I have this constant sensation I can't get rid of

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

I have this constant sensation I can't get rid of

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone :hi:

I would like to find out if it is normal as someone who is almost 31 for me to constantly be turned on by not only this forum for almost 3 days in a row now but also things that are related to high heels, faux leather, a brunette who has red lipstick on in public or even a female who has a nice smile?

I am not sure if this is necessarily the correct place to be speaking about this but as someone who is yet to experience sex with the opposite gender (I'm a male) I am CONSTANTLY HORNY! The major major problem is I am starting to get somewhat addicted to ejaculating everyday and there is always a sensation down there. I keep asking myself if I am one day going to get a heart attack from doing this too much.

I am pretty sure even if I did finally have sex it would not change.

If anyone has any advice besides "find a female to do the deed with" I would really appreciate it!

Thank you and sorry for the really odd topic.
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
lj

Re: I have this constant sensation I can't get rid of

Post by lj »

OP, I hate to say this but you are suffering from a terminal complaint

you are male!!!!

Whilst the effect may reduce over time, the male response to a stimulus, whether it is a fetish, a female (or male depending upon your sexuality) or simply a smile from the right person, is arousal to some extent. We are programmed to react this way, instant action. It is only society that applies limits or a more cautious approach.

Orgasms rarely cause heart attacks, if anything they strengthen the body and reduce the likelihood of having one. Too much of a good thing is generally not a good idea, but who is to judge what that is! The brain is the major sex organ and is very good at finding things that are sexually attractive, just look at the range of people you find attractive, the clothing, the kinks.

So just enjoy it - and despite your comment, finding someone to share it all with is definitely worthwhile...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Some1pleasehogtapeme

When you say terminal complaint what do you mean exactly?

So what you are saying is normal?
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
lj

Post by lj »

"terminal complaint"

sorry, didn't mean to cause confusion with a joking comment

to explain, "terminal complaint" is using a medical term, terminal as in "you will die from it" -"life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease" - we are alive as the result of a sexual act, and we always die eventually. So being male means you will indeed die, and you will always have the desires, fantasies etc that you have now until you do die!

In other words, what you feel now is absolutely normal. It may be stronger now than when you get a lot older, but trust me, at age 74 I still get the same excitement (though may not have the same energy...)

you are fine, enjoy life and don't worry
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Some1pleasehogtapeme

I understand now.

May I ask...and this is not meant to sound rude, but at the age of 74 do you participate in bondage or self-bondage?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I agree with lj, it's mostly normal to get "excited" by sometimes seemingly mundane or random things. However, I will add that if you feel it is hindering you in everyday life and stopping you from functioning normally (if a little horny at times) then it might be time to seek help with a mental health expert on how to deal with things in a way that isn't detrimental.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Basically, you are a normal, healthy man.

Men get turned on by different things. You have your own turn-on triggers.

:arrow: Ergo, you're a normal, healthy man.

Celebrate it! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This forum is not just to discuss methods of bondage, but to help our kind with any obstacles this lifestyle imposes.
Masturbation is, by and large, to be considered physically healthy. I have heard it drains you of zinc, if you are to be so concerned.
Psychologically, it can depend on the individual, but is mostly believed by the individual to shame based.
If you are having difficulty concentrating on your daily routine because of intrusive thoughts, try the "No!" therapy. What you do is, in private, think of the thing that turns you on. Get in there good, think and savour it. Then, interrupt yourself by shouting "No!" in your head, or out loud if that works better for you. Now when you are haunted by these thoughts whilst trying to do your normal routine, at the 1st sign, just shout "No!" in your head.
The other thing to remember is that you are not an animal, ultimately, you are in control of your fetish, your fetish does not control you. By knowing the times and place it is ok to give in to your desires is key. Remember, you are in control.
If you genuinely can not control yourself, and are acting inappropriately in public or when trying to get important work done, then see a therapist. They may be able to prescribe something to help you maintain. But I think you can do this on your own, nothing you have described is "weird" "unusual", "unhealthy", and your said reactions to stimuli are not excessive.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Some1pleasehogtapeme

bound_jenny wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 01:28 Basically, you are a normal, healthy man.

Men get turned on by different things. You have your own turn-on triggers.

:arrow: Ergo, you're a normal, healthy man.

Celebrate it! 8)

Jenny.
Gregovic wrote: 18 Dec 2023, 23:08 I agree with lj, it's mostly normal to get "excited" by sometimes seemingly mundane or random things. However, I will add that if you feel it is hindering you in everyday life and stopping you from functioning normally (if a little horny at times) then it might be time to seek help with a mental health expert on how to deal with things in a way that isn't detrimental.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 04:55 This forum is not just to discuss methods of bondage, but to help our kind with any obstacles this lifestyle imposes.
Masturbation is, by and large, to be considered physically healthy. I have heard it drains you of zinc, if you are to be so concerned.
Psychologically, it can depend on the individual, but is mostly believed by the individual to shame based.
If you are having difficulty concentrating on your daily routine because of intrusive thoughts, try the "No!" therapy. What you do is, in private, think of the thing that turns you on. Get in there good, think and savour it. Then, interrupt yourself by shouting "No!" in your head, or out loud if that works better for you. Now when you are haunted by these thoughts whilst trying to do your normal routine, at the 1st sign, just shout "No!" in your head.
The other thing to remember is that you are not an animal, ultimately, you are in control of your fetish, your fetish does not control you. By knowing the times and place it is ok to give in to your desires is key. Remember, you are in control.
If you genuinely can not control yourself, and are acting inappropriately in public or when trying to get important work done, then see a therapist. They may be able to prescribe something to help you maintain. But I think you can do this on your own, nothing you have described is "weird" "unusual", "unhealthy", and your said reactions to stimuli are not excessive.
Thanks everyone for your advice and opinions.

There's a chance I might actually learn a thing or two on this forum.

To this very day I still do not know if my religion allows these kinds of things (crossdressing,bondage,self-bondage etc) so therefore I try not to do it too often.

The big problem for me is figuring out how exactly to not go crazy and overboard when I have some "me time". For example from Saturday last week until Monday @ 4am in the morning two hours before going to work I could not get my brain away from the self-bondage activities that I was doing.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was a day to try and clear my head from any form self-bondage activities or else I would literally become insane.

I am probably not posting this in the correct place but there was something that happened 2 weeks ago which still bugs me to this day. I was supposed to go with someone who I thought was my friend to a private room that I had paid for but and at the very last second this "friend" completely stopped interacting with me and still has not replied to me 2 weeks later. I was very certain that she wanted to go with me and asked her multiple times if she wanted to go and she always said yes. Is it perhaps a possibility that the reason I did this viewtopic.php?p=120868#p120868 was to punish myself for trusting some who I thought was my friend? I continuously kept talking to myself saying "you dumb ass","this will treat you right","you dented animal","now you gonna pay" as if I needed to punish myself for trusting someone and then basically getting slapped in the face. I am pretty sure she was a cold-blooded scam artist! I don't think I will forgive myself for trusting this so called "friend".