Does it happen to you?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Does it happen to you?

Post by restricted »

Does anyone find that by going for some time without getting dressed, makes you more irritable and more impatient?

The woman I go to visit can't handle cross dressing. She thought she could but sadly no. So rather than upset her, I don't do it in her presence. It means that because of people knocking all the time, I can't really relax and enjoy the experience. We talk nightly face to face over the internet so I don't do it there. Occasionally I wear a skirt but with a normal jumper that she can see. But I do miss the soft blouses. However, she has noticed I am getting more impatient and bad tempered.

So, give it a thought and let us all know. There are lots in this group who don't paste anything up, so let's hear from them as well.
Res
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
blackfive

Re: Does it happen to you?

Post by blackfive »

Yes.
blackfive
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Are these people knocking actually visitors you want/need? Just because someone knocks on the door doesn't mean you need to answer.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
restricted

Post by restricted »

Sadly I need these people and they need me. We do odd jobs for each other.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.