Remote bondage scenario

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Anything_Once

Remote bondage scenario

Post by Anything_Once »

Please let me know or delete if this is not the right place, didn't feel like a self bondage dare cause it's inviting another person remotely so placed it here.

I have recently gotten some toys compatible with XToys. I am also into puppy play. I am thinking of combining these two on Sunday.

I have tools on Xtoys to control the new toys and allow messages to be spoken to me and figure out adding images showing the things at my disposal. Unfortunately I do not have a camera I can set up for you to watch :(

My plan is to...
Tied a frog tie
Wrap my hands
Wear ear buds
Wear a blind fold
Add nipple clamps
Add chastity
Add ears, tail, collar.
And add the remote toys

Then leave the Xtoys session running for anyone to join, control the toys, and give orders.

If there interest I will post tomorrow when I plan to start in Sunday and the time. Then I will post the link to the session at that time.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Kinbaku

Re: Remote bondage scenario

Post by Kinbaku »

Anything_Once wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:30 ...
I have tools on Xtoys to control the new toys and allow messages to be spoken to me and figure out adding images showing the things at my disposal. Unfortunately I do not have a camera I can set up for you to watch :(
If there interest I will post tomorrow when I plan to start in Sunday and the time. Then I will post the link to the session at that time.
What Gwrolla and myself do when we are on xtoys.app is to share photos and videos with each other via the Kik program.
You can also do this via WhatsApp, which is better known here in Belgium than Kik.

It is easiest to give the time in Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time).

Have a nice Sunday.
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

I love this idea! Hard for me to find people to join in, though.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

And family illness means I can't do this now
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...