The date is going to be completed tonight
Nokeyalike

Re: Farm dare

Post by Nokeyalike »

I hope you have fun, can’t wait to hear how it went
Bdsmfarmer

Re: Farm dare

Post by Bdsmfarmer »

The night went really really well. As dusk approached I got more and more excited and more nervous. I had painted over the numbers on the combination lock so there was no way I could see the numbers until daylight. I striped off all my clothes then inserted the prostate vibrator in my ads and turned on. I then quickly put on my wife’s panties followed by one of her bras filled with large bags of rice. Lastly were my leather collar and cuffs for my wrists and ankles. All were locked with padlocks and the Keyes were on the front seat of my truck parked at home. Almost a half mile from where I was. I linked my ankles together and my wrists together. Then I locked a heavy length of chain to a wagon and to my collar. The last think I did was to use a short section of chain to connect my wrists and ankles to get her. It was all done I was in this position until morning and my only alternative way out was to use my cell phone to call for help.

I was not able to get comfortable for a long time as the grass started to itch and the weeds poked me. Just when I started to rest the prostate windstorm hit the right spot and I started to cum over and over. This went on all night. Once I had enough light to see I unlocked myself from the wagon and began the long crawl home. It took me almost to hours to get to the edge of my driveway about 40 feet from my truck and the only place where someone driving down the road might see me. I wanted there for almost 30 minutes too scared to crawl out into the open. I finally went for it and moved out into the open. Several cars went by and I have no idea if I was screen or not.