Ideas for short term things to do while wearing a butt plug?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
oopomopoo

Ideas for short term things to do while wearing a butt plug?

Post by oopomopoo »

Hi everyone! I have a project I'm working on that basically has randomized slides of various toys and once it reaches that slide, you use that toy. With the current setup it's about 2 minutes per toy, though I may expand it to 4-5 minutes depending. Time is usually a slight constraint and the same toy can appear multiple times in a row depending on RNG so it could lead to one toy being used for 15 minutes. I also included a clothing portion so it may ask to wear heels and such.

I'm curious what activities I could do in the short term to benefit from the experience of using the plug. I'm on the third floor of an older apartment so I can't do any jumping jacks or run without heavily disturbing the downstairs neighbor to the point they come knock. (from experience :oops:)The only thing I can think of is walking up stairs but I don't have any stairs I can safely walk up and down, though I may look at investing in a stair stepper or just make a small set of stairs at home that I can use. I weight 260 so I can't safely step on to a chair in heels. I've done walking around a bit and it's okay but I believe a plug benefits from the shift of the pelvis while beads benefit more from general motion.

Do y'all have any ideas that one could do in a butt plug over the course of 2-4 minutes?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ideas for short term things to do while wearing a butt plug?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, oopomopoo
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Re: Ideas for short term things to do while wearing a butt plug?

Post by Kinbaku »

oopomopoo wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 05:22 Do y'all have any ideas that one could do in a butt plug over the course of 2-4 minutes?
Welcome to BoundAnna, oopomopoo.
Sit on all fours. Stretch the left and right legs backwards in succession. Extra points if you also raise them higher than your back. Check with a ball that you are hanging at the desired height: your leg must then stretch all the way back and then try to hit the ball before it can come back down. This is then repeated with the other leg.

Keep track of how many times you can do that in that time to improve your record afterwards.