need help with forced masturbation

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gggkiiioo

need help with forced masturbation

Post by gggkiiioo »

I want to Try self bondage with forced masturbation im using face massager as a vibrator idk if it matters.my question is what pose would you reccomend, i would like my hands to be behind my back i have zip tie some rope tape and belt also im a male if it matters
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: need help with forced masturbation

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, G.
I think it might help if you show us the type or model of massager you are using
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Re: need help with forced masturbation

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, gggkiiioo.
You can use the rope and a tube to make a cinch like viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14659#p116042. You can use a zip tie instead of the padlock in his example. To free you again you need to cut the zip tie and remove the tube.
You can make sure you must stand or you must stay on your knees (on a pillow).

I myself prefer lying on my back, but then it is a problem with your hands on your back. Therefor I mostly use a spread eagle with both hands tied to the head of the bed - both hand together at the middle of the head of the bed or like a real spread eagle with the hands tied to the side of the bed.