The Selfbondage box XVI - [ChatGPT] Rubix Cube

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box XVI - [ChatGPT] Rubix Cube

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story ad expect you to have read this other post first.

Disclaimer!
Although the title says ChatGPT, this story was not written by ChatGPT. ChatGPT is a tool that is used in this story, and if I decide to create more stories with it, I will label them with ChatGPT. But its completely my fiction.

Pre-story explanation
The Self bondage box has a USB port, and there's an online community where developers create new sessions for the bondage box. I can download them, transfer them to the USB stick, and after plugging it in the Self bondage box, I can install them.

The story
Hi,

It has been a while since I told you my most recent stories. 2018 was the last one I posted here. One could think I played a session and that the box trapped me in it, someone else could think that I may have started a relationship with the bondage box or maybe someone could say Covid happened...

But the truth is, even though I have done more sessions with the bondage box, life got pretty busy and I just did not feel like documenting the more generic ones. When covid happened, the community seemed to have slowed down quite a bit and there were nearly not as much sessions placed as before. Maybe people ran out of ideas, I dunno.

The more extensive sessions used the GPS unit and made you go outside, which was out of the question during Covid anyways, so I've been exploring the other sessions that the box offer that I didn't try before and revisit those that I did, but with different parameters.

That said, after covid was over, a few developers have joined forces to create something entirely new, and it recently came out.

This is going to be so good that I decided to document this one again here.

The developers created the following, a standalone tool that I can run on my computer that interfaces with ChatGPT, and translate its output to a config file that I can then install on my Self bondage box. This should allow me to create a session by simply asking the program to create something for me with a theme or idea in mind.

For this to work, I had to first install a program into the Self bondage box and run it. This would create the necessary menu and options to run these custom programs. It also had an option to scan my entire Self bondage box config and upload it back to the usb stick.

After transfering a config file from the USB stick back to my computer, the program would now know exactly which programs I've done before, what tools I can use and what my preferences are.

This allows the ChatGPT to predict the kind of session I would enjoy.

Finally, there was an option, that after I've done a session, I could plugin the USB stick again to transfer the results of the session and place it back into the main program where I could rate and share that session back to the community. It also had the option to list sessions by other users with their ratings, try them myself, and give my own rating. There was the option to ask ChatGPT to select a session that was posted by another user that would likely suit my preferences, and then keep the entire session hidden from me so I would be surprised.

Definitely something I'm going to try one day, but not today.

The Rubix Cube
First some background info.

About half a year ago, at work, a co worker had brought a rubix cube to work. My older sister had one when we were young, but I never was able to learn how to solve it back then. I played with it sure, but not being able to solve it, other than to break it into pieces, reorder the pieces, and put it back together again. My sister did learn how to solve it, but I guess she was not good in explaining it, I knew the basics, but just could not memorize the algorithms required to solve each stage.

Now at work though, that co worker who had brought the rubix cube was actually able to teach me well enough on how to solve it and I started to actually enjoy solving the cube. I was still using the beginners method of solving, but that was the same as what my sister tried to teach me.

Being able to solve a cube of my own, I decided to buy one myself so I could practice more.

Creating a new session with ChatGPT
Okay, so this is what happened in terms of the new ChatGPT program. I fired it up on my computer to create a new session and it came with an empty prompt. The instructions from the website were simple: Type in your question or statement as if you're asking someone else to create that for you. If ChatGPT needs it, it will ask you questions in return in order to finetune its session.

I typed in the following:
> Can you create me a session where I have to solve my rubix cube and get punishment if unsuccessful and even challenge me to do better?
The response was:
ChatGPT: Certainly. Are you willing to buy items to facilitate in this session?
> Depends, what items and how much does it costs me?
ChatGPT: Are you willing to buy more Rubix Cubes?
> I already have a rubix cube.
ChatGPT: How many Rubix Cubes do you have?
> 1.
ChatGPT: I understand. You have 1 Rubix Cube. Are you willing to buy more Rubix Cubes to use in your session?

Oh! Duh, now I understand.
> Yes. How many?
ChatGPT: What is the total amount of money you are willing to spend on more cubes?

Oh.. Lets see... I can get them for about 5$ each on aliexpress. I bet the more cubes, the more interesting the session will be. I can afford 100$ no problem.
> 100$
ChatGPT: Great. I have stored this chat in memory on this computer. Please go buy as many Rubix cubes as you can for 100$. Where possible, make sure that all cubes are identical.

I went to AliExpress and I could buy 24 cubes with extra discount for bulk buying for 99$ including shipping. They were the same cube I already had.
This meant I would have 25 cubes.

I went back to ChatGPT and informed it that I had a total of 25 cubes. It informed me that it had created a session for me. I transferred it to my USB stick and transferred it to the Self bondage box.

It was a saturday morning, I had breakfast and I had a few hours to spare. I selected the ChatGPT program and made it load the newly created rubix cube program.

The selfbondage box made a bit of noise, as it always does when its reconfiguring itself.

The display instructed me: Become fully nude and bring all 25 cubes inside, then close the door behind you.

I grabbed a plastic bag, placed all 25 cubes in it, and after undressing, I brought it inside with me.

I saw that it had made a table and a chair with straps. The chair was too far away from the table to sit on it and be able to reach the table though.

The self bondage box scanned me and noticed the bag. A voice was heard saying: Please place all the cubes on the table and bring the plastic bag outside, then come back in and close the door.

I did as instructed.

The door locked behind me. I was now in the box with 25 solved cubes, but otherwise fully naked.

A voice was heard that said: All cubes are currently in a solved state. Please scramble all cubes and place them on the table. Ensure that all cubes are scrambled well enough or punishment will follow.

I started to scramble all 25 cubes and did my best to scramble them well. This was after all a session I wanted, so no reason to cheat here.

After I was done, the self bondage box scanned all cubes and validated that they were indeed scrambled well enough.

The box instructed me to drop all the cubes in the hole in the corner.

I was surprised as I had not seen any hole in any corner, but I did not really look for one either. I did see the hole though.

I dropped all 25 scrambled cubes in the hole and they were effectively now out of the self bondage box.

The self bondage box instructed me to go sit down on the chair.

I shivered a bit when sitting down, as the chair had small metal bumps on the seating area which felt a bit cold. A weird texture. Was the chair going to tilt or something, and this was to give me hold on better? I didn't understand.

The self bondage box ordered me to use the straps for my feet to secure my legs to the chair. I did as instructed.

The chair had arm rests with straps that were loose, and I was ordered to place my arms in them. The self bondage box registered the presence of my arms and the straps tightened. I was now fully locked to the chair.

I was puzzled as what this session was going to do because I clearly asked for a session involving rubix cubes. Was this a joke program?

As I was now fully secured to the chair, the table moved down into the floor of the self bondage box and became part of the box. I guess strapping me down was an effective way to redesign the box on the fly without it being too dangerous.

Next, from the floor right in front of my feet, something I never seen has come out. It was a weird looking half open box that seem to be shaped specifically for a chest/breasts. Inside attached to the end, I could see nipple clamps hanging off of the back of this box. This box moved towards my chest and stopped about 20 cm away from it.

My arm straps loosened and the self bondage box gave the following instruction:
Free your arms, then use them to place your breasts inside the box and attach the nipple clamps to your nipples.
Note that as you move the box towards you, a latching mechanism will ensure that the box only moves towards your chest, not away from it.

Once your nipples are clamped and your breasts are inside the box, pull it towards you so your breasts are entirely inside the box with no way to access them.

I did as instructed. The nipple clamps luckily were not that strong. I felt them on my nipples but it did not hurt. I've worn these before, I can take them well over half an hour.

I placed my breasts in the box as I moved it closer to my upper body until it was tight against my chest. My breasts were now locked away from me with my nipples being clamped outside of my free hands.

This was very arousing. I love it. This is actually something I always wanted. I'm happy that it did this to me. At least, for now.

The box had now effectively placed a small table in front of me that encapsulated my breasts and caused my nipples to be clamped without me being able to do anything about it.

As I was enjoying the session, from the right side of the chair, a large pipe risen.
Another pipe lowered from the ceiling.

The self bondage box spoke and said:
Slave, listen carefully, and don't do anything until this message is fully played. These are your instructions. Follow them to the letter and you win your freedom. Failure results in pain and suffering.

A small pause caused me to become a bit scared.

When you are ready to start the session, place your hands under the shute, ready to catch a rubix cube that will fall down from it.
Solve the rubix cube as fast as you can, then dispose of it by dropping it in the pipe on your right.

If the cube dropped is not correctly solved, the cube will be transferred back up and will be delivered to you again. In addition, extra punishment will be given.

After the cube is disposed and was solved correctly, place your hands under the shute to catch the next cube.

Your task is to solve all 25 cubes correctly.

To make things more interesting, the chair has metal contacts on your bottom. Electricity will start to go through them zapping your bottom. In addition, electricity will also zap your nipples.

Every time you solve a cube, the intensity will be raised on both of them. Punishment will be giving you a 10 shocks on your bottom that are a lot more intense than the intensity you feel at that point. This will be the equivalent of a cane stroke. The intensity will also rise like when you solve a cube. Wrongly solve a cube too often will become really painful. I strongly suggest you to check a cube before disposing of it.

A surprise awaits when you have 5 cubes left to solve.

Begin when ready.

After that last sentence, I did not hear anything else. I figured the box had said its thing. I was curious for the surprise though. I hope its a good one.

I placed my hands under the shute, ready to catch the first rubix cube, heard a bit of rattling and the cube then gently fell into my hands.

Immediately after, I felt a tingling sensation on my buttocks and my nipples. This slowly got stronger and started to feel like a vibrator.
This was estim alright. It kept at vibrator levels though. This was actually pleasant, and not painful at all.

The cube was scrambled as I had done so before, and I started to solve the cube. I was a bit rusty, and made a few mistakes but that only meant it took me a bit more time to solve the cube.

After I solved it, I checked it on all sides, and it was solved for sure. I dropped it in the pipe. I heard 2 tones played as if the box confirmed a good solve.

The electricity on my bottom and nipples was increased and this was definitely quite a bit stronger now. I did not think it would actually build up that high. I became concerned for what was in store for me.

I placed my hands under the shute to get the next cube and started to solve it. This time it was a much better solve. No mistakes.

I disposed of the cube by dropping it in the pipe and got another confirmation.

The intensity increased again. I definitely started to feel this on my bottom and nipples now though.

I got the next cube, solved it, disposed of it and got the intensity increased and the cycle repeated for each cube solved.

I was at cube 7 now when the intensity was pretty strong now. I knew there were 25 cubes to solve, and the electricity I felt on my bottom and nipples at just the 7th cube was already starting to become intense. It was a constant stream of electricity that somehow modulated so it felt slightly different over time.

Solving cubes became harder as I started to focus less on solving cubes and more on what I felt on my bottom and nipples. I did not think it would matter this much.

To make matters worse, the nipple clamps, although not painful by themselves, I did start to feel their effects now. They were definitely holding on, so to speak, even though the electricity somewhat numbed the effect.

I continued solving cubes.

When I disposed of the 10th cube, the electricity pattern changed. Before it was a constant stream, now they were a pattern of 1 second on, 1 second off, and repeat. The fact that there were pauses in between the shocks made them feel more present too. Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into.

And there was no way out. Even though my hands were free, the box around my breasts kept me pushed into the chair with no way of getting out, not to mention that my legs were also secured to the legs of the chair.

I continued to solve cubes and every solve meant that the electricity got more intense.

I yelped when I solved the 16th cube. The intensity during the solve of cube 17 was the first intensity that I could describe as painful.

Every time the electricity shocked me, it almost felt like a paddle landed on my bottom and nipple clamps were put on my nipples and off when the electricity stopped again.

As this started to hurt, I tried to solve them quicker. This unfortunately resulted in cube 17 not being solved correctly. I thought it was correctly solved, but when I disposed of the cube, I heard a buzzer sound, not the normal 2 beep confirmation sound.

The electricity stopped on both my nipples and bottom entirely. This remained for 30 seconds. This was a relief although I did start to feel the nipple clamps on their own now. Then out of the blue, I got a massive shock on my bottom.

Ouch! wow, that was strong. It really felt like I got a cane whip on my bottom. Oh no, I was going to get 10 of those.
And indeed, the next one was given. Ouch! wow!

I moved in my chair, but there was no point. Nothing I could do would give me enough movement to change anything. I could not get out of the chair and lift my bottom off of the seat.

Another strong zap was given and it was just as painful as the others. My eyes started to water. I definitely felt this.

It hurt quite well.

I endured the next 6 shocks and they made me realize, this was definitely something I did not want to endure ever again.

After that last shock, the electricity slowly faded in on my nipples and bottom to the same level it was before the punishment started.

Although this was painful, it felt not so bad compared to what I had just been through.

I placed my hands under the shute, the intensity was raised and the same cube in near solved state was dropped to me.

At first I was puzzled because I thought it had dropped a solved cube, but then I saw that the bottom had 2 incorrect corners.

I quickly solved the cube, which was very easy now and triple checked that it was now correctly solved. I disposed of the cube and got the confirmation sound.

As the intensity was rising with each solve, the pain on my bottom and nipples made solving harder and harder.

When I solved the 20th cube, and placed my hands under the shute, the self bondage box spoke instead of dropping me my next cube.

Surprise commences next.

Oh right! The surprise. Totally forgot about that. I hope the nipple clamps go off. They really hurt now.

Nope, that was not the surprise. The electricity pattern changed back to the fully on one from the beginning, but every 5 or so seconds, I felt a stronger jolt on my bottom and nipples.

This really hurt. I already thought it was painful, but somehow when that jolt had happened, the estim did not seem to feel that painful anymore, but those jolts really hurt. Luckily I could anticipate for them, which made it more bearable.

The next cube was given and I started to solve it. I noticed how these jolts made it really hard to focus on solving the cube.

I was on constant pain being erotically stimulated while solving rubix cubes.

