Bondage at home

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Gregovic

Re: Bondage at home

Post by Gregovic »

Dilly1983 wrote:I don’t know how I would react if I got asked that question from hotel staff! I need to psych myself up for this, but hearing your story has really encouraged me to move forward. I really hope to be as brave as that some day!
I strongly suspect that the person asking Cdinbonds that question was more in the know than they let on there. That's not a question someone who isn't at least interested in "the scene" would ask that way. In general kinksters are all around us though. You'd never know unless they tell you or you catch them in the act. They could be him, or you, or me (ok, bad analogy in this forum...). People are also EXTREMELY oblivious when it comes to stuff they don't know how to put in context. To a non-kinky person a leather collar is just a leather chocker necklace. The worst they'll likely think is that you have a weird fashion sense.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Yeah, Gregovic is probably right. The question was direct about whether the collar was about submission (not a term the vanilla folks would use).

Dilly, from the picture, it appears the collar is fairly tight. For all day work wear I would suggest loosening it one hole. It's still a collar, and still represents the same things to you and your husband, but will be far more tolerable for you. Mine was never overly tight, just about one hole looser than yours appears to be. I could easily get a finger or two in between the collar and my throat.

I refer to my partner as Mistress because that is what She is when She is dominant. Sometimes we switch, then she is "slavegirl" or something similar, and I am "Master", just as She refers to me as "slaveboy", or sometimes something more demeaning. It's all part of the fun!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

HI everyone!

Day 2 of wearing my collar to work and I must say I am much more relaxed now. I feel calmer and even physically less pain. My only cause of stress now is if something unexpected happens and I need to take my tie or collar off for any reason. Im worried I might spill something hot on myself and have to quickly take my shirt off. Im extra careful carrying coffee now.

My husband is so thrilled with me wearing the collar that like yesterday I spent my evening in my collar and tonight for the first time ever will spend the night in it too. I only need to take it off to shower, but my husband said he will think of something for that. I was fine to wear it as it is, but my husband insisted that we loosen it a notch before bedtime. Either way, if this keeps me out of the posture collar, im taking it any day of the week! And the best part is all this discussion about new things to try means my husband gags me much later in the evening!

Cdinbond, as you said it is quite tight. Even one finger is a bit tough. But unlike your collar which you are ok to wear openly visible (I wish I was that brave!), I was trying to hide this collar from view at all costs (We got one that matches my skin color to hide it further). Thing is, if its any looser than this, you start to see it bulge under my shirt collar. And any tighter and it becomes painful to wear and also the shirt collar starts moving downwards and you could potentially see the leather creeping up above the top of the shirt collar (yikes!). With wearing it too tight there is also a small risk I could pass out while on the job if I don’t get enough blood flow. And my biggest fear there was the paramedics and my co-workers discovering my secret! So after some trial and error myself and my husband agreed on this level of tightness. Infact this morning my husband was fine to buckle it just a touch looser, but I insisted on it being pressed up very tight against my neck. I just didn’t want anyone to notice it. Even knowing it increases my pain during the day I wanted it at this tightness.

But after Monday, we brainstormed and realized that we didn’t need to necessarily match it to my skin color, we could just get a white one that matched my shirt collar! This way it would still stay invisible. So we ordered a white collar that was made of a much softer material. We should get it in the mail soon and when we do, I will update youll with photos.

We are also excited because its Halloween in a week and we finally have an open license to wear something kinky and not be noticed!

Thanks everyone!
Dilly
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The nice thing about collars, cuffs, and anklets, especially in a heavy shackle form, is that they feel like bondage all by themselves, even without a chain. Me being the heel fiend that I am, don't use ankle chains much when doing mobile tasks around the house. Combing the 2 seems to be a major tripping hazard, getting the toe caught behind the chain, which is raised higher by the fact that my ankles are raised higher. The mere weight and ill fitting of the ankle shackles induces the owned and imposed feeling I sometimes go for.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