random timer for ewelink products

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Mistres Angel

random timer for ewelink products

Post by Mistres Angel »

Hello Friends. i have a lot of ewelink/sonoff products witch i want to controle online for self bondage with a timer/random timer who can help me with that.?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: random timer for ewelink products

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Angel
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum Mistress Angel. Not familiar with those brands and am not aware of anyone mentioning them in Self-Bondage setups. Online control of Self-Bondage devices has significant interest and zero publicly available software options. Why not?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Mistres Angel.

I looked to see if the xtoys.app works with ewelink/sonoff products, but I didn't find anything. Because sometimes I work with xtoys.app with the member Gwrolla.
Mistres Angel

Post by Mistres Angel »

Hello from here. :hi: :D
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 05:59 Aloha from Bound Anna, Angel
hcracker

Post by hcracker »

Hello,
sorry for my bad English.
I was dealing with something similar. I have several different smart plugs (sonoff pow, r2, elite, S26). All the ones I have, have ESP8266 or ESP32 inside them. I also have Home Assistant at home that controls everything (doorbell, flood detectors, smoke detectors, lights). I've never even tried the original firmware in the plugs, right after purchase i uploaded ESPHome to them, now I run Tasmota on most of them. It's a bit more complicated, you have to disassemble the box and you have to have a serial converter. For some devices, you also need to be able to solder a little.
As a result, I control the locks and toys from Home Assistant, I have a timer created there, I also have HTTP Webhooks, so I can hand over control to someone else. I also have a connection to Xtoys, when I used to use MQTT, but for some reason it froze sometimes, so I started using webhooks as well. I have created rules, that if someone rings the bell or a detector detects something, the play will automatically stop.
I don't trust those Chinese boxes at all, so I always add an ordinary mechanical timer before the device that controls the lock.
Home assistant is not an obligation, if you upload tasmota to the device, you can already control and set the timer from its interface or create your own toy on XToys and control it remotely
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Hcracker
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, hcracker and thank you for the update of this threat. :hi:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome HCracker. Thank you for sharing your experience. What is required to replace the existing firmware?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
hcracker

Post by hcracker »

Hi, it's nothing complicated. Some kind of serial port converter is needed, or an Arduino UNO with a converter is enough. I have experience with smart sockets. Usually, it is held together by only 2-4 screws. Individual pins are usually marked directly on the board.
I mostly managed without soldering. Using dunpont connectors, insert without soldering into the holes, lastly connect the power supply (3.3V) and at the same time hold the button. Then I upload Tasmota directly via the website. Basically, tasmota will start broadcasting Wi-Fi with the name Tasmota-XXXXXX. You connect to it and the phone usually redirects me straight to the website where I choose my Wi-Fi, write the password and have the socket connected, it redirects me straight to its web interface. Basically, there is no random timer, it just allows control outside their application.
On xtoys, it can look simply like this
lock xt.png
xt.png
There are tons of instructions everywhere for basic firmware replace.
But if possible, I'll be happy to help. But beware that this is how I do it and I do not claim that it is the best way and that there is no easier way.
Be very careful and if you have the device disassembled, do not connect it to the mains until you have closed it back