SB while watching a game

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Uva4fun

SB while watching a game

Post by Uva4fun »

As part of my training this week on Thursday there is a basketball game I want to watch.

So it will be on my couch and I’ll need hand travel to all me to have beverages while I watch. Scene should last about 2 hours. I’ll be stuck to the couch until release so obviously I’ll have to pee. So that means it’s pee on the couch or drink it. But obviously I can’t just do in a jar or something or I won’t drink it. I’d prefer a direct to mouth option.

Other fun things with this dare is I’m thinking at every time out I do a dice rolls.

If my team is losing or tied I get a punishment. Like
1. Put on nipple clamps until next time out
2. Put on chastity cage
3. Suck dildo until end of commercial
4. Deep throat dildo
5. 1-3
6. 1,2,4

Winning
1. Edge before end of commercial
2. Relax until next c
3. Fondle balls
4. Slow stroke no edge
5. ? Idea?
6.?

Halftime
Losing- do 6 plus grind on buttplug for entire break
Winning. Edge as many times as possible. Do not cum.

End of game. (After release)
Win- cum however I feel
Lose.
By less than 5. Cum in chastity using vibrator
5-10- dildo ass while stoking. Self facial. Swallow all cum.
10 or more- combine above plus nipple clamps.

Thoughts? Can’t figure out the pee part for sure. Maybe adjust punishments?

Best tie for this?
Kinbaku

Re: SB while watching a game

Post by Kinbaku »

Winning 5: cum within 10 minutes.
Winning 6: cum within 5 minutes. :mrgreen:

The easiest thing would be with a time padlock with which you are tied to the seat with a chain: no way for you to move from the seat and nothing nearby with which you can collect your urine.
In the absence of such a timer padlock, an ice lock system can serve; However, this does require some planning as to how much ice you need to use to reach the 2 hours.

Tying it up should not be a difficult connection: just connect your ankle or your most used hand to the leg of the seat.
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Well 5 and 6 are great ideas but I don’t get to cum until after the game! Those are for commercials. I do have a cheerleader outfit so that is the attire… assuming it fits

I don’t have a timer lock so I’ll use ice. I have noticed ice takes a long time to melt lol. My first ice cube locks took like 4 hours. Definitely making smaller cubes and testing.

Any thoughts on the pee problem?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Uva4fun wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 13:59 Any thoughts on the pee problem?
You piss small amounts into your left hand, which you then lick empty before continuing to piss into your left hand.
This way you can gradually empty your bladder by drinking a little at a time from the bowl of your left hand.

This of course means that the urge to pee increases every time you release a little. :twisted:

If it becomes too difficult, you can hold the penis closed with your tied right hand, but there is a danger that it will suddenly shoot out as a very strong stream if you reduce the pressure with your right hand. :shock: :mrgreen:

5: repeat alternately 20 slow strokes and 10 very fast strokes during the commercials - without cumming.
6: repeat alternately 5 slow strokes with 20 very fast strokes during the commercials - without cumming.
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Hmm. Not sure that will work but it is a thought. Not sure I can pee that small amount at a time lol

Also I realized since I’m dressed as a cheerleader it’s my job to make sure the star player feels good after the game.

If we win of course he will be excited and energetic. So after a nice blowjob I’ll reward him and ride his cock until we both cum.

Now if we lose he will be sad and I will have to cheer him up. He won’t want to do much so a long sloppy blowjob and let him cum all over my face should cure his sadness
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Uva4fun wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 22:08 Hmm. Not sure that will work but it is a thought. Not sure I can pee that small amount at a time lol
I once did an omorashi where the assignment at a certain point was to urinate only in small amounts. It is possible, but the more you do it, the more tired your bladder muscles become from the effort, making it harder and harder every time you do it: a kind of predicament. :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen: :rofl:
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Wonder if I could fill up water balloons with pee with the catch they become breast’s so the more I have to go the large r and more likely to pop they become. I can’t remove the balloons until I make the star player cum..
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I don’t know of any usable method to directly transfer urine from the male urine outlet to the mouth with someone sitting on a couch. Condom catheters can be used to attach a tube to the male urine outlet, but the bladder does not like forcing urine up a tube. Even a foot of upward flow is usually enough to prevent the urine from flowing. A tube filled with urine and moved above that level will actually result in a reverse flow back into the bladder with a significant risk of urinary tract infection. The burning that will cause is easily identified by the worst pain imaginable associated with it. The only pain I believe to be worse is kidney stones passing through the system.

Either collect the urine in a container or absorb it with a diaper. If you are not experienced with diaper usage, you are likely to have difficulty getting the flow started and will likely become desperate to urinate before you are actually able to do so. Be sure to purchase a proper premium diaper able to absorb enough urine to not become saturated and then leak out all over the couch. Also, be sure to point the penis down so that the urine doesn’t flow up and out of the diaper. A container with a good sized opening will be much easier to manage; probably should go with a container with at least one quart (1 liter, 32 ounce) capacity.

Good luck and have fun.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

That doesn’t sound fun

I had the thought to put a condom or balloon over the tip then cut a hole in the other side and attach a tube. Then secure that tube via water proof tape. I wouldn’t think there would be a back flow to the penis that way. Then again it might not have enough pressure to make the tube flow. Hmm

Maybe I won’t tie my self to the couch but rather bind legs together and the. Tie the arms together as well with enough movement to do all the other things like have drinks

If I have to go I’ll either have to crawl to the bathroom or go on the floor or couch
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Easiest way for men to collect urine is what is called an external or condom catheter. Most pharmacies can probably order them or you, they're pretty common. If anyone asks just say you do endurance car racing or fly gliders or something (the second one is my excuse).

You can connect these to a collection bag. If you then want to get this urine somewhere else you could use a pump (ideally something like a peristaltic pump so it's easily kept clean) to pump it up to a bag or container higher up and from there have if gravity feed to wherever you need it. (NEVER pump directly into a bodily orifice, huge chocking hazard if anything goes wrong)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*