Artisan Djinn (Part Three)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Being ethereal and, for want of a better word, formless, means that the space wherein Djinn are to be (and again, for want of a better word,) found, is absolutely rammed with them. Good Djinn, bad Djinn, downright evil Djinn, morally neutral Djinn. In point of fact, if it could be said (and why not?) that there really is a Djinn potentially for every person and situation, then it stands to reason that somewhere in the liminal, timeless space wherein these wispy beings drift, permanently poised for deployment, at least some of them will be proficient bondage masters. One such being, to whom the word “switch” might easily be applied, is currently enjoying intermittent episodes of encasement and confinement in his little golden lamp, whilst at the same time controlling and monitoring the insatiable bondage appetite of his new victim, the oft-bound Bunny. The Djinn, like all its kind, is attracted by desire and the deep, deep desire of Bunny for all things bondage, emitted to this particular spirit more attraction than a jumbo magnet factory. In the depths of his current confinement, the Genie felt pleased that he was able to once again, exploit the selfish desires of his latest “Master” and also therefore be assured of frequent moments of release from his own captivity. Like right now. Bunny was just about coming to the end of his latest wished-for session, a magical mummification. Double-wrapped in heavy duty cling film overlaid with strong, wide adhesive tape save for his nose, Bunny was also stored in a genuine ancient Egyptian sarcophagus; perks of being bound by a Genie. Of course, in his confined darkness, the aesthetic of the gold, jewel-encrusted casing was completely lost on him. As was the ability to pronounce clearly his safeword: “Mmmmf-mmfh-mmmfh” being the least recognisable variant on “Pineapple” so far! Instead, the default five hours for a session just had to run its course.

Extract from Mike’s journal. Tuesday 23rd June.

I had tried so hard to get Bunny out of my head. For three years I have tried to convince myself that the genuine love I have for him could somehow let me accommodate his bondage needs, but it was no good. I just don’t get it. After finding Bunny that evening all trussed up on the bed I just finally snapped. We haven’t spoken these two months since. Having the Annual Antique Collectors Awards in Paris helped; I just left everything back at the apartment, bought myself a new temporary wardrobe and a plane ticket and, quite literally, took off. The Awards took place over three days and I just sort of decided to stay on and do God-knew-what. But as I drifted from town to town, exploring what the French antique world had to offer, a curious, albeit distant desire to return to our once-shared apartment began to niggle me. Oddly, it wasn’t Bunny himself that seemed to be drawing me, but…the apartment, or at least something connected to it.

So it was, that two months after my sudden departure, I approached the door to our once-shared apartment. I thought about knocking, but a sudden impulse of “Why should I? It’s my home too!”, caused me to use the key I still had instead. On opening the door, several “things” seemed to simultaneously happen in one brief moment. The apartment was in semi-darkness, despite it being midday; all the curtains were drawn. I reached for the nearest light switch into the hallway. Everything appeared neat and well-ordered, almost too much so. Had Bunny decided to leave as well? As I closed the front door, I thought that I could hear, faintly in the distance, a gentle “tinkling” sound, which accompanied a curious need to inspect my wrists and ankles,with the distinct impression that something was missing from them. I shook my head and the sensation left me. I entered the main living room, from which ahead and to the right, became our open-plan bedroom. Crossing the living room, all seemed just as I had left it. Antiques all present and correct, nothing out of place. I did notice a significant film of dust on the glass central coffee table as I walked passed, which redoubled my thoughts that Bunny had moved on for a time as well. This thought completely re-ordered itself however as I turned into the bedroom area. Signs of “Bunny activity” were absolutely everywhere. Ropes scattered over the floor, bed and draped over chair ends, chains attached to the four corners of the bed with various manacles and handcuffs attached to them, belts, straps, gags, clamps….I felt like I had wandered onto the set of a new Hellraiser movie! As I made my way across the room, without thinking, I picked up a length of hemp rope and ran it gently through my palm. The rough hemp felt good against my skin. I wanted, really wanted in that moment, to think unkind and negative thoughts about Bunny and his bloody endless bondage antics, but rather than hatred, I was suddenly overwhelmed with a sensation more akin to love; not love for Bunny, but for that length of rope in my hands. I suddenly threw the rope forcefully away from me as if it were a venomous serpent and the moment the physical contact with the material was broken, I lost the strange desire that had caught me. As the rope landed with a clatter on the wooden floor, it seemed to take a few seconds longer to settle, as if it might indeed possess some life of its own. Did I hear a very faint little chuckle as well? I really think that I did, as subsequent events in that apartment would certainly make it very easy to accept.

