I know who bound_jenny is! Read & quote before it's deleted!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Re: I know who bound_jenny is! Read & quote before it's dele

Post by bounddosster »

I think the mobile phone accident rate must be very high, In the UK it is now illegal to use any hand held device while at the wheel of a car, even if stopped at traffic lights etc. and rightly so.

It amazes me the number of people walking along just glued to there phones, like zombies, I think it's some sort of addiction and the rubbish people but on them. My wife showed me a facebook posting from a neighbour who is currently in France. She actually posted a photo of the meal she was about to eat and then a photo of the empty plate afterwards. I mean that is really sad. Not only that but she has been merrily broadcasting the fact that she is away on holiday to any potential scum that is looking for a nice easy house to rob.

Mind you this phone addiction does have some advantages. On Friday I was sitting in the Doctors waiting room. There was four other people waiting there, another man and three women and I'm the only one not glued to their phone. People are called through by a sign flashing up your name and the doctor your to see with room number when it's your turn.
The sign flashes up the other guys name, I assume he will get up and go but he is to busy on his phone. The sign flashes his name again and I noticed it was for the doctor I was waiting to see. Still he doesn't go, now I could have pointed this out to him but why should I, I'm not his minder. You only get two flashes and then it's on to the next person. I was in ten minutes earlier and when I came out the guy was still staring at his phone. You snooze you loose. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:You snooze you lose
In French we have a saying: Qui part à la chasse perd sa place - if you go off hunting you lose your place.

And this one makes
10000resized.gif
10000resized.gif (71.69 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
posts...

Woohoo! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:You snooze you lose
In French we have a saying: Qui part à la chasse perd sa place - if you go off hunting you lose your place.

And this one makes
10000resized.gif
posts...

Woohoo! 8)

Jenny.
Yeah!!!, well done. I guess you must be the highest poster to the site ever, must be the high heels :) .

As a special prize may I present you with a 25% off voucher at dosster's trade stall soon to be popping up at the great maid convention held at Lisa's chateaux. I do a good line in corsets, with a further 25% off if you let me help you squeeze into them. You can try on as many as you like .:P
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.