What happens to you?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

What happens to you?

Post by restricted »

Okay, as far as I am concerned, there is nothing as nice as relaxing in a skirt and petticoat maybe a blouse or jumper, but most of the time I'm in a male top and a skirt below the waist. That way I can sit in the garden and get away with it unless my neighbour gets too inquisitive. He hates crossdressers.

I love the fact that I am decent with nothing showing if you know what I mean. But I have all sorts of skirts etc just sitting there. I am trying to stop it, but now the urge to get dressed once more is building up. I am trying to stop it as I am seeing that woman and don't want to embarrass her. She said she accepts it but does she?

How many of you say enough is enough but a little while later, find you miss the comfort of a dress or skirt?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Re: What happens to you?

Post by ponylady »

Been there, done that
[
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

restricted wrote: ...
How many of you say enough is enough but a little while later, find you miss the comfort of a dress or skirt?
I guess it's pretty common. And that's no surprise. Crossdressing always leads to a conflict between ones' own urges and what's considered “adequate“ or “normal“.
This conflict will persist as long as open-mindedness remains rare.

From my own experience it's best to crossdress while you feel like doing so. However, DO NOT throw away your items in the phases of doubt, hesitation or while you feel the need to purge. These phases will eventually end, and then you'd beed to spend lots and lots of money to restock. Better just find a place to store those items. Out of sight, if you fell you need them to be, but not out of reach.

Just my 2 ct.
Best regards

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

"Naughty" is a state of mind. If you're out on the town with a plug up your bum you're still naughty, even though no one else knows--right?
So then. I say go! And if you're going to go, go all the way!