Pillory

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
restricted

Pillory

Post by restricted »

One thing on my list is a pillory and stocks held shut by a timed magnetic lock. :shock:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
picofarad

Re: Pillory

Post by picofarad »

I got the wrist pillory and timer from a merchant on Etsy. Well-made and effective.
MagBound® Handpillory
SelfbondageShop
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14725&start=15&
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14653&
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I use a magnetic door lock. When the power goes off it releases. There is no way, I can open it when the power is on. I use a smart outlet to control it with a simple timer outlet as back up.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I have a pillory, which just in the last couple of months acquired a magnetic lock. I built a timer box for it, powered by USB, with a display and buttons. It can be used with any 1+W USB power supply, or with an external USB battery for SB safety (it'll run out eventually). Internally it's a mini Arduino-compatible module controlling the 4-digit 7segment display, four buttons, and switching a 12V circuit to the magnet powered off the USB's 5V by a 12V DC-DC converter. There's also a 433 MHz radio card which I haven't done anything with yet.

(The USB interface can also be used to communicate with and program the Arduino.)

The pillory is a beast of a thing with foot and head/wrist stocks (and plastic inserts to allow for small wrists). I first met it in a basement in very poor shape; I refurbished it, and it's spent time in various kink venues before coming back to our playroom.

The magnet is supposedly able to hold 60 kg, and pulls about 180 mA at 12Vdc (a couple of watts). I haven't been able to pop it open once energised. Basically, unless you can get to the release, you're staying put until the timer finishes...
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 13 Aug 2023, 17:57 viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14725&start=15&
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14653&
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14725&start=15&: viewtopic.php?t=14725
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14653&: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14653