Marie and Josie the awakening of their dominant streak

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Marie and Josie the awakening of their dominant streak

Post by restricted »

All through the night, the women kept up the pressure, they were wearing really short night dresses and kept putting their arms over the men, stroking their chests only to have the men tell them they were too tired. The women kept cuddling up to their backs, they were crushing their breasts into the men’s backs making them feel their nipples. They were also pressing their sexual areas into the cheeks of their bums. The men kept telling them they were too worn out after a stressful day. The women knew what stress they had been through.

The following morning, a bank holiday, the women were up and showered before the men got up. By the time the men got up, breakfast was on the table. The men grabbed their breakfasts, gave the women a kiss on the cheek and fled. The women called out, “Never mind. Maybe it will be better tonight” It was all they could do to stop themselves from laughing.

The two women met in Josie’s house when they got a phone call from Pain. “Can you come down to the house and get changed into your nurse’s uniforms? You will need to be in them all day” Josie asked why and was told that they were going to visit a friend who needs help. “It’s another style of bondage you will learn” The women agreed and told her they won’t be embarrassed. They were sent a photo of someone and neither recognised him. “Good, then you can leave the masks off until you get back to my place” This got the pair wondering what she was up to. On the way to Pain’s place, they kept going over what they though they were going to have to do. "I don't know abut you Marie, but I'm beginning to like this new found power" "To be honest Josie, I didn't think I would love it, but it has made me more assertive and John more attentive. Give me more"

Josie put the car in Pain’s garage then followed Marie into the lounge where they found coffees waiting for them. “What are you planning?” Marie asked. Pain replied they were going to help a friend out, once they were in their nurse’s uniform’s they can be off. “As you can see, the uniforms have been washed and starched, that is the beauty of having these slaves. I don’t do the mundane jobs any more. You should get your men to do yours for you”. She explained she put them in the washing machine but got a male maid to starch and iron them. “He looked so fabulous in his French Maid’s uniform. High heels, that lifted his bum so I could see his panties and petticoats. I had a good time ribbing him. I could see he was getting embarrassed, especially when I hid his clothes and told him that unless he did a good job of it, he could expect to have to go home to his wife dressed like that. I must admit, he did look cute. His brilliant white undies flashing as he worked”

Josie and Marie laughed. Josie said she would like to see it. Pain said that she should get John to wear one. Marie said she would like Victor to wear one, but he would not do it. It was easy for Marie. Pain said that she was not to worry. “By the time we’re finished the pair would be begging to wear maids’ outfits” That caused Josie and Marie to burst out laughing”

Quickly they donned their uniforms and Pain inspected them. They were immaculate, flat shoes, thick black stockings, watches, badges and the caps perched on their heads. Away they went, laughing as they went. They were in a really happy mood.

In twenty minutes, they reached a small house at the edge of town. Pain led the way and rang the doorbell. A small woman, very smartly dressed answered it. “Come in” and she beckoned then to follow her. Firstly, was a cup of coffee and they discussed what was to happen. “At three a man will be coming. He will need to be stripped. Washed and put to bed in his nappy”

The two women looked at each other. It would make time tight for getting home before their husbands came home. But it would be worth it. Luckily, the man turned up at two thirty. He was marched to the bathroom and was washed, dried, laid on a changing table and powdered. The two nurses got him to lift his bum and slid a fluffy terry toweling nappy under him. The front was pulled up and Josie pinned it with nappy pins. They were amused to see him blush in embarrassment.

Marie slid a transparent plastic nappy cover and a frilly cover over that. Josie slid a petticoat over his head and pulled it down and Marie pulled a dress over that. Josie pulled him forward while Marie did the little pearl buttons up behind his back, finally tying a sash up behind him. Josie put the little ankle socks on his feet. Marie popped the dummy in his mouth and threaded a ribbon through the loop at the front and tied it behind his back. The woman fitted him with a baby harness. Josie put a frilly bonnet on his head and tied the ribbons beneath his chin.

