getting a needed laugh

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JulieAnn99

getting a needed laugh

Post by JulieAnn99 »

I have practiced self-bondage for a long time, but missed the reaction others have to seeing me in a predicament.

While on vacation, I passed by a large adult fetish store and stopped to see what they had available to serve my purposes.
Two days later, I carried out my plan. I dressed in a black catsuit with zipper down the back. A collar and small luggage padlock secured the zipper.
I had a nice-looking wrist restraint which looked less severe than regular handcuffs, locked metal rings on the wrists connected with a thin chain.
The final preparation was a note from my "owner" with the money enclosed for the purchase.

I entered the store and handed the note to the clerk. She smiled and walked over to a display, bringing back the object for me.
I had selected a locking ball gag. When she held it up as if to put it on me (as requested inthe note) I protested and begged her not to.
Not too much pleading, mind you, as I wanted it applied. "I guess I deserve it after calling her sister a bitch." That sealed my fate.

She applied the gag and snapped the small padlock shut. I felt a shivver of pleasure at the sound. "Now what should I do with the keys?"
That was also covered in the letter. After a final check that the gag was snug, she pulled my catsuit's collar back a little and dropped in the keys.
Of course I offered a muffled protest, but of no avail. To her, I was trapped. With a combination lock on my zipper in back, there was no way I had access to those keys until someone else unlocked me.

I left the store feeling good about my assisted bondage situation. "Come back again," she said with a laugh.
gwrolla

Re: getting a needed laugh

Post by gwrolla »

well, i have a perfect lock for your hot catsuit: a electronic timer.

once set, locked on and you press the start button, you have 5 seconds, then click!

you cant remove lock until timer up.

kik me at: gwscion for a picture and details of said lock.