Give me your best dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bobbbyyyyyy

Give me your best dare

Post by bobbbyyyyyy »

Heyy so im looking for some crazy or basic dare whichever yall wanna give me im willing to accept it and give it a go so do challenge me :twisted:

my toy list:
dildo gag (lockable)
ball gag harness
ring gag (lockable)
lots of lockable belts
cling wrap
tapes
clover nipple clamps
blindfolds
hand cuff (metal type with locks, cant be release without keys)
ankle cuff
collar & leash
6' high heels
high heels locking belt x2
Panties (used/unused)
timer lock
a bunch of pad locks(keys)
Kinbaku

Re: Give me your best dare

Post by Kinbaku »

Put on your ring gag and lock it.
Then your collar & leash.
Then take your 6' high heels and lock them with the high heels locking belts.
Put on your ankle cuffs.
Connect with a string the key of your handcuffs to these cuffs so you can still use them.
Spread all your padlock keys on the floor, but make sure there is a key that opens the padlock that we provide for the collar leash - test this in advance to see if the key works.
Set the timer lock to 1 hour.
Connect the leash with the ankle cuffs to that padlock so that you are required to remain bent over at an angle of 90° by first turning the leash around the ankle cuff chain a number of times before blocking it with the padlock.
Connect the key of your handcuffs to the chain between the handcuffs with the timer lock and check whether the timer is running.
Now connect your hands behind your back with the handcuffs and double lock them.

So it will be an hour of walking bent over in your high heels with your hands behind your back and then still bending over to look for the right key to release your collar leash from your ankle cuffs.

Provide a mop to afterwards wipe up any saliva you may have left on the floor. :twisted:
bobbbyyyyyy

Post by bobbbyyyyyy »

Oh gosh kinbaku that sounds so hot i will definitely give it a try later on but in the mean time u can still give me more dares/ scenarios. Im always happy to receive more😉
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bobbbyyyyyy wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 08:28 Im always happy to receive more😉
Spread your keys in a corner of the room.
Moisten the ball of your ball harness with honey.
Put on used panties so that you already feel a certain dampness.
Bind your ankles, below the knee and above the knee with your lockable belts.
Then place a lockable belt cinched around the belt above the knee, creating a ring between your knees of approximately 30 cm (12 inches). Your wrist cuffs will subsequently be placed in this ring.

Get on your knees in the other corner.
Put on your ball gag harness.
Then attach your clover clamps to your nipples - put as much flesh between them as possible, NOT just the top of the nipples.
Then your blindfold.
Then put on your handcuffs on either side of the belt ring - chain inside the belt ring - and double lock them. This means you can no longer reach your clover clamps or blindfold.

Rush to the other corner on your hands and knees to blindly search for the right keys before the clover clamps start to hurt too much. :mrgreen:
Because your legs are completely tied together and also prevent your hands from moving freely, this will not be that easy. :twisted:

If you do not trust yourself, you can also tie your ankle cuffs to your wrists, but outside the ring of the belt so that the belt is within the 2 chains of your cuffs. This prevents you from putting one arm completely into the belt so you can loose your nipple clamps. :wink: