The plan so far. Please help complete it.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Anything_Once

Re: The plan so far. Please help complete it.

Post by Anything_Once »

I suspect they will need to be resized to get the file size below the attachment maximum of 512KB.

Uploading them was only a task for if it was possible. If not, you are excused the need to upload them so long as they were written.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

This was my first time giving a scenario like that so I would.love to hear what you thought and how it went
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Anything_Once wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 07:39 This was my first time giving a scenario like that so I would.love to hear what you thought and how it went
I have never been a great writer. It has always been something I’ve struggled with. Depending on how you look at it this makes the date both great and not so great.
I did really enjoy the predicament and challenges of the tasks especially the walking around the house with the book.
The concept of learning good posture and to be a lady I really like and excited me. The research component, not so enjoyable. To some this would be fun.. and as I said before I did enjoy the challenge but didn’t excite me.
Some additional bondage throughout the challenge may have increased the excitement. But that is me and what I like. I enjoy being in bondage and having to do a task for my release.
Example
go get a key.
Find it in the Lego box.
Pull nipple clamps of to reach the key after the ice has melted
Etc.

I really did like the how the time was reached ,for the tied to a chair and write lines, it gave me the sense of the unknown. Before you start. This is something I enjoy. It put the responsibility., pressure on me to do the right thing..

Overall the dare was really enjoyable thank you.
I did really like the ideas and predicament I was in. In the future I look forward to similar date like this either planed myself or from other.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Just a quick thank you to you all for your input..
I had such an exciting weekend. I tried my best to fulfil all the scenarios as close as possible.
My sex drive was through the roof by the end. And I had such a mind blowing orgasm while Is was eagle spread on the bed.. it was intense. I did have to wash the sheets after as the where such a hot mess..
I did have a inpatient wait until I was released, fortunately or unfortunately I was able to get out before the timer ran out. 🤭😬.

Kinbaku your dare with hand and feet together was such a tease I really did enjoy it. the predicament of cleaning for 3 hours with the spreader bar was so difficult I was exhausted by the end of it..I did really enjoy the feeling of being a slave while doing it though. This did make me so horny but was unable to play due to the chastity cage. 🤭😬

Once again that you some much. Looking forward to more in the future.

Hopefully more bondage which involves have to do something or go somewhere to get the keys. 🥰😘

Please feel free to ask and questions you have for more feed back.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Sounds like you had a great 4 days. Glad you had fun