Sugar or salt lock

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Uva4fun

Sugar or salt lock

Post by Uva4fun »

Has anyone ever made a sugar or salt lock?

I like to do omarashi /forced wetting so combining that with SB is hot.

Idea was I’d tie myself up and the key would be encased in sugar or salt or something else that would dissolve with water. I would then attach it to the body ( probably attached to a loose fitting collar) to escape id have to give myself a pee facial to retrieve the key.

I just can’t figure out the best way to make it
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Sugar or salt lock

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Salt can burn your eyes, not sure about sugar. Could one make a sort of rock candy type lock that dissolves? Not sure how bind bits of sugar to hold an object
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Maybe toilet paper is a solution to the problem.

Only when you have moistened the toilet paper enough can you break it so that the key can reach the padlock: the toilet paper shortens the rope with the key, like the principle of the ice block and the held together thread in http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_theice.html . Instead of the ice, the wire is shortened by the toilet paper.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I think the toilet paper idea might work well. If you do want a sugar or salt lock this might give you some ideas. viewtopic.php?t=9027
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

That’s a great idea. I can wrap the key attached to a long cord in TP and put it in front of my o ring gag. The I’m forced to pee facial and shallow to get the key.

Can put the back up in an ice block hanging from the shower head.

Emergency I can just turn the shower water on.

I think to start I could bind myself in a different room and have to crawl to the shower. This would put pressure on the bladder and my anal plug and be bad if I didn’t make it. I’ll try this next weekend

If anyone has other ideas let me know
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Uva4fun wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 19:32 I can wrap the key attached to a long cord in TP and put it in front of my o ring gag.
It is safer not to wrap the key in the toilet paper, but on the rope just next to the mouth. So that there is no danger of swallowing the key if it comes loose earlier.
For example, attach the toilet paper to one side of the ring gag and pass it through a sufficiently large ring on the other side:
ToiletPaperGag.jpg
ToiletPaperGag.jpg (9 KiB) Viewed 960 times
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote: 08 Jan 2024, 10:02
Uva4fun wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 19:32 I can wrap the key attached to a long cord in TP and put it in front of my o ring gag.
It is safer not to wrap the key in the toilet paper, but on the rope just next to the mouth. So that there is no danger of swallowing the key if it comes loose earlier.
For example, attach the toilet paper to one side of the ring gag and pass it through a sufficiently large ring on the other side:ToiletPaperGag.jpg
You maybe tempted to lick the paper and moisten it for early release. How about having the same sort of ring set up but on a sort of head harnesss so the paper is sitting on your forehead. Just hope you have a good aim or you might have to wait around until your bladder is ready to go ago.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

That’s part of the scenario right. If I can’t get it wet enough guess I’m stuck and soaked for longer.

But yes forehead is good. I can put on a headband. Wrap the paper around it and tie one end of the string to that.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You can also wear diving goggles to protect your eyes and have a bit more freedom.

Keep in mind that a salted keylock will not only make you drink your pee, but also consume salt. Too much salt can become an issue and if you can't fully disintegrate the lock with the amount of pee you have, you may not be able to escape. Salt will make you thirsty, but pee will not solve that.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.