Dangerous situations

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dangerousdick

Re: Dangerous situations

Post by dangerousdick »

blf09 wrote: 12 Dec 2023, 14:16 A few years back I tried a ball tie; laid a blanket on the floor and sat in the middle of it, tied my ankles together and made two loose loops around my thighs with 2 scarves. Then I blindfolded myself with another scarf, put my arms through the thigh loops from the top downwards and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

I rolled onto my side and enjoyed the feeling of this extra restrictive bondage. After a few minutes I decided I’d had enough and reached out for where I thought the key was, to my surprise - nothing! I felt all the way to the edge of the blanket and couldn’t find the key. I tried to rotate to search a new spot and found what I thought was the wardrobe but still no key. By this point panic was really starting to set in and my heart was racing, I managed to rub my head on the floor and use my face muscles to dislodge the blindfold. I was very surprised to find myself facing the complete opposite way to what I thought I was facing and spotted the key. Even so it was a tricky shuffle in this position to retrieve it and unlock the cuffs.

That’s the first and only time I’ve experienced true panic and thought that was it. The best part is that I had decided to video this particular experiment so you can imagine what happened next. Since then I’ve made things a bit safer, I still enjoy ‘find the key’ scenarios but now I’ll tie the key to the tassels of a scarf so there’s a bigger ‘target’ to find (there may be more than one scarf though - yes I have a scarf fetish). I’ve also purchased a head harness style ball gag which makes it impossible to wriggle the blindfold off. I haven’t tried it with the ball tie position though and I doubt I ever will!
Do you is female or male? if a woman, can you show the video ;)
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

Do you show video?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

dangerousdick wrote: 15 Dec 2023, 17:08 Do you show video?
Does this site look like it‘s xhamster ?
[
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

No
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

dangerousdick wrote: 16 Dec 2023, 22:59No
Well, than maybe you realise your question is out of place in here.
[