Experimenting bondage with a female friend

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Experimenting bondage with a female friend

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all bondage folk!

Today I would like your opinions/advice on what me and my female friend can do together in the next month or two. Note I am a male.

I have previously met with my friend a while back who seemed interested in bondage activities. When we met back then around two months ago we did a quick simple bondage experiment with duct tape & electrical tape (just a normal wrist tie in front) and she seemed to be very good at what she was doing at the time.

We have decided that we are going to do some experimenting by renting out a room for a couple of hours. The room has a couple of items such as floggers, crops, whips, cuffs, rope and ticklers. There is also a St Andrew's Cross, en-suite bathroom and bar fridge glasses, mugs, crockery and cutlery along with the essential coffee, tea etc. There is also ice, milk and cold filtered water. Sounds rather sophisticated to me!

My friend seems to be the more dominant type and me the more submissive.

Things I would like to take with are the following:

2 × rolls of duct tape
1 × roll of gorilla tape
4 × rolls of electrical tape
A couple of cloths for gagging
Rope
My own leather high heels, leather dress & leather leggings
Cable ties
A vibrator

If there's anything that I can add to this list ⏫ please feel free to comment!

If I'm very honest I would have no idea what to do. I have seen thousands of videos including duct tape gags, hogties, frogties, spanking, handjobs, spreadeagle ties, standing strappdo ties etc etc but obviously since it will be my first time doing this I will be a bit nervous.

I highly highly doubt that my friend would be into any form of sexual interaction since it is not that kind of friendship.

I personally would love to be hogtaped (hogtie with tape) to experience that and to be bound spread eagle while wearing heels just to see how much pain my feet can endure :rofl:

So like I said earlier, any advice, opinions or scenarios you have in mind please let me know. I can not wait to see the ideas some of you may have! :D
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Kinbaku

Re: Experimenting bondage with a female friend

Post by Kinbaku »

For the first time take it slow. There is a list on the internet with all the questions for what you like and not like (Dominant/submissive Contracts). So you know each other very fast where the boundaries are.
Use the Green, Orange and Red rule or something like that for letting the other know if he must go much further or must stop.

Choose only one of the scenario's the first time (example: the hogtie with tape) and after that you talk to each other what you and she likes or not likes about what you have done. The after talk is more important than the bondage!
So you can learn each new session and can build it up more and more, but so that each of you have a nice time.

However, don't get discouraged if things don't go so well. Everyone has a bad day sometimes.
Just talk about it with each other, and better luck next time.