Training/conditioning software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Louise_69

Training/conditioning software

Post by Louise_69 »

I seen a while ago a video on line where a dominatrix tied a sub to a chair infront of a screen he was wired up with electro pads. She played a slide show of women and men every time a beautiful woman came on the screen he got shocked very intensely until a man with a big cock came on then the shock stopped and so on, his eye lids was taped open. Sound like the perfect training software. Has anyone created this concept?
Riddle

Re: Training/conditioning software

Post by Riddle »

I am not aware of anyone creating this. Are you interested in computer programming?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Riddle wrote:I am not aware of anyone creating this. Are you interested in computer programming?
I am a cnc programmer, so thinking of giving it a go
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Louise_69 wrote:
Riddle wrote:I am not aware of anyone creating this. Are you interested in computer programming?
I am a cnc programmer, so thinking of giving it a go
Neat. The Python programming language will likely be easiest for you to get started. My local community college switched from C# to Python at the beginning of this past school year partly for that reason and also because of the popularity of Python at this time. StackOverflow.com can be an excellent resource if you have difficulty with a specific program task. They do have some expectations of the person asking for help, but anyone who honestly wants to learn and do as much as possible themselves will find them helpful.

I may be able to help, but am not particularly familiar with Python; I went through the final year of C# and have not done much with Python. My little experience was favorable though.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Riddle wrote:The Python programming language will likely be easiest for you to get started.
There are also some free video courses of Python like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHEtdqhLK8 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6bFJI9r-mM to name a few, there are some shorter ones if you just only want to first a good overview/summary.
You can even create Artificial Intelligence programs with Python. By easily adding libraries where the hardest work has already been done for you.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Louise_69 wrote:I seen a while ago a video on line where a dominatrix tied a sub to a chair infront of a screen he was wired up with electro pads. She played a slide show of women and men every time a beautiful woman came on the screen he got shocked very intensely until a man with a big cock came on then the shock stopped and so on, his eye lids was taped open. Sound like the perfect training software. Has anyone created this concept?
While not too interested in the exact same scenario, you dont happen to have a link to said Video?
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
inkink

Post by inkink »

just joined bound anna, bizarrely i actually made the same program you are describing a few weeks ago, i have zero programming experience but have been playing about with getting AI to write programs for me.

you select two folders, one for good photos the other for bad photos, you also select a sound file to play when a bad photo is randomly shown, its not running independently, so i can give you the python code, or turn it into a exe if you are still interested.

i have actually being making a lot of different selfbondage programs since i discovered AI could write them for me, lol
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, inkink
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, inkink.

Yes, I saw a movie on youtube how some one was making a 2D-game withou any knowledge of programming - only with the AI chatbox. Every time he wrote what was wrong on the program and put the corrections in that the AI gave him. :D

Best that you give the python code, so every one can experiment with it and together we can make a big program of it. :P :wink:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Would it be possible to put both the Python code and the exe file on GitHub for all of us to enjoy?
www.GitHub.com
inkink

Post by inkink »

Hi everyone :hi:

i have created a github for the python code, https://github.com/kincink/Picture-beep/tree/main it has a text description for usage, i will make a exe tomorrow when i have more time :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Louise_69 wrote:I seen a while ago a video on line where a dominatrix tied a sub to a chair infront of a screen he was wired up with electro pads. She played a slide show of women and men every time a beautiful woman came on the screen he got shocked very intensely until a man with a big cock came on then the shock stopped and so on, his eye lids was taped open. Sound like the perfect training software. Has anyone created this concept?
I once saw a programme on TV, years ago, were ultra right wing christens were trying to "normalise" their term, gay men into being heterosexual. It involved a similar technique but the reverse way around, They got shocked on seeing men.
What I found really disturbing was that these men were volunteers who had been so brain washed by their societies belief that being gay was a sin that they were going to burn in hell if they couldn't be "cured" by this treatment. I don't recollect any of them being "cured" but vividly remember one poor guy who ended up in a mental intuition because of it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

This appears to be easy with xtoys and estim unit. :)
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Thankyou for all this info, been away for a while with work. Time to get back into my favourite past time :twisted:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome back to the fun part of life!