Once a year opportunity.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Kinbaku

Re: Once a year opportunity.

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:57 Thank you for the dares. Although you seem very mischievous which is making me nervous.

I ll start the maze today. However can’t do the punishment until I have the house free which will be Thursday-Sunday.

Kinbaku feel free to post your date I’m looking to make the most of my entire 4 days.🤭
You asked for it. :twisted:
The first 4 hours of point 1: in chastity.
Edge2 inserted in the correct place.
Tie yourself to a chair: ankles tied to the front legs of the chair.
Then tie your thighs with the chair seat so that you cannot stand up and free yourself from the edge2.
Tie your stomach with the back of the chair so that you cannot slide forward.

Upload the "Sound of Sorting" sound on your mobile and play it as Audio in your Lovense app during those 4 hours - let it loop around during the whole time. (See viewtopic.php?p=105274#p105274 or this one)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 23:22
pledgeay wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:57 Thank you for the dares. Although you seem very mischievous which is making me nervous.

I ll start the maze today. However can’t do the punishment until I have the house free which will be Thursday-Sunday.

Kinbaku feel free to post your date I’m looking to make the most of my entire 4 days.🤭
You asked for it. :twisted:
The first 4 hours of point 1: in chastity.
Edge2 inserted in the correct place.
Tie yourself to a chair: ankles tied to the front legs of the chair.
Then tie your thighs with the chair seat so that you cannot stand up and free yourself from the edge2.
Tie your stomach with the back of the chair so that you cannot slide forward.

Upload the "Sound of Sorting" sound on your mobile and play it as Audio in your Lovense app during those 4 hours - let it loop around during the whole time. (See viewtopic.php?p=105274#p105274 or this one)
Or for the sound, just let a friend play an Atari 2600 in the next room.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 23:26 Or for the sound, just let a friend play an Atari 2600 in the next room.
Or play one (or all three) of these: viewtopic.php?p=98093#p98093 with "Sound" in Lovense app.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you all for your input. Can’t wait to try it all. Is it Thursday yet.
Shannon SteelSlave

pledgeay wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 00:20 Thank you all for your input. Can’t wait to try it all. Is it Thursday yet.
No, but 'round these parts, it is coming 1 hour faster than one might expect
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Is this maze even possible?
Found an artifact twice now but twice ran out of energy and got caught and lost. 🥴🥴😬
It’s been great but not sure I can/want to continue.
Shannon SteelSlave

If you get caught, Mika takes you out of the maze, where the game saves. This does not count as a loss
You only lose if you press the "Cumming" button.
Lost? Cherie gave you the red yard to help. When given movement directions at the bottom, boxes in red indicated a room you have visited, black boxes indicate rooms you have not been to. The entrance/exit is always at 4.4. Moving south increases the 1st digit by 1, north decreases by 1. Moving east increase the 2nd digit by 1, west decreases.
Cherie also said that it is a magical map, and its map changes each time you exit and re enter, likewise, the location of guards.
I thought it was interesting, enough to dry run the entire game for maze making perspectives and difficulty modeling. But not really my cup of tea.
If it isn't fun, then does anyone else have an idea?
👠👠
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

THE PLAN SO FAR.

I have enjoyed the maze, however I do agree with Shannon steelslave. Not my ideal type of pleasure.
Thank you for the scenarios. I’m starting to piece together my weekend. So far this is what I plan.:

Thursday:
Chair tied by kinaku with Lovense edge2 for 4 hrs
extras: hand tied behind back.

1-3 hours spare.

Friday:
Latex catsuit, Lovense, feet and hands locked together blindfolded by kinaku for 1 hour
Extras: catsuit locked on. 4 keys hidden in neighbourhood (make suggestions) one will
open catsuit lock.

1-6hours spare.

Saturday:

1-2 hours spare.

9 pm: Bed tied spread eagle by Shannon steelslave extras: 2x rotary locks with light on timer to come on for 1 minute every hour.

Sunday: 1-3 hours spare

Please feel free to add to planed scenarios

There is still some time to filled.
I have some ideas which which I’ve done in the past. However would love for some more scenarios from anyone willing to give me them.
What ever they may be. 🤭