Takin’ a little break

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Hannah_G

Takin’ a little break

Post by Hannah_G »

Hi Folks,

I’ve been a little quiet lately. There’s been a few things going on, mostly that I’ve started seeing a gender therapist to work out where I am and where I need to go. It’s hard work so far but most needed. Also my self-bondage has gotten more risky so trying to put my focus elsewhere.

Thanks so far for the great community here, and welcoming me unconditionally! I will be back, but some things I need to work through first :love: :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Takin’ a little break

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

see you when we see you
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hannah_G wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:42 Hi Folks,

I’ve been a little quiet lately. There’s been a few things going on, mostly that I’ve started seeing a gender therapist to work out where I am and where I need to go. It’s hard work so far but most needed. Also my self-bondage has gotten more risky so trying to put my focus elsewhere.

Thanks so far for the great community here, and welcoming me unconditionally! I will be back, but some things I need to work through first :love: :hi:
I hope that everything works out really well. I know from first-hand experience that a warm "welcome back" will be awaiting you here :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Do it well there in the other world and looking forward to see you when you come back in this world. :hi: :love:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Keeping my fingers crossed that your explorations will provide clarity.

And remember: it‘s not about reaching the destination of your journey, but enjoying
The journey itself.

C u around
[