Vibration solution

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
UrsaMajor

Vibration solution

Post by UrsaMajor »

There's a problem I've been bouncing around for a long time and I finally came up with what I think is a good solution. The issue is that when playing around with self-bondage I want some sort of stimulation, ideally that I can somehow turn on and off automatically. My go to for decades has been some sort of wand style vibrator. I've known about these forever and have introduced several partners to them, so I've always had one available to play with. Usually I would plug it into a programmable lamp timer with a dozen or more on/off cycles and I could set something up that would tease me for the entire time I was tied up.

It works pretty well, but the issue I've always had is that the head of the vibrator is about the size of a tennis ball, and my genitalia when I'm wearing some sort of tight underwear is not unlike the shape of a slightly smooshed tennis ball. It's hard to mate those two things together well so that the vibe is hitting the right spot, and it's easy for it to slide off one side or the other. You might say, "Well why not get one of those silicone heads for the vibe that's designed to go over a cock?" That'd be fine if I could maintain a solid erection the entire time I was restrained. (I can't.) Plus you still have the giant body of the vibe that has to go somewhere.

What I've thought about making forever is something that's basically an athletic supporter (cup) with some vibrators attached to it. A cup would be perfect since it's designed exactly to mate with my genitals. So I finally got around to heading down this road, and the first thing I did was grab some vibrators. I found some on Aliexpress that were only like $5.50 USD each, so I got four of them.

Incidentally if you decide to go down this road make sure you look at measurements. A lot of the pictures looked similar but many of the other vibrators were the size of a peanut. The one I ended up getting was about the size of a US C-cell battery, but maybe a bit longer. The site said they were 12V 4300 RPM. They're also waterproof which is a bonus.

So they showed up a few days ago and I immediately had to try them. I had a 12V power supply for some LED light strips that had enough current to run them. I started by just sliding them into my underwear; one down either side of my genitals, and the other two above and below. Then I twisted the ends of the leads together, hooked them up with alligator-clamp test leads and plugged it in. And they're pretty much exactly what I'd hoped. And as long as I've got some decently tight underwear to hold them in, I don't think I need to bother with the whole cup idea.

They're strong enough that they feel great and keep me on the edge where I want to be, but not so much that I need to worry about climaxing. I bought a new timer recently which not only has the normal dozen or so on/off settings, it has an intermittent cycle that you can program down to the second and it'll just repeat forever. So something like 15 sec on/30-60 sec off will probably keep me entertained for as long as I want to be tied.

I'm planning on getting some DC power wires with a standard barrel plug on the end and solder one of those to each vibe. They make some 4 to 1 pigtails for powering things like security cameras. I can connect one of those to the power supply and then just plug in however many vibes I want. (Let's be honest; it'll probably always be all 4.)

UrsaMajor

Re: Vibration solution

Post by UrsaMajor »

Got the rest of the supplies and got everything finished. Works great. It's exactly what I was looking for. Everything is 5.5mm/2/1mm DC power plugs.

esranonff

Post by esranonff »

Looks great!

I've had a lot of success with waterproof pager motors and ESP8266-based motor controllers, and now have 8 of those motors hooked up via a PCA9685 PWM Breakout board and a custom PCB so a single ESP32 can drive all 8 motors via MQTT.

Next steps are to add a relay for a maglock to lock myself into a scene (with appropriate failsafes in place, obviously!).

The only issue I have is with attaching the motors to my body. I'm using medical tape at the moment, but I can't help but feel I should be able to 3D print something better!
Last edited by esranonff on 05 Apr 2024, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, esranonff.
esranonff wrote: 04 Apr 2024, 16:23 Looks great!

I've had a lot of success with waterproof pager motors and ESP8266-based motor controllers, and now have 8 of those motors hooked up via a PCA9685 PWM Breakout board and a custom PCB so a single ESP32 can drive all 82 motors via MQTT.

Next steps are to add a relay for a maglock to lock myself into a scene (with appropriate failsafes in place, obviously!).

