Discrete Bondage to Be Worn Under Clothes

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Chaos_Pixie

Re: Discrete Bondage to Be Worn Under Clothes

Post by Chaos_Pixie »

What about the elastic cage harnesses? Those could be worn almost daily under clothes.
Chaos_Pixie

Post by Chaos_Pixie »

What about those elastic harnesses? I'm working on a discreet set for myself using stiff waistband elastic.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Pixie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Also connect the ice block with a chain so that you cannot bring it to a too hot place. Best so that it cannot be taken out of the freezer, so that you can warm the ice block with your warm hands. Quickly warming your hands back up after a certain time and then quickly back to the ice before it has grown more than it has melted. :twisted:

😳🤔🤔wow
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Chaos_Pixie.
Omnisurf

Post by Omnisurf »

A few I enjoy:

- Get a tight and bright leotard/unitard, one in which you need to zip in/out to put on and off. Cut the zipper pull off, so it's just the zipper bit underneath. You'll be able to zip it up by pulling it up, but the zipper won't go back down again without you sticking a pin or needle ino it to unlock it. So now, you can put on your suit, zip it up, and you won't be able to unzip it until you get home

- Get a full body climbing harness or similar, put it on underneath your clothes, pull everything as tight and secure as you can and zip-tie the buckles so you can't take it off or adjust it while you're out. Put the rest of your clothes on over the top.

- Get a waist belt with a d-ring, I quite like a lockable belt for extra fun. Get some embarassing short and bright short shorts or similar and run the belt through the belt loops, pull it up high, and lock it - now you're stuck in the shorts all day!

- Put on a pullover hoodie (not zipped). Again, select something bright and will get people looking at you and a little embarassing. For an extra bit of fun, pull the hood tight, and tie the hoodie string round your neck tight inside the hoodie (not outside) round the back of your neck, so it looks fine from the outside but you can't now put your hood down or loosen it.

- With the same hoodie as above, cut a little straight line hole in the inside of the hoodie pocket in the middle. Pull the d-ring from your waist belt through this hole (with the belt buckle at the back, ideally locked). You should have the metal d-ring poking through the hoodie pocket. Thread some handcuffs through the d-ring. Put your hands into the hoodie pocket from either side, slide them into the handcuffs and lock. Now you're stuck until you make it home and get the key, but everyone else just thinks you have your hands in your pocket.

- Get some embarassing turnover top knee high socks (I like school/sports uniform ones) and run a small chain through the turnover bit. Pull them up high, pull the chain tight, drop a padlock through and then turn the turnover over chain, so it's completely invisible. Now you're stuck with knee high socks all day too!
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My all time favorite is my intricate rope body & crotch harness.
It does all the right things in all the right places. Around my breasts & as tight as I can get it spreading my pussy cheeks.
It also holds my butt plug, dildo & bud buzzer firmly in place so I can vibrate whilst out in public safe in the knowledge nothing can slip out.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 10:03 My all time favorite is my intricate rope body & crotch harness.
It does all the right things in all the right places. Around my breasts & as tight as I can get it spreading my pussy cheeks.
It also holds my butt plug, dildo & bud buzzer firmly in place so I can vibrate whilst out in public safe in the knowledge nothing can slip out.
If you can work with rope it is versatile and easily adaptable to your needs. :D

It's fortunate that no one has special glasses that allow them to see through clothes.
(When I was young there was an advertisement here that offered these glasses :shock: ).
In Dutch language (chinese-smartphone-see-through-your-clothes), but the photos at least show the possibilities with infrared camera. :mrgreen:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

The shorts from Straitjacket Shop on Etsy are nice and comfortable. The heavy-duty versions have an odd bulge on each thigh where the Segufix lock sticks out too far, but are otherwise very secure and discreet under normal relaxed-fit jeans. Currently waiting on delivery for my order with the shorter lock-posts hoping they will be much more discrete.

For a discrete collar, which color of the Straitjacket Shop fleece-lined locking collar would be most discreet? Black or Mint?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

For men a gymnast/dance unitard. Simple tie of cotton or string at the neck needs scissors to cut. In chastity until you can get back to the scissors. Done several times out shopping. Even a simple ladies body with openable crotch for toilet functions worn all day at work plus a pair of tights is interesting. Done that several times.
blackfive