The last thing I expected to find in the walk-in wardrobe of the bedroom was an ancient Egyptian sarcophagus. Yet, there it was; straight out of an old Mummy movie, except that this was certainly no film prop. I could tell even from a cursory glance that this was the real deal. Gleaming jewels surrounded the golden Pharaohs’ headpiece as they did the ankh that was clasped by the solid gold hand. I heard a muffled sound like a moan which I located as coming from inside the sarcophagus. Of course! Bunny had obviously got himself in there somehow, or….I looked around me, getting the distinct impression that someone else was in the apartment as well, maybe a bondage accomplice, but saw nor heard no-one; just the muffled cries from within the sarcophagus. I knew that what I should really do, is open the case before me, check that Bunny was at least ok, and as before, leave. But rather than do so, I found myself once again with a length of rope in my hand. The fact that I had not consciously picked it up, was of secondary concern, eclipsed by the fact that I realised I had a massive erection; the look and feel of the rope made the blood flow more furiously to my throbbing member and a voice that could have been either in my head or audibly in the room was saying, “Yessss, yes, thaaaat’s it! Give in to your deep desires. So deeply buried that you have sought to ignore them all these years. Bunny’s bondage doesn’t repulse you…..it excites you!”
“Then tie me.” The words were out of my mouth before I had seemingly even thought them, but a strange sense of rightness flooded me.
“As you wish.” crooned the voice. The rope in my hand began to move and coil around my wrist. At the same time an unseen hand pressed my shoulder and I fell to my knees. More ropes slithered across the floor and in very short time, I was bound from top to bottom, in a kind of kneeling hogtie. I tried to move my arms, but they were bound tight to my chest with my wrists tightly tied at my back. I had never been tied up before in my life, and yet in that moment, I utterly loved the sensation.
“Oh my God!” was all I could think to say.
“Not a god as such, more a mischievous kinky imp, you might say!” chuckled the voice.
At that moment, in exaggerated Hammer Horror fashion, the sarcophagus door creaked and opened.

Bunny Remembers.

I heard the creaking which I assumed to be my temporary tomb opening at the same moment as my wrappings began to dissolve; clearly my five hours of encasement bondage were up. As my eyes adjusted to the sudden intrusion of daylight, the Egyptian relic wherein I had been wrapped and stored shimmered and disappeared. I stood naked, sweaty and utterly shocked, before an expertly tied Mike kneeling before me.
“This just feels so wonderful!” Mike said in hushed, awe-filled tones. His eyes were not focused on me, but rather he was gazing unblinkingly beyond me. I turned and just knew that his object of vision was the small golden lamp on the bookcase. This deduction was further evidenced by the tubby, cartoon Genie that sat atop a cloud of smoke emanating from the spout of the lamp.
“Did you bring him here?” I enquired of the Genie.
“Well, let us just say that my reach is very long, and Master Mike’s desires are buried very deep.”
My overdriven bondage mind was immediately working on the prospect of so much kinky catching up that Mike and I could now engage with. It took me a few seconds to register precisely what the Genie had said.
“Master Mike, did you say?” The Genie broke into a wide, toothy and a little bit scary grin.”
Yes, Bunny, Master Mike.”
It took me not even one second to register that the title Master was no longer afforded to me. As I looked down at the still blissed-out staring Mike, I felt a chill roll down my spine and in my peripheral vision, saw wisps of smoke begin to curl around me from behind. My spine moved on from chilly to numb and the smoke around me became more dense. I looked down and saw that I had become completely enveloped in thick, white smoke. My whole body was now completely numb. “What is happening to me?” I howled at……the Genie was gone. The lamp stood on the bookshelf with a thin wisp of smoke pouring from the spout, over the edge of the bookcase and….oh dear God! The smoke trailed directly to me and gradually widened to the proportions of my body. I made to cry again but had no voice. My sight became hazy and vague but was clear enough to see the floor of my bedroom slowly gliding past below me. I turned to look with the last remaining sense of a body towards the lamp and saw the smoke that I was now part of receding back through the spout of the lamp. The hole of the spout grew larger and larger as I drifted closer and closer and……a sound like “shoooooop”. Then darkness.

Mike knelt stock-still and fast-bound, gazing at the now smokeless lamp, whispering to himself “Wonderful! Just wonderful!”. The room was otherwise empty. All the restraints and bondage equipment, except for the ropes that held Mike had disappeared. As Mike continued to stare and whisper to himself in a reverie of bliss, a deep, resonant voice seemingly unheard by Mike sounded out of the dark shadows of the room, “Ha, ha, ha…..Goooood! Very goooood!”

Next: The Djinn’s purpose finally becomes oh-so-clear!
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
JIMDINI

Re: Artisan Djinn (Part Three)

Post by JIMDINI »

Looking forward to the next instalent. 8)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
hogfan-sub

Re: Artisan Djinn (Part Three)

Post by hogfan-sub »

JIMDINI wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:54 Looking forward to the next instalent. 8)
Thanks very much; I'm having great fun with the story :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)