Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Hannah_G

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh, that sounds very strict! I’m anticipating not being able to move my arms much at all! It might be quite challenging to get into!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote: 05 Dec 2023, 08:27 Oh, that sounds very strict! I’m anticipating not being able to move my arms much at all! It might be quite challenging to get into!
Therefore, use your chain to bring your hands closest together and place the padlock in the correct links.
To be even stricter, you can also use zip ties that you can tighten once the padlock is closed.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have a little bit of a kink for black bin liners at the moment. Any suggestion on a way to use them in this scenario? :whip:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 07:36 I have a little bit of a kink for black bin liners at the moment. Any suggestion on a way to use them in this scenario? :whip:
Just before you put on the rope on your ankles and legs: put your legs in the black bin liners.
Wrap it around your legs so it is a well-closed bag.
Then continue with tying the ankles and legs.

If you make 3 holes in the bottom, one for the head and 2 for the arms, you can also wear this as a shirt.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh, that was fun!! I literally could not move my arms at all!! It was a little tricky getting my hands secured.

I’ve got the rest of the day free - I’d love another scenario. The one thing I’d like to include is I’d like my hands tied behind my back.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 09:49 The one thing I’d like to include is I’d like my hands tied behind my back.
You asked for it: do this scenario, but also connect a vibrator to your lower parts and tie also your wrist together with the 8-form knot. :twisted:

You can block the 8-form knot with a padlock. the key before you on the bed. When the ice has melted, you must search blindfolded for the key.
A backup key is on a rope - If your key has fallen on the floor - but it has a consequence that a beautiful vase also falls to the ground.

The ropes (from the legs to the sides of the bed) on your legropes J that hold you down to the bed has a slipknot so when you pull the end of the rope the knots disappear. But you can only do that if your ice has melted. :mrgreen:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh my! This looks like it’s up my street!!
QuietDreamers

Post by QuietDreamers »

Do you enjoy scenarios that include vibrators? I’ve got a ton of selfbondage ideas that include those.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, QuietDreamers
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
QuietDreamers

Post by QuietDreamers »

Thank you! Happy to be here.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, QuietDreamers.

Always curious about new versions for scenarios with a vibrator(s). :roll: :oops: (I have a special folder on my computer just for vibrators :rofl: ).
I just gave one scenario with a vibrator: viewtopic.php?p=122960#p122960. :D