Scenario idea thoughts?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Uva4fun

Scenario idea thoughts?

Post by Uva4fun »

Hello

I’m a newbie to SB but ready to jump in.

I’m interested in forced sissy activities. Every scenario I do I’ll be full dressed in lingerie and at minimum plugged. Chasity sometimes.

I had the thought similar to the on the bed scenario but something like this

The key is wrapped around the base of dildo and I’m tied in such a way that I have to deep throat’s the dildo to unwind the key with my tongue. When I go down on the dildo the nipple clips loosen. When I back off the dildo I push the much larger dildo in my ass all the way in and pull the nipple clips. The key on the dildo will be also tied to the base of the anal dildo so that to get the key I have to go all the way down on that dildo after it’s unwound.

One super hot variation I thought of was saving a bunch of cum and freezing the key in the cum around the base of the dildo. When I deep throat I have to melt and swallow the cum to get the key.

I also have an idea for a water sports and a sissy maid one but I’ll start with this one

Love to hear thoughts
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Scenario idea thoughts?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Uva4fun.
In any case, make sure you have a backup if it takes too long before you can release the key => don't leave your nipple clamps on for too long. :hi:
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

https://i0.wp.com/www.likera.com/blog/w ... ral-78.jpg

I was thinking something like this but how do it safely?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Uva4fun wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 07:55 https://i0.wp.com/www.likera.com/blog/w ... ral-78.jpg

I was thinking something like this but how do it safely?
I see the only way to free your hands.
So possibly safety scissors that you tie to your wrist with a long rope, but the safety scissors are around a beautiful vase that you want to keep. So when you pull the scissors, the vase falls to pieces on the ground - be careful with the shards - before you can pull the scissors towards you.
Uva4fun

Post by Uva4fun »

Well I’m a beginner so not ready to break anything yet in an emergency.

I was thinking more the setup. Maybe an ice lock on the hands that unravels when it melts? Also likely wouldn’t use the bar

I wish there was a scenario drawing for this so I could replicate that

I’m male so obviously the breasts binding is replaced with nipple clips. Maybe I put an emergency key on the chain of the clip attached to the wrist. Only way to get it is pull the clips off.

I’d want this scenario to last like 45 minutes.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

As a beginner, I wouldn't keep the nipple clamps on for that long.
An ice lock release such as some on the main page can serve to free you after about 45 minutes. First test this in the same room at the same temperature in which you want to do the self-bondage.