The only issue I have is with attaching the motors to my body. I'm using medical tape at the moment, but I can't help but feel I should be able to 3D print something better!
I barely understood that! Welcome to the Developers' Club!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
esranonff

Post by esranonff »

Hahahah, yeah, turns out that one of the signs that I might be neurodiverse is having a "special interest" in building devices that give me sexual pleasure and has been since I discovered as a very young kid that running a feather over your body felt good!

Ultimate goal here is to hook it up to a NoGasm and other sensors to shut everything down just as I'm about to cum and then restart it once I've recovered a bit.

Once I've got that working, trips away for work will almost certainly involve an extra day before the meeting so I can play in the hotel! 8)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I like both setups shared here. UrsaMajor has the simplest version still effective. Esranonff’s system is better controlled but equally effective at the task. Of course, I am biased towards homemade timers. Having 1024 different speed options makes good sense to me. Why? Why not? :rofl: :mrgreen:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna and the Devellopers Club, esranonff.
esranonff

Post by esranonff »

Thanks, glad to be here!
UrsaMajor

Post by UrsaMajor »

Holy crap! I didn’t realize the NoGasm was actually a thing! I read some erotica that’s been around for like 25 years and in that this guy got a vibrator strapped to him with an anal pressure sensor that shut it off when he was going to come. And someone actually built it! That’s fantastic.

The best I’ve come up with is I found a timer that will do an unlimited number of a given on/off cycle. I’ve found something like 15 sec on/45 off keeps me pretty turned on without having to worry about an orgasm. But it’d be amazing to get right the the edge and be stopped.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

UrsaMajor wrote: 22 Apr 2024, 21:17 Holy crap! I didn’t realize the NoGasm was actually a thing!…
So, do we want to create such a prototype for research, development, and an excuse for inserting an anal probe sensor? :mrgreen: :rofl:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Riddle wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 10:47
UrsaMajor wrote: 22 Apr 2024, 21:17 Holy crap! I didn’t realize the NoGasm was actually a thing!…
So, do we want to create such a prototype for research, development, and an excuse for inserting an anal probe sensor? :mrgreen: :rofl:
I never knew we needed an excuse?!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Blacky wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 14:42
Riddle wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 10:47
I never knew we needed an excuse?!
I thought it was obvious that anal probe sensors require valid purpose.

Rod type inserts (soft material preferably) are allowable with minimal requirements. In use, the depth, insert/extract cycles per second (>400 Hz), and size must be selected to minimize damage to the orifice. Adequate lubricants required before system start and as required to ensure the shaft does not seize during operation.

Adequately sized anal expansion plugs recommended for continuous use without any use restrictions or constraints.

Do these guidelines match with your organization’s policies? :mrgreen: :rofl:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Riddle wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 00:10 ...

I thought it was obvious that anal probe sensors require valid purpose.

Rod type inserts (soft material preferably) are allowable with minimal requirements. In use, the depth, insert/extract cycles per second (>400 Hz), and size must be selected to minimize damage to the orifice. Adequate lubricants required before system start and as required to ensure the shaft does not seize during operation.

Adequately sized anal expansion plugs recommended for continuous use without any use restrictions or constraints.

Do these guidelines match with your organization’s policies? :mrgreen: :rofl:

Mostly, yes. The policies are all well met, but the specifications are insufficiently statet.
What remains to be specified are the applicable rod diameters and lengths as well as the length of the insert/extract stroke.
Especially if you insist on cycles of 400 Hz and more I need to insist on extremely short lengths of stroke to prevent tissue rupture. :shock:
For substantially longer strokes I'd suggest cycles of around 1 Hz, and a rather viscuous lubricant.
:facepalm: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Need I remind everyone of the man who used a Sawzall reciprocating saw on his wife?
Put a limiter on that thing, whatever it is you're building
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
samcdestim

Post by samcdestim »

I know it's not DIY, but there is a commercial device that claims to do exactly what you are looking for.

Maus-Tec Edge-o-Matic 3000

Not cheap but might be of interest to some if you are not interested in DIY and want something off the shelf.

I do not have any experience of this product or connection with the manufacturer, just come across some reviews and videos.

Samantha
Just a guy who loves crossdressing while enjoying e-stim sessions