I hate to say it, but this was exactly what I hoped I would get. It really sucks, but I love it at the same time.

While the electricity in my nipples was very much painful, in a weird way, it felt pretty good. This alone made it harder to solve the cubes.

I kept solving the cubes and dispose of them as the intensity raised even higher.

While solving the 23th cube, the intensity on my nipples got so strong that I felt an orgasm building.

I fought against it, but that also meant I could not focus on solving the cube. The estim did not stop. I had to try and solve the cubes faster than ever now.

I knew an orgasm would make things so much worse.

But fighting the orgasm wasn't enough, and while being halfway solving the 23th cube, I orgasmed.

It was a strong orgasm too.

My bodily fluids fell on the metal chair's surface and caused the electricity to also finds its way to my pussy. Oh no!

My pussy being shocked by this intense electricity was a lot. My nipples who were already sore felt even more painful as the electricity in general felt more intense now.

While I consider that I was now actually being tortured, there was nothing I could do but to endure my predicament.

If I wanted out, I would have to solve this and 2 more cubes. I could do it! I have to!

I focussed back on the cube, which seemed to work. Trying to ignore the wild sensation of electricity on my nipples, bottom and pussy, but also part of my legs, I solved the 23th cube. I disposed of it, and luckily, no errors. I forgot to double check.

As I got the 24th cube, the intensity was raised even more and this sent me into a second orgasm.

Focussing on solving the cube got even harder now and the estim was very intense at this point. I had no idea what kind of rollercoaster this was going to become. I tried my best to solve the cube but due to all the stimulation, I felt like progress was really slow. Where I started to actually get fast in solving the cubes, it felt like I was back at the first cube's solving speed.

While being in agony, I did manage to solve the 24th cube and disposed of it after making sure it was solved. In no world would I be able to endure punishment.

It was indeed a correct solve, and the 25th cube was handed to me through the shute along with another increment of electricity intensity.

I was struggling but somehow I started to get used to it. Like my body accepted the predicament which allowed me to focus on the cube. Even the electricity in my pussy was something I could ignore. Kinda...

I went on solving the 25th cube, double checked that it was solved correctly and quickly disposed of it.

I was very relieved when the electricity stopped completely.

I took a deep breath when suddenly a really sharp pain in my nipples was felt.

The nipple clamps had been removed from my nipples too. Wow, that was an intense pain.

The self bondage box said: Congratulations. You conquered the rubix cubes. You can now move the breast box away from your body and free your legs.

The door to the real world has opened. Your cubes can be found in the corner of the room. You are free to go.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: The Selfbondage box XVI - [ChatGPT] Rubix Cube

Post by KinkInSpace »

If anyone wants to give their opinion about this, its much appreciated. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I liked the story, but I don't think I'd like having to solve 25 rubix cubes. I don't think I'd ever get to leave the box :oops:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:30 If anyone wants to give their opinion about this, its much appreciated. :)
It is indeed difficult to continue to concentrate on the correct actions for the Rubix Cube while you are increasingly distracted by the stimuli. :twisted:

I once made a design for solving the Towers of Hanoi using a fishing line while tied to a chair, of course with increasingly stronger stimuli. :twisted:

It is a system where only a hook for the fishing line is available for each top disk and if you place a larger disk on a small disk the hook disappears into the disk and solving is no longer possible.
The setup is also on a small enough table that the disks can only be placed in one of the 3 bars of the Towers of Hanoi, making cheating impossible.

Only when all disks have been moved to the other side of the table does the plate tilt, making the releasing key available.
The easy one is simple to put the key with a hook under the largest disk.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gregovic wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 22:10 I liked the story, but I don't think I'd like having to solve 25 rubix cubes. I don't think I'd ever get to leave the box :oops:
Thank god this is just a fictional story. :)

I've actually recently starting to get into the rubix cube, and when I was young my brother had one and he and my father were solving the cubes and they had drawn on paper which moves to do to do certain actions. At some point, my brother was able to solve them, but I never understood the moves and wasn't too much interested. But it kept with me that I did want to learn it. A few times I considered to buy a cube and actually learn it, but just couldn't get myself into it.

Then a colleague of mine brought one to work and he got a 2x2 also, and when he learned me how to solve the 2x2 I then kept solving his 2x2 and decided to buy a 2x2 and 3x3 and actually try solving the 3x3. That did not work with what I found online, but when he told me how to solve the 3x3, it all made sense, and I used the most beginner friendly method to solve the 3x3. Another colleague who also has a 3x3 cube can solve it in a slightly more optimized way, and he showed us how he does it, but I did not really understand it because he talks and moves really fast. He did learn the method, but it just did not work. But when I found a site that explained it well, I now am able to solve it that way.

This was the idea behind this story. Solving the cube gets easier the more you do it.