Sleep Sack, Inflatable Sack, Vac Sack, Bed or Cube

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Sleep Sack, Inflatable Sack, Vac Sack, Bed or Cube

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

I am looking to add more fun to the bedroom. Partnered and self Bondage. I currently own a cheap sleep sac but would like to upgrade and am having a hard time making a decision. I enjoy strict bondage for 1-4 hours at a time. The only limiting factor is the ability to void. I will list some pro's and cons with a few questions and please tell me if I'm wrong.

Sleep sack - Super comfortable. A well-fitting sac can fit like a glove and provides no escape. Softer materials breathe well and have varying levels of stretch. Leather has no give but can be really hot and exhausting. Some can be used for self-bondage but this is advanced shit.

How much stretch do the duralex and neoprene have? Can they come with less stretch?
Can good quality cloth sacks be escaped?

Inflatable Sack - Extremely restrictive, Comfort unknown. No real way to self-bondage the stems. Maybe if one was frozen with the stem removed or a cap that slowly deflates it? Does anyone have experience with this?

Vac Sack - Can vacuum seal for around an hour and a half. This can pull tight around the body and completely trap a willing participant and "Cough" the victim. Well-fitting sacks provide little to no wiggle room for arms and hands depending on quality.

Vac Bed - Strickness varies by material thickness. Some shapes around the body well and some don't leaving pockets of air. How does this affect wiggle capability and movement? What thickness does what? How long does it take for air to enter and let the captive out?

Vac Cube - How comfortable are these? They appear to suspend the captive allowing them to hang. Is this correct? Could this be a more comfortable way to be restrained and how long does it take for air to re-enter?

Is there anything else that I'm missing?
TNTBound

Re: Sleep Sack, Inflatable Sack, Vac Sack, Bed or Cube

Post by TNTBound »

i have many sleepsacks. 1 darlex, inescapable without measures set up to escape. .4 neck entry, .8mm neck entry and 1mm front zip latex sacks. all are easily escapable once you sweat enough to slide your arms out of the sleeves. the .8mm i converted into a vacuum sack. depending on your check valves on your air evacuation system, it can be from 30 minutes, to an hour and a half till it lets me escape. i also have a canvas sack, inescapable without a string on the zipper to be able to pull it down while in self bondage. a thick spandex sack, it only stretches so far and wont let you get your arms out of the sleeves before the zipper is pulled down. a thin spandex sack, fun for a nice hug. a neoprene sack, very difficult to get into and out of by yourself, but doable (mine has short sleeves inside, so another might be inescapable). EDIT: just want to add, it is still VERY difficult to escape from a latex sleepsack by yourself this way, and is VERY easy to rip the internal sleeves by attempting this.

i dont have any inflatable sacks yet, although i REALLY want to get one to play with. my thought was to have an air tank setup with the correct psi to fully inflate it around me once inside using a timer and electronic solenoid valves to allow air into and out of the sack at set times.

vac bed is super comfy. if the vacuum is on, your not getting out unless the neck is a little loose fitting, then you may be able to allow air in if you move in the correct way. .4mm is completely escape proof, but the thicker you go, the less stretch is will allow, and less movement while inside. the ones that dont pull a tight vacuum have a zipper allowing air in. you want one with a roll up entry that can be rolled over a wooden dowel rod to seal the opening. i seal mine like this first and then crawl inside through the neck opening. no experience with a vac cube.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

Thank you! If you use the air compressor you may be able to fill the tank and then timer off power. With a slow enough leak, you could eventually get out. I was thinking of using a 3d printed knob that pushes the stem down but has a reservoir for ice that it blows into.

In regards to the latex thickness and vac beds/sacs, It sounds like thicker material stops movement and sliding around inside more. However, sweat changes this and I wonder if latex gloves (or suit) would solve this problem... I'm less concerned with stretch than with stopping the movement of my hands around inside the bag. Do you wait for enough air to enter the bag and then slide out or do you prefer sweating it. :mrgreen:

I like the idea of neck entry-sleeved vacuumed latex sack. It seems easier to get in and out of. Those cloth ones sound amazing but with all the SB I do using those can be hard. Yes I could use a string but it requires you to be able to get out at any time or use some form of strap around the ankles that stops you from going the other direction. I used ice and a 300lb tow strap for this. I could pull up the zipper but couldn't spin. The only problem is the cheap sack has a cheap zipper and it binds on my skin and on itself.

Thanks for the help. I think I know what to get.
PS. Good to know the Vac bed holds a near-perfect seal.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have a setup that makes my canvas sleepsack inescapable on a timer as well. the sleepsack has loops for belts running the entire length of the sack. i attach the feet and one shoulder area to the corners of my bed using elastic exercise bands with carabiners on the ends. for the other shoulder, i do the same, but with an electro magnet in between. the magnet is powered by a battery pack, so its always a failsafe setup, but i have it run through a timer so i can choose how long i want to be stuck for. the key here, is lying on my back, i cant not get my mouth to the string on the zipper to release myself, as i am unable to roll over. once the magnet releases, i can roll onto one side and reach the paracord on the zipper and work it down with my mouth to release myself. on a sleepsack with a tall collar like neck, it is possible the collar can simply flex down and trying to work the zipper down will just pull it higher on the track. this is the case with my darlex sleepsack, but not my canvas one. for the collar style, i use a long piece of paracord that i can work through a loop of paracord on the zipper, then i can use my chin to hold the collar upright while i tug the long piece of paracord with my lower body or fingers. it is quite difficult to escape that.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
o0_Squirrel_0o

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

If you connect the shoulders with a Mag Lock you could tie the paracord to the zipper and simply lean/sit up to pull it down. Running Para cord underneath the frame and to the bungied carabines up top would allow you to do this. Slide down to zip it up.

Bungies on the side and a Collor <-> Lock <-> Frame setup would work as well.

If you circle the base of the bed frame with a (single) paracord using the lock to connect the ends, you could then attach it with bungies and when the paracord releases you can sit up and move around.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

o0_Squirrel_0o wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 06:35If you connect the shoulders with a Mag Lock you could tie the paracord to the zipper and simply lean/sit up to pull it down. Running Para cord underneath the frame and to the bungied carabines up top would allow you to do this. Slide down to zip it up.
I don't trust zippers at all, they can get stuck in even little bit of fabric often just under the zipper by design. So if i use zippers i need to reach it with my fingers, unless i know i can reliably cut it off as a backup. Like a zipper behind some latex suit you can't reach with fingers, but i can cut the suit if it stucks.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Personally I wouldn't trust a zipper to be my only means of release. What I'd like to try to make at some point is a sleep sack with a "parachute container closure" AND a zipper. The parachute closure is basically just 2 overlapping flaps, one with holes, one with short fabric/rope loops or steel posts. To close it, the 2 flaps are overlapped and the loops/posts pulled through the holes. A long (preferably teflon coated) steel wire is then threaded through the loops. This locks the 2 flaps together. (Here's what that looks like on a parachute) This is the closed position. Parallel to it a zipper is then used as the primary means of closing the sack. For release, either the zipper can be pulled open, or the steel cable is pulled out through the loops and the ripcord closure can open. This gives a backup release option. And if using fabric loops and these are made of not too strong material they can still take the distributed pressure when struggling against them but a good yank will simply rip them out if for some reason the steel cable jams.

If you want to get really fancy, you'd give each fabric loop an individual smooth steel pin that is spliced into the cable for each loop individually to reduce friction.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*