Self bondage.... in a straitjacket

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Ever used a straitjackt?

Poll ended at 27 Mar 2006, 14:33

On yourself?
10%
On a partner?
No votes
No
90%

Total votes: 10

tytyteUK

Post by tytyteUK »

Hello People.

I have a Posey SJ which I can get into and after a considerable struggle, get out of again.

However, the exercise is missing the element of risk as I know I can get out.

Anyone else played any SB games with an SJ? I'd love to hear. Anyone in this forum in the UK?

Ciao/Tschuss/Bye!

Ty
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Strait Jackets remind me of the old films about mental asylums, and they creep me out, dont give me the horn at all!!!!

PS - Yes I am from UK.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Straitjackets are a great restraint but it have its downsides if you like selfbondage. Is there any straight jacket that is made specially for selfbonddage?

Imagine this: A rubber straightjacket that you can put on like a â€
tytyteUK

Post by tytyteUK »

Hummm an inflating timed release straitjacket... and in rubber! Now that is an idea. Someone should make a business out of that.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Oxymoron

Post by LoRee »

I find striahgt jackets and self bondage to be largely incompatable with each other. While I have been straight jacketed before, it required two assistants to get me in it. So I don't see how a conventional one could be done solo. I love Anna's idea about an inflatable straight jacket, but from an engineering stand point not sure how to contrive a realistically functional one.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I've got a black straitjacket which I can pretty much get into on my own. The only problem is the extra room you need to get into it means it's not very tight. And I like my SJ as tight as possible. Largely, therefore, I agree with LoRee; I generally save the SJ for when I'm playing with a partner.
Dr. Nailer

Yes

Post by Dr. Nailer »

Hi All,

There is a straight jacket made by Maxicita I think, called the SJ solo or something. It looks to easy to get out of tho for my liking, but hey ? We all differ no ?

I love the idea of straight jackets, I have seen some one give an online step by step guide to getting into a supposedly inescapeable one (and how to get out of it again)> I dunno if I believe them tho.

Again another site I will try to find, I have an extremely large data base of syuff, I never bookmark or rename a page I download. So these and other links may take a while to find.

I am working on it tho.

Best wishes,
Nailer.

Caught in the Act website is to be found here with some oooh so dreamy jackets !

http://www.maxcita.com/
I am a mad scientist (biochemist/parasitologist) into mad ideas.

This is my usual signature statement everywhere (not here I guess). This statement only refers to my professional interests.
sexyashley

Post by sexyashley »

One time i got into my strait jacket on myself, then i couldent get out :oops: Eventually my friend came for a visit and got me out. lol
Love Ashley
xoxo
tigon

Re: Self bondage.... in a straitjacket

Post by tigon »

The way I do sb in my straightjacket is I replaced the loop things to tighten it with side release buckles. This way I put on the jacket, and I can do and tighten all the back and crotch straps even with gloved sleeves. Then I have a long rope tied to the end of the arm one and wrapping my arms around I can buckle it loosely. With my remaining room left in my arms I can slip the loop at the end of the strap over a doorknob and pull the strap tight, immobilizing me. I can get out by raising my arms over my head with and withou the front strap.. I ended up attaching side straps to make it impossible to escape also, but if I use those I truly am stuck in it and have to have somebody else release me. This has happened a few times...on purpose
RADER

Post by RADER »

I myself love a jacket; No better feeling than being in one.
I try to get my wife to put me into it, and a sensory deprived hood.
With leg irons, I fave to try and find her to get out.
She does move around a lot; One day, I spent 9 hours searching
for her and could not find her. She was in the basement doing laundry
for part of the time. She let me out because supper was ready.
Rae
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Straitjackets *drooooooooooool :drool: (Read in Homer style!) ;)

SJ's is really fun, but may be both difficult and hazardous to put yourself into. I've done it a couple of time, and 2 time I nearly did not escape myself. Luckily I made it out before the first time my parents came home. So yes that is really ages ago. And the second time my wife came home. She is kinky too, but not into SB, so that is my kinda treat. hehe If I did not made it out myself it would just make me wait for her to come home and to see me as wrapped like a present for her, surprise honey! :lol:

I have 3 SJ's at the time being. The first i bought was a canvas with leather lining in the neck, waist and some at hands, leather buckles in the back. This have a friend borrowed no. Also the smallest of them all. The second is a Posey SJ and the third is a heavy duty Fetters leather SJ. Really strong and lockable! :D

And I really :drool: about a Max Cita Psycho jacket though, and more from MC! :drool:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

a 7 year break between posts ???????

who is trying to break wayne's record ??
[
encased4fun

Post by encased4fun »

Yes I've done quite a bit self bondage in a SJ. Depending on what kind you have (I have a posey with friction buckles) getting out can be easy once you learn the trick and assuming you can get access to a door knob or something similar to unbuckle the straps with. If you want an element of risk, I have a solution. It is something that I considered doing but never worked up the nerve. Tie a length of rope to each bed post with a large slip knot at the end. Once you've gotten yourself properly strapped into the jacket, get on the bed and carefully put a foot through each loop, then pull them tight. The result is you're now trapped on the bed, legs spread apart. If you've done it correctly you can't get off the bed (at least without falling and hurting yourself and then being trapped). Getting your legs free may be impossible - so exercise caution. I'd recommend putting an ice lock or similar on one of the ropes so that eventually you can get free. Until then, enjoy being trapped in a straitjacket with no escape.