Advice on full metal chastity belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Anything_Once

Advice on full metal chastity belt

Post by Anything_Once »

Been a while since I have posted on the forum and a lot has changed. On of the big ones is that over the last year I have been introduced to chastity.
I have recently managed to get together some extra money and I'm looking at investigating in a metal full chastity belt. The kind with a belt that locks around teh waist and runs between the legs.

I was hoping to find advice or opinions of them, especially from those of you that own and wear them. I have read varying opinions on them from them being the most secure option and well fitted to others claiming this style works poorly for men and can easily be pulled off.

Anyone able to provide their thoughts to help me decide what my next steps will be?
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
ponylady

Re: Advice on full metal chastity belt

Post by ponylady »

Longterm wearing or play sessions only ?
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Anything_Once wrote:I was hoping to find advice or opinions of them, especially from those of you that own and wear them. I have read varying opinions on them from them being the most secure option and well fitted to others claiming this style works poorly for men and can easily be pulled off.
For short term wear this one, once locked on it is not coming off until unlocked. You cannot touch your penis or testicles. Very secure, the padlock cannot be reached to cut off once locked. I find I find that you are very aware of the belt at first, but after a few minutes you become accustomed to it, but if you start to bend or sit it will remind you it is there (very good for your posture). I normally only lock it on for three or four hours (keys in kitchen safe so no cheating), but the longest I have done is twenty four. Feel a little sore around the edges where the cover has been for a short while afterwards and you will have belt indents in your skin for a few hours as well. Hope this is of some help to you.
Attachments
Tota cover 1.jpg
Total Cover 2.jpg
Total cover 4.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
tiskarna

Post by tiskarna »

For long term (24/7): Neosteel Fun.
There is no competition really.
The problem is looong waiting time (months), and quite big price and proper, cautious measurement required. Totally worth waiting and totally worth it's price.

100% secure and erection-proof (when sized correctly you could not have erection - simply no space to grow).
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

I have one similar to the one pictured, except mine has two straps from crotch piece to belt so bathroom trips are easier, I would think, I have never had single strap unit, mine also has a larger plate in front with two push button locks with a curved waist belt.
I have worn mine regularly, once adjusted properly, it took multiple adjustments to find correct settings, every one makes a big difference in comfort and fit.
I screwed up last time I wore it and let keys leave with KH and was forced to wear it for little more than five days.
Only real issues were the small holes in testicle cups would pinch skin if I wasn't moving regularly.
After released my hips had some very minor bruising, which I have fixed since then, and now believe I could wear it much longer.
It was not an expensive belt I think I paid less than 180.00 dollars for it, It is very secure no touching and once adjusted tight enough it WILL NOT allow you to slip out of it and no stimulation is possible. Mine was very comfortable at night, KH likes it when I wear only the belt so it doesn't get worn hidden very often.
It's a good starter belt to get the idea if you would want to spend the big money on a custom one.

In MHO
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I have one of these which was so comfortable that when I first received it I wore it for 24 hours and then for four days. I did have to lengthen the chains by 5cm or so to allow it to sit more naturally on my waist. Ultimately I wore it continuously for four months but did start to have some hygiene issues that possibly started when I skimped on washing with disinfectant. For the first couple of weeks I'd tuck my nightie under the belt to relieve the pressure and irritation but the belt and my waist got used to each other. I used a syringe to insert water-based lubricant through the drain holes daily.

Had I not been able to access the key at the end of the period it would probably have disassembled itself as the shafts of the push button locks had almost worn through, and in fact I could have removed it at any time as it turned out that a combination of hard water and probably urine had seized the lock on the tube solid and I had to force it open (carefully!) with screwdrivers which turned out to be easier than expected. In CB forums there's been discussion about better quality replacement locks.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32801627943.html
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Thanks for the replies, they have been really useful.

At the time I decided to postpone getting one as currently my time wearing is not often and rarely for a long period. Currently it feels like overkill but if the time lengthens I might consider the option again.

That said I would still love to hear about more experiences and opinions so I can make an informed decision when the time is right.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...