“Time for bed babykins” the woman said and the four women took him to another room. The room was painted baby pink. Against a wall there was a cot. He was put in it. His hands were fastened to the harness. The two “nurses” tucked the blankets tightly under the mattress so he could not move. Straps were pulled tightly over the top, stopping any possibility of movement. The woman, Diana, in the meantime had made a phone call after filming him.

Pain started the laptop up filled with nursery tunes. The four of them laughed and said “Goodnight babykins, goo,goo, goo” After kissing him on his forehead and the side was pulled up. The curtains were closed light was turned off and the door closed. The women were laughing as they went into the lounge.

A few minutes later a woman (Sam) turned up. “It’s his wife” Pain told them. They all followed her to the nursery “Oh my God!” she screamed. “What’s all this? Well, well, won’t your fellow workmates love this. Well, I’ll pay the woman to keep you here for the night while I’ll take your clothes home. You go home dressed like that. I’ll put a baby seat in the car especially for you”. They left him there and the woman said it was worth the money. That puzzled Marie and Josie. “He will be putty in my hands now and will do exactly as he is instructed. Our marriage is taking a big turn now. I’m in charge and he WILL do as he is told in future I’m looking forward to this new arrangement”.

The two new women met after she had her husband followed. They became friends after she was assured there was no sex activities. “I have a private income from my shop which we live above. He helps in there. If he wants to be a baby, a baby he will be. I’m sure he will be sick of it in no time, but he will never grow up. In fact, it’s not right to leave baby alone, I might put his cot in the shop so I can keep my eye on him. I’m sure my lady customers would love to see my baby girl” Again peals of laughter were heard.

Marie, Josie and Pain left for Pain’s house and the girls were told to wait as their husbands were coming by. They donned the latex masks and waited. A few minutes went by and John was there. He was shown in. He begged to be let out of the chastity cage but Pain was adamant. If she gave him the key, he had to come back another day as her nurses need to see more. If he didn’t then the film of him will go on social media. He agreed. While he was getting dressed, the ladies went home. He left and a little while later Victor turned up and this was repeated to him. He agreed.

That night, the men were a little more attentive to their wives needs. They both had tremendous orgasms. The next morning Marie phoned Josie and told her. Josie said it was the best yet for her. “Maybe we should learn more” Marie agreed,

The following Saturday John and Victor left for a game of golf. Later John turned up at Pain’s. In no time at all, he was in his tight shorts and the two nurses were tying him up. Marie wrapped the rope around his ankles four times and tied it off. His legs below his knees were tied the same as was above his knees. Josie tied his hands behind his back and then cinched his elbows towards each other. More rope was pulled around his waist holding his arms to his body. A pole was passed under his arms and the ropes holding that went from that, under his armpit, around his neck and back down the other side. “The pole has the ropes threaded through it so it can’t slide out. Later you will have to find a book. The if one touches it, you go free with no charge”

Before he asked what it was, they were up to, he was gagged and the rubber mask was put back on. Now, unable to talk and hardly able to see, he was helped into the playroom. A short while later, Victor had the same treatment, except his hands were tied a little apart in front of him and the pole was put between his elbows and his back forcing his hands to his sides. He was given the same information as John about the book and once he was gagged and the latex mask was put on him, he was dragged into the playroom.

The “nurse’s” removed their rubber masks and had a cup of coffee. They sat watching the men trying to move. It was all they could do not to laugh. The men soon found out why they had the poles tied to them. The poles were six feet long and stopped them from turning on their backs. It would have been easy to push themselves even with their feet bound. On their stomachs it was a different kettle of fish. They were loving the way the men were trying to move. It looked like they were trying to hump the ground.

As soon as one of the pair touched the book, the women left after removing their uniforms. Pain would have to have them cleaned and ironed by her slaves again. Her nurses have to look smart. The two women had said they would like to see that in person. Pain said she would arrange it. She released the men, one after the other once the second one had found the book and the first one was clear.

