DomAI - Domina Chatbot [Android/Web]

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

DedLoveYou

DomAI - Domina Chatbot [Android/Web]

Post by DedLoveYou »

Introducing your new virtual mistress "DomAI" - the ultimate online companion for those who crave submission!

With over 7 million characters of data, this AI-powered chatbot has been programmed to provide an immersive experience that will leave you breathless. Whether you're into anal games, chastity, feminization, or any other kinky fantasy, this bot is ready to fulfill all your desires.

Designed specifically for those who enjoy being dominated and controlled, this chatbot offers a range of options to explore your deepest desires. From bondage and chastity to anal games and feminization, DomAi has it all. And with its advanced AI capabilities, it can adapt to your preferences and respond accordingly.

So why wait? Try out our ultimate online mistress chatbot today and let your inner submissive run wild!

Get started with DomAI
The Android app offers a free trial period. The Membership starts at $1 per month and offers additional benefits for apps from Dominated.
  • Free - 10 Token, Android Only
  • Basic 1$ - 80 Token/month, Android Only
  • VIP 3$ - 240 Token/month, Android Only
  • VIP+ 5$ - 240 Token/month, Android + WebApp (WIP)
Download App

Read more on my Website

Screenshots:
Screenshot_20231015-004535-portrait.png
Screenshot_20231015-004728-portrait.png
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
KinkInSpace

Re: DomAI - Domina Chatbot [Android/Web]

Post by KinkInSpace »

Before investing time in this, what does a token give you?

10 tokens seem to be a bit on the low end to find out if this is something I would like.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

KinkInSpace wrote:Before investing time in this, what does a token give you?

10 tokens seem to be a bit on the low end to find out if this is something I would like.
10 Tokens is a free Trail. You can pay 1$ for 80 Token once, you don't even need a subcription membership.
This is less than a Coffee, we need to pay our Bills too.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

DedLoveYou wrote:

10 Tokens is a free Trail. You can pay 1$ for 80 Token once, you don't even need a subcription membership.
We appreciate you need to pay your bills. However, you did not answer the question about how the tokens are used. Both KinkInSpace and I are wondering what benefit the tokens give.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Why do people gauge expense according to the cost of coffee nowadays?.
Personal from what I saw of fancy coffee prices, costa etc., when they first came out I thought they were flipping expensive and I've paid little attention to them since. I favoured the little corner cafe with a proper cup of tea in a proper mug, other Beveridges are available, at a reasonable price.

As for vending machines. I've never bought a drink from one after having a short period as a service engineer for a vending company. The policy was you were allowed to help yourself to a free drink, within reason, not many of us did, most breakdowns were caused by disgusting crud blocking the dispensing tubes.

Bringing this back onto subject-ish, howmuch is a fancy coffee nowadays?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Riddle wrote:
DedLoveYou wrote:

We appreciate you need to pay your bills. However, you did not answer the question about how the tokens are used. Both KinkInSpace and I are wondering what benefit the tokens give.
I would assume that one token is one message to the bot and one reply from the bot back.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

Riddle wrote:
DedLoveYou wrote:

Sorry, one Token equals one Message+Response.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks, that's what I thought.

Then that means 10 tokens is really too little to find out if this is something I like, and I don't like spending money to just "try" something.

I hope your service works well, and if you really want to grow, consider 25 tokens for free.

It may not lead to as many purchases, but those that do, will definitely purchase more and more, whereas currently its more likely to attract people who try it out, and after just 10 tokens, are not convinced and leave it alone where they could have been potential customers. And even worse, they could pay 1$ for the 80 messages, but find out this really isn't their thing, and feel cheated, bad mouthing your service.

I will pass because I already know that 10 tokens is going to be too little to find out if this is something I would like or not. 25 is probably still too few tokens, but at that point I most likely have just enough information to determine if I want to spend 1$ for 80 tokens and be it worth it, or not to further test.

Good luck with your product.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

We are going to increase the limit for guests next month to 20 Tokens once and set registered user to 20 Tokens per month.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

Update 1.0
  • DomAI now remembers all you Write in your Session
  • Member Chats will be saved even after the Session
  • Free Tokens will reset on the first Day of the Month
We will rise the Free Tokens to 20 Token/month on the 1. of November
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Wait, its not 20 tokens once, and pay if you need more time?
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

KinkInSpace wrote:Wait, its not 20 tokens once, and pay if you need more time?
Before the update, the tokens for guests and free users were given once. We have changed that now. From now on all tokens will be reset on the 1st of the month. Additional tokens cannot be purchased individually.

However, you can make a one-time payment to get the rank for 30 days. (Just pay 1-5$ once on our BuyMeACoffee Page)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That's a big improvement.

Thank you.

I'll look into this when I have some free time.
DedLoveYou

Post by DedLoveYou »

Update 4.0

DomAI reached 700 downloads on Google Play.

Try the new submissive mode for DomAI and switch roles. With our new trained ChatBot model with data from over 100 real people!