An evening Kyle will never forget

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

An evening Kyle will never forget

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all

I was supposed to complete another fictional bondage story but since that one is more than a year old, I am writing a new one.

My story telling may vary between first and third person point of views (if that even makes sense :facepalm: ) I don't think I've ever written a book in my life so please forgive me if you see random inverted commas from time to time.

Please note the story may be very long.

Kyle clicks "pay" on his food delivery app when the doorbell rings ...

Kyle opens the front door and welcomes Cindy into his home. "Sorry I'm a little late" Cindy says as she sits down on the couch in the lounge. "I only just ordered 2 Pizza's, you are hardly late" Kyle says in a very shy tone.

To give you a clearer picture, Kyle is 26 years of age, blueish greenish eyes, has short brown curly hair, weighs around 90 kg and is 177cm tall.
Cindy is 25, has long brown curly hair, blue eyes, a semi curvy body and is around 165cm in height.

Kyle offers Cindy something to drink while they wait for the Pizza's to arrive. Since it's a Friday afternoon and work is done for the day, Cindy decides to have a glass of red wine and Kyle gets himself a cider out of the refrigerator.

Cindy asks to use the bathroom just before having a drink of her wine. "Just down the passage, second door on your right" Kyle points with his hand in the direction of the bathroom. "Thank you dear" Cindy replies with a smile.

Kyle is generally not the best in terms of making conversation with a female his age so decides the only way to calm himself is by taking fairly large sips of his cider to make it less awkward when speaking to Cindy.

While Kyle is checking his phone to see where the Pizza delivery driver is Cindy walks back to the lounge from the bathroom and upon arriving in the lounge, asks Kyle to stand up.

Kyle already as nervous as he is can smell the fresh perfume scent that Cindy has on as he places his phone on the table. He stands up and looks at Cindy who is measuring Kyle's height with her eyes. "You aren't actually that much taller than me" Cindy says. Kyle replies in his socially awkward manner telling Cindy that she smells very nice. Cindy thanks him, sits down on the sofa and pats her hand down on the couch as if to get Kyle to sit next to her as she takes her first sip of red wine.

Just as Kyle sits down next to Cindy, his phone beeps notifying him that the Pizza has arrived. He gets up to get the Pizza from the delivery driver, takes it to the lounge area and places the two Pizza's on the table.

Just as Kyle and Cindy have a bite of their Pizza, Cindy curiously asks Kyle if he likes to switch over to the other side. Kyle, confused, asks Cindy what she means. "I mean would you ever wear female clothing items?" Kyle, absolutely blown away by the question turns red and denies that he would do such a thing. "No, never". While having a bite of Cindy's second slice of Pizza, Cindy says to Kyle that she will never judge him if he were to wear the leather dress she saw hanging on the towel rack in the bathroom earlier. "Ok yes! If you really must know, I have been wearing high heels since I was eleven years old! That is currently the only female clothing item I have apart from a pair of high heels." At this point Cindy is becoming more and more interested by the minute. Cindy asks Kyle if this is a turn on for him in which he says that it definitely is.

After Cindy has had her fourth slice of Pizza she reaches down to unbuckle the block heeled shoes that she is wearing to test how Kyle will react. Cindy, now barefoot, stands up and takes Kyle's hand while leading him to the bathroom. "It's dry now" Cindy touches the leather material of the dress hanging in the bathroom and tells Kyle to put the leather bodycon dress on. Kyle tells Cindy that the dress only arrived late yesterday afternoon and that he has not had the time to try the dress on yet. Cindy says to Kyle that she will assist him as he may not be able to zip the dress up at the back. Kyle is hesitant and asks Cindy if she really wants to see what he looks like in a dress. "If I didn't want to see what you look like in a dress I wouldn't have offered to zip you up would I?"

While Kyle is taking the dress off of the towel rack, Cindy quickly pulls Kyle's pants down and tells him that he cannot wear pants while he has a dress on as it will not look very femine. Kyle still has his underpants on and Cindy can now see the bulge under his undies that she created when taking his pants off. Kyle then steps into the unzipped dress and slips the left and right shoulder straps over his shoulders. Cindy then zips him up at the back of the dress. Cindy comments and says he look rather sexy in his leather dress but should probably wax next time to prevent himself looking like a hairy fairy.

Cindy asks Kyle where his pair of high heels are. They both go together to Kyle's room where his closet is. Cindy opens the closet, takes the pair of high heels out of the closet and notices another storage box with a coded padlock on the box. "What are you hiding in there?" Cindy asks. "Skeletons" Kyle says with a slight chuckle.

Kyle is told to sit on his bed while Cindy kindly buckles up both pairs of five inch leather gladiator style stilettos onto Kyle's feet.

Kyle now has his five inch heels and leather bodycon dress on when Cindy tells him to walk down the passage as she would like to see how he looks. She is very impressed as to how well he can walk in five inch stiletto heels! Kyle, now very embarassed and even more quiet than ever because of his introvertedness tells Cindy that he thinks this was a mistake. "Why would you say that Kyle? I told you I wouldn't judge you and it will stay between us, promise." Kyle, still very embarassed, walks to the lounge to grab another slice of Pizza and gulps down the rest of his cider.

"What's the code?" Cindy shouts from the other side of Kyle's home. Kyle walks back to his bedroom hurriedly and tells Cindy that he does not know what the code of the storage box is that's inside his closet. "Kyle, if you do not tell me the code of this box right now there will be severe consequences that even your wildest imagination cannot conceptualize." Cindy says in an almost commanding manner. Kyle, realising he should probably tell Cindy about these "skeletons" in his closet reluctantly gives Cindy the four digit code. "6214" Kyle tells Cindy the code for the storage box.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, the storage container pops open.

Cindy grabs the handcuffs on the top shelf of the storage box, turns around and seductively whispers into Kyle's ear telling him to be a good boy while attaching the one loop of the handcuffs onto his left wrist. "I'm also into this" Cindy whispers into Kyle's ear, turns him around and brings his right wrist into the second loop of the handcuffs. CLICK CLICK CLICK, Kyle hears the sound of the handcuffs lock behind him.

This is the end of Part 1. The next Parts will get more interesting for sure but please feel to give your opinions on this first part of the story. I'm not sure if it's too long or too short, too much 3rd person? Like I said this is literally my first time storytelling and this first part literally took me 6 hours :rofl: to finish :rofl:
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: An evening Kyle will never forget

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I need a little more information here. How did they meet? Did Kyle leave the dress out by accident? How did Cindy decide to demand the code with threats? Not sure she has a leg to stand on, except maybe to tell people he may know that he is into cross dressing.
Opinions? I think Cindy should be a little more insidious as she manipulates herself into becoming in charge, you know, more polite in the beginning.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