Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bound_jenny

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote: 06 Dec 2023, 22:04 Apparently I have a professional deformity at BoundAnna.
Believe me, you have a lot of company. We might need to start a support group in here... :facepalm: :lol: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

wouldnt mind being forced to cum a bunch while stuck in this!
408135737_122144631254026892_5902290483177523716_n.jpg
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So, get an acetylene tanks dolly, some pipe clamping fixtures, assemble, paint it what ever colour you want, and don't worry about being good for Santa.
Afterall, "What do the good know except what the bad teach them by their excesses"? (Candyman)
I think this is one you can "do this to yourself".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 03:39 wouldnt mind being forced to cum a bunch while stuck in this!

Oooooo... pink! :P

I wouldn't mind one bit! 8)

(big cleanup in aisle 14)

I guess that black thing isn't a microphone... :rofl:

Jenny.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bound_jenny wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 09:50
TNTBound wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 03:39 wouldnt mind being forced to cum a bunch while stuck in this!

Oooooo... pink! :P

I wouldn't mind one bit! 8)

(big cleanup in aisle 14)

I guess that black thing isn't a microphone... :rofl:

Jenny.
No matter, the black thing would probably still help me with Karaoke.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Riddle wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 10:43
bound_jenny wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 09:50 I guess that black thing isn't a microphone... :rofl:

Jenny.
No matter, the black thing would probably still help me with Karaoke.
Let yourself sing very high.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I must be still sleepy because I looked at it and I did not understand what it was. Something kinky but I understand now :oops:
I like the pink actually or perhaps in purple? Can the black thing that is clearly not for karaoke be made to match the colour please?

Lisa
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Lisahs3 wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 11:49 I must be still sleepy because I looked at it and I did not understand what it was. Something kinky but I understand now :oops:
I like the pink actually or perhaps in purple? Can the black thing that is clearly not for karaoke be made to match the colour please?

Lisa
Yes, the black thing is also available in pink and purple. If we fix the color, would you mind singing Karaoke in it? Or would a bit gag be more your style?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Riddle wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 11:56
Lisahs3 wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 11:49 I must be still sleepy because I looked at it and I did not understand what it was. Something kinky but I understand now :oops:

Lisa
Yes, the black thing is also available in pink and purple. If we fix the color, would you mind singing Karaoke in it? Or would a bit gag be more your style?
Hmm not sure I would be able to sing very well but I would be reaching those high notes.
Perhaps a gag might be right for me lol I suppose I could try both

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I think I'd add brakes to my version, I can see it tipping over backwards on a slope and rolling away to end up who knows where.
As for my doing Karaoke, Best to gag me, I don't think anyone is that much of a masochist to hand me a microphone and demand I sing. :mrgreen:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

In see your version with an engine.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 23:17 In see your version with an engine.
That would be about the same as a collaboration between House of Gord and Red Green... :shock: :rofl:
bounddosster wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 14:40 think I'd add brakes to my version, I can see it tipping over backwards on a slope and rolling away to end up who knows where.
I'm visualizing a very naughty out-take of a Benny Hill chase after this contraption (and its Hill's Angel passenger) downhill. No place in particular, just an excuse to see people running after it at accelerated frame rate with Yakety Sax (that theme music) playing. :mrgreen:

And, of course, seeing Benny making those very suggestive facial expressions... :lol:

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

my version of it with an engine, the engine would be powering a stroker while the vibrations of the engine are directed to a specific place. :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 01:49
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 23:17 In see your version with an engine.
That would be about the same as a collaboration between House of Gord and Red Green... :shock: :rofl:
bounddosster wrote: 07 Dec 2023, 14:40 think I'd add brakes to my version, I can see it tipping over backwards on a slope and rolling away to end up who knows where.
I'm visualizing a very naughty out-take of a Benny Hill chase after this contraption (and its Hill's Angel passenger) downhill. No place in particular, just an excuse to see people running after it at accelerated frame rate with Yakety Sax (that theme music) playing. :mrgreen:

And, of course, seeing Benny making those very suggestive facial expressions... :lol:

Jenny.
I was thinking of Tim Allen from "Home Improvement", but we all see what we want.
What say you, Dos', a large displacement V8 with fire breathing exhaust headers? Retractable anti tip-back wheels for heavy acceleration? Anti lock brakes for stopping without slamming your face? Does it steer like a Bobcat hoe, by altering the speed of the wheels?
TNT's version will have air bags and off road capabilities.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 03:29
bound_jenny wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 01:49

Jenny.
I was thinking of Tim Allen from "Home Improvement", but we all see what we want.

What say you, Dos', a large displacement V8 with fire breathing exhaust headers? Retractable anti tip-back wheels for heavy acceleration? Anti lock brakes for stopping without slamming your face? Does it steer like a Bobcat hoe, by altering the speed of the wheels?
TNT's version will have air bags and off road capabilities.
I am not convinced that a fire-breathing V8 engine would have the correct rumble: probably too high pitched. Something more like a Cummins heavy-duty 6 cylinder diesel will really get the juices flowing. Just bolt the entire pink thing onto the valve cover with a comfortable saddle installed. At idle, the fuel consumption is only about a gallon per hour and the vibration is the thuddiest. Here is a link to the 15L fuel-efficiency model:
https://mart.cummins.com/imagelibrary/d ... 076186.pdf
Just think of it as a House of Gord, Red Green, Tim Allen cooperative effort coordinated by Riddle. :mrgreen: