I would wear this 5 days of the week

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

I would wear this 5 days of the week

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Hi all

If I could I would wear this outfit almost everyday of the week. 👠👗
Leather bodycon dress + heels
Leather bodycon dress + heels
I hope this picture can't be unedited to reveal my face :facepalm: :rofl:

Post yours :D
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I would wear this 5 days of the week

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If your schedule is anything like mine, then if you fail this week, you might have the same days off the following week.Image
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 21:16 I hope this picture can't be unedited to reveal my face :facepalm: :rofl:
No worry, you removed the foreground of the picture leaving only the background. So no possibility to bring the foreground back. :wink:

If you had left your face and covered it with another layer, it could be that the old layer still exists under the top drawing layer and if someone then removes the top layer, your face will appear, but that is here not the case. :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 21:16 I hope this picture can't be unedited to reveal my face
Once you've blanked out those pixels, poof! They're gone! There's no undo in the image file.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 23:53 If your schedule is anything like mine, then if you fail this week, you might have the same days off the following week.Image
I almost never have a 4 day weekend unfortunately. With the work I do I doubt I'd ever be able to wear heels 👠 anyway though.
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Some1pleasehogtapeme

bound_jenny wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 01:33
Once you've blanked out those pixels, poof! They're gone! There's no undo in the image file.

Jenny.
Good to know! :D
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 00:43
No worry, you removed the foreground of the picture leaving only the background. So no possibility to bring the foreground back. :wink:

If you had left your face and covered it with another layer, it could be that the old layer still exists under the top drawing layer and if someone then removes the top layer, your face will appear, but that is here not the case. :hi:
Any idea how to make a different background?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:10
kinbaku wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 00:43

Any idea how to make a different background?
With the GIMP program (it is something like Photoshop, but it is free) there are many options like:
select the foreground, invert the selection and paint in the background with whatever you want;
work with layers: you put a layer between the background and foreground and this layer can be a picture;
Background.jpg
Background.jpg (12.66 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
For this one I filled a new layer with a pattern and placed it just behind your foreground. :wink:
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:24
With the GIMP program (it is something like Photoshop, but it is free) there are many options like:
select the foreground, invert the selection and paint in the background with whatever you want;
work with layers: you put a layer between the background and foreground and this layer can be a picture;
Background.jpg
That looks good! So what do I google? GIMP? Note: I use my phone the majority of the time when posting here.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:32
...Background.jpg
That looks good! So what do I google? GIMP? Note: I use my phone the majority of the time when posting here.
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... -lm&q=gimp
So yes you can search GIMP on google, it is the abbreviation of "GNU Image Manipulation Program".
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:37
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... -lm&q=gimp
So yes you can search GIMP on google, it is the abbreviation of "GNU Image Manipulation Program".
Thanks! I shall certainly have a look!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 19:43 Thanks! I shall certainly have a look!
Do also the tutorials if you had installed. There are also many video's on youtube if you got stuck with a problem.
Because I don't use it much (usually only for photos and drawings for BoundAnna), that is also the way for me: first see how others have done it and then try it myself.

But it's good to know the basics because it works a little differently than a normal drawing program.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I have GIMP and I love it! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!