Once at home, the men ate a hearty meal. They wondered what they had done to deserve it. Both the women tried to be amorous as they told the men that the last time made them feel special. They wanted it again.
It was fantastic that night. Both women asked what had happened to them to them to make them like they were. Neither could explain it.

One night there was a phone call to each of the men, of course the women knew it was Mistress Pain. With their carefully rehearsed scrip, they both said “There’s some woman asking for you? Are you having an affair?” The men just said no, but the woman watched them as Mistress Pain demanded they attend her dungeon or she will release the videos onto social media. The men whispered “Yes” when they thought the women were not looking. They were told it would not cost them any money as she wanted to teach her student nurses more tricks.

The women could not wait. The men were worried. They dare not risk her releasing the videos. They were dreading what was coming their way. The men went to work after saying they would be late as one was going to a works meeting and the other was a retirement party. As soon as they left, the girls were off to Pain’s house once more.
The uniforms were hanging up, neatly starched and ironed. Josie said she could do with someone doing her ironing as good as that. “You will have someone shortly. We have a few more trials to do. Keep up the pressure on your men and they will beg to do the housework” That made the girls laugh. What had Mistress Pain got in mind? She was waiting there in her sister’s uniform, looking rather strict.

Marie and Josie had just got their uniforms on when there was a knock at the door. It was Victor. He was let in and told to go and put his clothes on in the bathroom. He returned wearing a short black skater’s skirt, frilly panties, a short frilly petticoat, hold up stockings and three-inch heeled shoes, a tight white satin blouse, a white bra and false breast inserts. They were big and were heavy and the nipples showed straining against the bra and blouse.
The two nurses pulled his translucent mask on. All he could see was blurred. Quickly his hands were tied fingers to elbows. Ropes went from his elbows around his stomach and that kept his hands tightly to his body. His feet were tied as was his knees just above the knee cap. The girls dragged him into the dungeon.

When John turned up, he was given the same outfit. He protested but was warned that unless he did as he was told, the video would be released. He returned from the bathroom looking rather sheepish. Marie had a big grin on her face which John could not see thanks to the mask she was wearing. They tied him up the same way as Victor and pulled his mask on. John was dragged into the dungeon. He was laid down alongside Victor and elastic bungee rope was tied to their feet but they were not told that the rope went through a pulley. “Whoever reaches the far wall first can go and get changed and decide what punishment the other should have” Pain told them.

The women had to stifle their laughter as they watched the men struggle to reach the other wall. As Victor was stronger has was leading, but this made the rope stretch on John’s legs and suddenly he was snapped back to the starting line. Away he went and caught up to Victor. He overtook him and then Victor was pulled back. He was only one foot from the wall when he was yanked back by the stretched rope and Victor who had caught up to him.

The women were loving watching all their frilly underwear being put on display. It was all they could do not to laugh. Eventually Victor won. He was told to get dressed once he had decided what punishment Jog should get. The girls put their own clothes back on at the same time. He was led into the lounge while the nurses untied John then. Tied his hands together and a rope hanging from the ceiling was attached. This went to a pulley and a winch. Marie pressed the button and John was hoisted up high. A large wooden box was wheeled below him. “We might put you in this box when we are done with you” Pain told him. Eventually he was four feet from the ground and the three women taunted him by lifting the skirt and flouncing the petticoat. “We will leave him here for the night. That will teach him to fail in his tasks. Mind you, that outfit is far too feminine and flouncy and fussy for me” Pain said. John tried to scream through the mask but it was no use. No one took any notice of him.

The girls left and Victor was taken back to see John standing there. Of course, neither could see each other. Victor grinned and left after a cup of coffee. The two men never realised what would happen on the next visit but of course, they have to go or find themselves stars of the internet.

To be continued?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Re: Marie and Josie the awakening of their dominant streak

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 09:05 To be continued?
Of course. :wink:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

What he said!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Natch.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.