Request for messy predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ononodido

Request for messy predicament

Post by ononodido »

Hello - dropped in a while ago and received a fantastic self bondage scenario based on my request viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13014

I'M BACK FOR MORE (please :oops: )

So... in short - I am a bit of a clean freak... and also a masochist. I love the idea about being in a self bondage predicament that forces me to be in a messy situation or put myself through some kind of gross ordeal. I don't mind quite strict bondage for a good few hours. or even longer for less strict. and I can get ExTrEmELy messy!

I usually use emlalock and combination lock photo or an ice release.

so I have a free weekend coming up and want to request a self bondage scenario - ideally involving some anal and perhaps some gross messy predicament mixed in :]

Go wild! will report back with how it goes.

equipment below (thanks in advance)

Equipment:
Large messy paddling pool
Ropes
Handcuffs
Ankle/wrist cuffs (lockable)
locking plug harness
Ball gag
Open mouth gag (both lockable)
Blindfold
Chastity
Clover clamps
Assorted dildos/plugs -1 inflating
Also latex pants with inbuilt dildo
Collar
Multiple padlocks
1 combination locked box

Clothing-some lingerie and a maid outfit, a pcv bunny outfit, wetsuit, one piece swimsuit, latex leotard

Foodstuffs/messy- pretty much fully stocked house-feel free to use any/everything and if I don’t have I can get.

Limits: nothing public please.
Kinbaku

Re: Request for messy predicament

Post by Kinbaku »

ononodido wrote: - ideally involving some anal and perhaps some gross messy predicament mixed in :]

Go wild! will report back with how it goes.
Make a thick soup such as bean soup or tomato soup. But enough so that you can fill your large messy paddling pool with it to a height of 2.5 cm (2 inches).

Undress completely, put on your chastity and collar, your latex pants with inbuilt dildo, your open mouth gag and close it.
Now put your PVC bunny outfit on.

Put on your wrist cuffs and lock them.
Use padlocks on your left and right cuffs to make some space between them but wait with closing the last padlock between your left and right cuff.
Take all the keys and put them in your combination locked box. Only the last key for your last padlock is wrapped in paper and closed with duct tape or other plastic tape.

Turn off the lights in the room and throw the wrapped key into the bath.
Then close the last padlock with your hands behind your back.
The only way to free yourself and/or turn on the light again to solve the combination is to look for the key in the soup bath. Extra points if you use your tongue to find the location of the key. Once found, you can turn around and, sitting in the soup bath, use your hands to continue looking for the key and free your hands so that you can get back to the light switch.
ononodido

Post by ononodido »

that sounds really hot....

however, I should have been more specific. the paddling pool is like a massage mat thing ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inflatable-Mas ... 103&sr=8-5 )

its freaking huge. i can lie down spread eagle and not touch the corners. this much soup would be.... (cogs turning) ~160 litres of soup... thats too much soup for me to make haha

but i like your thinking :) can i request an amendment, and if possible, more heavy/long bondage happy to be stuck for some hours :)

thankyouuu xox
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

It's not that messy because only your face gets dirty:

Instead of using your pool, use a large bowl with the wrapped key on the bottom. Now the height of the soup should be about 10 cm (about 4 inches).
You may only look for the key with your tongue - which protrudes through the ring gag.

You can choose the slow method and lick the soup slowly, leaving only your mouth and nose dirty, or put your entire head in the soup and use your tongue to try to push the key up over the edge of the bowl and out of the bowl; after which you can pick up the key from the ground with your hands.

You can use the pool on the ground in which you place the bowl. So that afterwards you only have to clean your face and the pool.

Make sure you can reach the bottom of the bowl with your head horizontal. If you bend your head too far downwards, the soup will automatically flow into your nostrils.
Another way to solve this problem is to use nose clips like some divers have (or sufficiently strong clothespins).

In any case, keep in mind that you will have to eat a lot of soup if it is too difficult to bring the key up out the bowl quickly. (This is in response to a question about long-term bondage :mrgreen: ).

If you can change the combination without looking at the numbers, you can use this to make your session even longer: change the combination and once your hands are free, you must try all the combinations to get to all the other keys. :twisted:
ononodido

Post by ononodido »

: ) thank you!

excited for this.

i think i might add my harness just to keep my hands locked behind my back. I tend to get annoyingly resourceful in these situations and when done something similar manages to use my hands rather than my mouth.

for the bowl i think i will use either a large mixing bowl or a flexi-bucket thing. it holds about 10 litres. is safe as the sides are flexible and if i put my weight on it it would very easily spill over. yes will wear nose plug.

I like the idea of blind combination setting. very cruel :) its 4 digit... that could take a while....

Please make suggestions as what I have to put in the bowl!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ononodido wrote:Please make suggestions as what I have to put in the bowl!
If you don't like too much searching for the combination number you can only change 3 of the 4 digits. It is still a little challenge. :wink:

As for the bowl: it is cruel to fill it with bean soup with your butt plug on. :twisted: But you can go for it. If you use a soup with pieces of vegetables or meatballs in it then you cannot eat it quickly. especially with a ring gag on. (Test first whether you can eat it :shock: ).
You can also opt for a soup that you don't like or use cod liver oil in it.
For some lovers of this, use your own urine that you put in the thick soup. But personally I advise against this: it may contain bacteria that are not healthy to eat :!:
The only condition is that you do not see the key on the bottom. :twisted: