Request: ideas for 'simple' self-bondage in bed

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bdbgum

Request: ideas for 'simple' self-bondage in bed

Post by bdbgum »

Today and tomorrow I'd like to do a little self-bondage in my bed. But, I should remain under the covers and it should not be apparent that I'm in bondage when someone comes to check. It should also be possible to get out and walk a bit, since my 'failsafe' release will be outside my room but with the risk of getting caught!

I' have limited material, so I was wondering if someone has ideas for a good scenario.

I have following material:

- Two pair of iron handcuffs
- One collar+wrist cuff combination 'restraint' (wrists on the back, cuffs connected with the collar through a leash between cuffs and neck)
- One thick, strong rope, 2.5 meters length
- Two weaker ropes (cloth ropes), a little over 1.5 meters long
- Three leather belts
- Anal plug
- Two clothespins for nipple clamps

Releases: - ice release, cell phone release, 'failsafe' release (walk to another spot)

Any ideas? They say restraint is good for creativity, so this should be good... :D I'm out of inspiration that's why I'm asking here.

Thanks!
jake

Post by jake »

...so you want to be bound on your bed, but able to move outside your bedroom...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I believe that the general idea here is to be bound in bed, not to the bed. Maybe tethered to the bed with that 2.5 meter rope?

Then you can restrain your legs with either one of the handcuffs or the belts (or both), use the collar-wristcuff combo topside, and add any stimuli (plug, nipples) to make the time pass more slowly. :twisted:

That should be sufficiently entertaining. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

bound_jenny wrote:I believe that the general idea here is to be bound in bed, not to the bed. Maybe tethered to the bed with that 2.5 meter rope?

Then you can restrain your legs with either one of the handcuffs or the belts (or both), use the collar-wristcuff combo topside, and add any stimuli (plug, nipples) to make the time pass more slowly. :twisted:

That should be sufficiently entertaining. :wink:

Jenny.
Exactly ... the big problem is that there are as good as no places to attach the ropes or cuffs too.

It's okay if I can get out of the bed; preferrably not, but then I'll have to use another release mechanism.

"Then you can restrain your legs with either one of the handcuffs or the belts (or both)"

Unfortunately, the handcuffs are too narrow for that... I suppose should get a pair of ankle cuffs, that should help a lot.
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

I saw something interesting in an ehm, 'erotic store' I went to today... not far from the station and I had to wait for my train anyway.

It was some kind of construction with straps that you could wrap around your mattress, and at the four ends there were anchor points... I think 8, but at least 4 obviously (spread-eagle position).

What I am still wondering about is how they can make sure you do not pull the straps towards the top or bottom of the mattress... well I suppose if the strap below the mattress is in the middle this would be really difficult/impossible? Does anyone have any experience with this?

These stores have a lot of junk, but this looked definitely interesting since I do not have bedposts or other stuff to use as anchors. :twisted:

Also, I'm really frustrated to be looking at all of those nice toys (well there was junk but nice stuff as well) only to realize it is impossible to effectively 'lock' them by myself... :x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Darkelve wrote: What I am still wondering about is how they can make sure you do not pull the straps towards the top or bottom of the mattress... well I suppose if the strap below the mattress is in the middle this would be really difficult/impossible? Does anyone have any experience with this?
no need to shell out some $ for that one. you can do this yourself with a piece of rope. just think about your mattress being a very large package.
:wink: :wink:
ducttape

ducttape, sleedpingbags, and winter jackets-(down jackets)

Post by ducttape »

bondage in bed eh?? well what about ducttape, that is the number one thing to use and it is really good looking on girls, and it is very hot when they are gagged as well. and another think that i got in to was sleepingbags and down jackets, i love the feeling of then and i love being wrapped up in them, i just love it, and the ducttape you gotta have ITS A MUST really it is, use all three even that really turns me on. i like to put the jacket on backwards then (no clothing on) then jump in to a sleeping bag, and dont close it untill you have you ducttape on, put the ducttape on by wrapping it around the head and then close the sleeping bag and then have your fun, that is how you do selfbondage, and that is the best way and it is easy to get out of and there will be no evindence, just throw out the ducttape lol
like to know more add me girls at,
dbreakrichelle@hotmail.com

and if you dont know what i mean by downjackets, just look at
www.dressindown.com
have fun and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pz
i like tape gagged girls only and wrap gagged with ducttape as well and in sleeping bags and downjackets as well,
girls that like to talk
dbreakrichelle@hotmail.com
Demonwithasoul

offering

Post by Demonwithasoul »

If you want ideas, and have a cam for your pc, and you would allow this humble peasant to see I have some ideas for some self bondage, give me a message

el_demonio_con_alma@hotmail.com