Self-bondage and mud

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TSM

Self-bondage and mud

Post by TSM »

I had an idea for bondage and/or selfbondage when I was on the tractor :idea:

With our tractor, I broke up an area of farmland. Then I made a sort of trench measuring 3 metres by 30 metres so that the irrigation system would allow me to water the part of our orchard that was no longer irrigated. I might as well use it or give the guests at the gîte the chance to use it.

Of course, I didn't have to make the 3 metre wide trench, but hey.... What we wouldn't do to please our guests. LAUGH :P

A selfbondage or a hogtied bondage (or forcing someone to stay on the ground) is therefore to be carried out just after I've watered the orchard. The keys to the chains will be placed on the dry side and the person bonded on the opposite dry side.

It won't be possible to go around the 30 metres because there are brambles on either side. The person will therefore have to crawl through the mud. The restrained person can be naked, in underwear, in a nappy, whatever the customers want. Chains and padlocks must be returned clean and greased. In the event of a problem, we have a bolt cutter.
I don't dare try, but at least I've prepared the ground. Maybe one day if I have enough courage

Has anyone ever done self-bondage in mud?
The best fetish is the one that allows you to flourish
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self-bondage and mud

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

No but it sounds like a good time
Capture.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:it sounds like a good time
Like mud wrestling! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

When I was younger and still living with my parents they would go on holiday and I'd have lots of kinky fun. One thing I'd love doing was play in mud and other splosh games. There was a small patch of land behind the garage that was out of sight, mostly, of the neighbours. In the day I would dig a pit about six feet square and fill it with finely chopped mud then fill it with water. This pit could be accessed from two ways, one for each side but because off the pit position I could not get all the way around without going through the pit.

Just in case the neighbours were about I'd play at night so as soon as it became dark I'd go around to the exit side of the pit and hang the padlock key on the fence. Also attached to the fence was a long chain about ten feet long which I'd throw over the pit. I'd then go into the garage and strip naked then go around the garage rear to the pit and lock thd the chain around my waist. I didn't want to fully tied as the pit was about three feet deep and I didn't want to risk drowning, the point of the game was force myself to go through the muddy pit.

I can remember on a couple of occasions changing my mind once I was locked onto the chain but with no escape from the locked chain or back up escape, I was young and foolish, I still had to crawl through the muddy fit to freedom. The depth of the pit and gloopy mud made sure I had to crawl as there was no chance of wadding through, it was basically a hands and knee crawl to the other side which insured my naked body got a good covering of mud and of course the inevitable fall would result in a good all over body coating of mud. Sometimes I'd just wallow in the mud and have fun. The mud had a content of sand in it where I lived so it could be a little scratchy on my skin.

Once I reached the key I could release myself. I remember the first time I did it, mud had worked itself into the lock keyhole and I had bit of a struggle getting the key in and turn. From then on I would put some tape over the lock keyhole to keep the mud out.

Once free it was time to clean up, this was done using the cold water tap attached to the front of the garage , I had to lay under this tap on the gravel driveway, turn the tap on and rinse myself clean the best I could then go into the garage and dry off with a rag. It could take a long time under the cold tap to get myself clean and my body would get quite numb. Then I'd dress, go into the house and shower before having more fun.

Once I accidentally locked myself out of the garage while my clothes were inside. Luckily I did have the foresight to leave the house key hidden near the back door and had not locked the house key in the garage with my clothes but it did mean, after each off, a naked walk over a 40 metre long gravel drive trying to be as quiet as possible so we not to attract the attention of the neighbours. Over two thirds of the drive was open to the neighbour on one side.

All good fun at the time but the next day was spent filling in the pit Incase anyone ventured back there, funny thing is it always seemed to take twice as much mud to fill the pit in then came out of it. I once punished myself and made myself fill the pit in during the day while naked and halfway through the job the neighbour came out and started cutting his lawn, the pit could be seen from the bottom end of his lawn and I had to spend a long time pressed against the garage side wall as the neighbour went up and down his lawn then cut the edges with shears at one point he was within ten feet of my hiding spot.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Did you, perchance, engage in any muckraking?

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Did you, perchance, engage in any muckraking?

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Yes, from various bodly orifice's. :D
dangerousdick

Post by dangerousdick »

mud and quicksand are very sexy
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dangerousdick wrote: 16 Dec 2023, 23:05 mud and quicksand are very sexy
I guess that's why women's mud wrestling is popular. :idea:

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I don’t think it’s sexy but it is funny, I think.
Mind you I have have to confess that I have always wanted to try sploshing :oops:
Well okay maybe not like you can see it on the internet. But it does look like a lot of fun and I think bondage would be perfect for it lol. I’m just not sure how because I don’t like humiliation which a lot of people would probably suggest.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote: 17 Dec 2023, 19:17 I don’t think it’s sexy but it is funny, I think.
Mind you I have have to confess that I have always wanted to try sploshing :oops:
Well okay maybe not like you can see it on the internet. But it does look like a lot of fun and I think bondage would be perfect for it lol. I’m just not sure how because I don’t like humiliation which a lot of people would probably suggest.

Lisa
I've never really seen it as a humiliation thing, more of a comical game that gets very sexy.