I'm so sorry

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Kinbaku

Re: I'm so sorry

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:You guys seem to be having so much fun I'm almost tempted to buy one of these. I think I'll go check the piggy bank, wheres my hammer?
I hope you find your hammer soon because you will regret every day that you bought the DG-lab later. :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

So true!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

:rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm going to look into it more but first I have to buy my Arduino for my forced exercise torture machine. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:You guys seem to be having so much fun I'm almost tempted to buy one of these. I think I'll go check the piggy bank, wheres my hammer?
I hope you find your hammer soon because you will regret every day that you bought the DG-lab later. :rofl:
Try a heavy palm-sized rock. When all else fails, go stone age! :P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:At the moment I use Stay Alive that you had recommend me, so I will change it with Greenify if it works on my old phone.

Yesterday I saw the morph pattern that i saved on 'my patterns" had only a period of 1 minute, explaining the 1 minute period of edging during my first test.
I didn't find your pattern by the public pattern (scripts). So on my computer I started your link, typed "Edit pattern" and saved this to "My patterns".
So last night I enjoyed your complete Morph Pattern during 2 hours and a half.
After this I did 30 minutes with only changing the maximum of channel A from 120 to 160 as punishment for not checking the pattern the day before. :evil:
The Greenify did not work: I tried it with no-root and with root. So I must wait till it is time for a new cell phone. :mrgreen:

I was lucky that I could count on my backup. After closing the timer padlocks and attaching the ratchets to them, I started further preparation: starting the DG-lab, starting the program in xtoys.app, stretching the legs in a spread position, putting on handcuffs.
Because of this I forgot to start the timer padlocks with the middle button. :shock:
When the session was over and I had been waiting for a long time for the liberating signal from the Timer Padlocks, I went to look and saw that I still had 2 hours and a half as time. With some wringing I was able to release the ratchet of my right hand from the padlock, release my left handcuff with my free right hand and reset both padlocks. (Now that I'm writing this I notice that I could have reset the timer padlocks more easily. :oops: )

So once again the advice is to ensure sufficient backups, no matter how long you have been doing self-bondage and how experienced you are. Sometimes it's just a small detail that can make a big difference.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another piece of advise: Never rush things. It is when you rush that you have the highest chance of making stupid mistakes.

Before committing to something serious, always check if you feel rushed. Even if you feel rushed, but try to do things slowly, you are in the wrong state of mind and making mistakes is way too easy.

My advise, if you feel like you are in a rushing state, ready for a session, delay the session for 30 minutes. If your time does not allow it, then you definitely are rushing!

But if you do take 30 minutes off, do something to clear your mind. Watch a video, listen to some music, anything to get your mind elsewhere.

Then come back to your session.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Another piece of advise: Never rush things. It is when you rush that you have the highest chance of making stupid mistakes.

Before committing to something serious, always check if you feel rushed. Even if you feel rushed, but try to do things slowly, you are in the wrong state of mind and making mistakes is way too easy.

My advise, if you feel like you are in a rushing state, ready for a session, delay the session for 30 minutes. If your time does not allow it, then you definitely are rushing!

But if you do take 30 minutes off, do something to clear your mind. Watch a video, listen to some music, anything to get your mind elsewhere.

Then come back to your session.
I did all slowly: first figured out in my head the different steps and the order how to do them, double checking everything, testing my backups, ... but because there was a time from 10 minutes between placing the padlocks and when I would activate them, I forgot it during a small moment of inattention at the moment I had to activate them.
So today I figured out how I can change the construction so that the timer padlocks stays nearby my hands - even if they are cuffed and outstretched:
RatchetTimerPadlock.jpg
RatchetTimerPadlock.jpg (12.31 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Cool :)