Is it enough for you?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Is it enough for you?

Post by restricted »

We have this harmless "hobby" (Well it hurts no one in normal circumstances). Next door has said that is a crossdresser follows his daughter into a ladies' toilet, he will beat him to pulp. I agree with his attitude in those respects.

However, something that has been plaguing me that I have not had the luck to experience. That is to be teased and mocked by women. Does anyone else have this dreams? Maybe being tied up and having to listen to it. Threatened to have your own clothes taken to a charity shop.

What are your thoughts?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Re: Is it enough for you?

Post by Gregovic »

There is a reason forced feminization is a rather widespread fantasy. Lots of men are into that sort of thing (including myself). But so far I've always been happy enough just "paying dress-up" by myself.

However, the first bit has me a bit... :shock: uncomfortable (no, actually, VERY uncomfortable.
You understand and agree with your neighbour about beating a crossdresser to a pulp JUST for following his daughter into a ladies room? No qualifier about someone harassing the young lady and that being the reason just: "crossdresser enters bathroom after my daughter => I beat them to a pulp"? I find that utterly inexcusable and utterly unacceptable. To start with violence is no the answer in the first place and secondly, if a crossdresser or trans person (or whatever other label you want to give a person) enters a bathroom with no creepy intent, just trying to exist and do their own thing, there should be no reason for animosity, let alone violence. If someone is harassing someone else, including but not limited to entering the bathroom then let the harassing be the deciding factor, not the clothes that person happens to be wearing, which have no bearing on the matter.
I think you more or less agree with that last reasoning, that if someone follows his daughter into the bathroom while (sexually) harassing her, that then violence might be in order. But again, the clothes that person is wearing or their gender identity shouldn't matter and violence shouldn't be the answer to it.

Restricted, you are all right. You can wear whatever clothes you like, including those usually associated with the "female gender". You should feel safe and good about wearing whatever you want. It is NOT alright for someone to equate something as basic as clothing with violence. I understand perfectly well not wanting to voice such things to your neighbour but please know not everyone (in fact most people) are not like that.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I totally agree with Gregovic. Frankly I think your neighbour sounds like a total arsehole and my opinion of his intolerance is not really printable here. One thing I find with arseholes like that is they always assume they will be the one doing the beating up it never enters their thick heads that they might actually be the one who gets beaten up. I like pointing this out to such idiots and remind them that not everything goes as they think it will and that their going to look twice as stupid when they get their arses kicked by someone they consider inferior to them.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Yes, but how does he know if it is a cross dresser. Some years ago, I saw someone who I thought was a cross dresser. My sone knew her as did a lot of my friends. If he knew I am a cd/er, he would boycott me and spread faster than a farmer muck spreading. He thinks that all people like us are sexual predators. His attitude is stop any interference of his daughter. No good me saying I'd beat the crap out of someone. I am so week these days, I can't beat an egg.

To be honest, when I am in my kilt, it is the women that are the worse. When I had that suicide, my councilor told me to do it. My doctor did too as did a nurse for my late wife.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.