Dress Up.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
MadMike

Dress Up.

Post by MadMike »

Hello there.

Pretty sure this is the right place.

So, In several weeks time, I'll have some free time. I'm setting up a forced standing scenario, using the door frame. So far, nearly everything is all planed out, including what restraints will be used, back ups, & emergency escape etc. But, I'm having trouble deciding what to wear. The only thing I can decide on, is the wig I'll be wearing.

So, with this list of items, how would you dress me up?

Clothing.
Black skater dress.
Blue turtleneck leotard.
Maid outfit (just shorter than the skater dress).
Red dress (skirt comes below the knees).
Stockings (various colours, & a pair of fishnets).
Garter belt.

Footwear.
Red heels -4in.
Black heels - 5in.
Ballet boots (on order, hoping they'll arrive on time).

Gags - (All lockable).
Ball gag.
Harness ball gag.
Penis gag.
Ring gag.

MISC.
Blindfold.
4x Hoods - (1 Eyes open, with mouth closed. 2 Eyes & mouth open. 3 Eyes closed, & mouth open. 4 Eyes closed, with mouth closed.)
7x Locking belts (various lengths).

Something else I cant decide on is, what to do with my legs. So any ideas that you can come up with, will be appreciated.
The things I've thought of are:
1; Legs spread eagled.
2; Ankles chained together with a short chain.
3; Simple leg cuffs.

I look forward to hearing any & all ideas.
Nokeyalike

Re: Dress Up.

Post by Nokeyalike »

Hey MadMike, I think you should wear the red dress, fishnet stocking and the red 4in heels. I would have picked the ballet boots but if you never worn them, I’m not sure how long you’re gonna wanna stand in them. Gags in selfbondage also you have to be careful how long you’re doing the scenario for. Open ring gag is your safest bet and for your ankles you can do a short chain. I would also test before you try a hood make sure you can get out of your binds but I go with an open mouth hood. You could use a belt to secure your tights together. Whatever you chose have fun and play safe.
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

Thank you Nokeyalike. Your post has given me an idea, & I'm curious what you think about it.

First; padlock on the ring gag, & then put on the hood with eyes closed mouth open. Afterwards lock on/in the penis gag.

Once the ice lock releases, with ankles short chained together & belt around the thighs, I have to hobble over to where the key for the penis gag is. Allowing me to remove the hood, & see again, but still remain gagged. Once able to see again, I then have go into another room(s) to get the keys to the rest of my bounds.

Oh, this is the set up I've planned out so far:
I will have my wrist cuffs connected by a 15cm chain. The chain itself being connected to a 20-30min ice lock on a door jam. This will force me to stand with my hands above my head. With some slack in the chain, to be able to reach the emergency release (a pair of scissors), I can use the to cut the door jam if needs be.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

You’re welcome MadMike, yea try that just maybe loosen the penis gag one notch before you lock it on, and make sure you can get to your emergency release fast. You don’t need to choke and wind up on the morning news. I’m sorry if I’m over cautious. Trust me I love strict self bondage, and watching other people online. I know most of it’s staged so they have someone to release them right away in case of an emergency.
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

So, done it. Was planning this for serval weeks time, but things changed.

Started with a bit of tease & denial before locking on a chastity cage.
Once in the cage I:
First put in my largest butt plug, followed by the garter belt, & fishnet stockings. I then used a vibrator on the cage to edge. I then put on a black thong, & with that done, I put on the high heels, & locked them on with ankle cuffs with heels strap, & connected the ankle cuffs together with a mm chain.

With the lower half done, I put on some nipple clamps, followed by the dress & then a lockable belt keeping the dress on. I added a pair of black satin gloves for flavour. Moving on, I used the vibrator to edge again, before I put the ring gag in/on & padlocked it. All before walking over to the door.

Once at the door, I added a lockable belt around my thighs, & put on the wrist cuffs. With everything set, I put on a blindfold hood (which has a open mouth hole), & added the penis gag plus lock. Now the most challenging part; connecting the carabiner to the icelock above my head...

Once finally done, I was now stuck & at the mercy of the icelock. With every little movement, I felt the plug shift around, getting me even more frustrated & causing me to move even more. After a while, either from the ring gag, or by being overly aroused, or a combination of both. I found myself licking the penis gag. Again this caused me nothing but more arousal & frustration.

When the icelock finally released, I took a slow walk/hobble over to the bed, were the key to the penis gag was. After fumbling around trying to find it for a bit, I finally got it & removed the penis gag & hood. Being able to see again, I walked over & collect a little bag before heading into another room, where the rest of my keys where scattered around (along with some useless ones too). When I got a key, I put it in the bag. Once I had gotten all the keys I went back into my room, & started to sort the keys finding the ones needed to unlock my restraints.

After a bit of trial & error, I finally unlocked the all the restraints. Except the chastity cage. That was on a timer, which was set for 8hrs 30mins. Now extremly horny, I only had 2options;
1; Wait for the timer to end.
2; Use a dildo (or two).

Trying, & failing option 1. My arousal got the better of me, & I fell on option 2. Ended up re-crossdressing too.

Part of me really wanted my feet bound to the door using another door jam(s) & carabiner(s). Something I may try next time. Another thing was the plug, a vibrating plug might have been a better(or worse) choice.

I did have an idea involving the plug though, put the final key on a butt plug with a attachable loop hole. Some plugs have a loop for you to connect leashes or clip on tails too.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Next time for your feet you could attach to your ankle cuff chain either a rope or a chain and run it under the door. On the other side you can attach it to either a small dumbbell or anything that you can tie or clip it to that won’t go under the door. You don’t have to padlock it because once you’re connected to your ice lock your hands aren’t gonna be able to reach your ankles.
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

A good alternative. But, I think a door jam would be better, as they are easier to set up. You just feed it under a open door, then close the door & your good to good. Imagine a T, the horizontal part being a small bar stopping the jam from slipping under the door, & the vertical bit being a webbing strap with a D-link at the end.

Did give me a idea for another variation of this set up, could be to; Sit on the floor, with one leg frogtied. The free leg, you use to search/reach for the key to free yourself. If you find the key, you can start your escape. If you cant, then you have to wait for the ice lock to release. With bare feet, you can use your toes to pick up the key, & lift it up to your hands. So, to make it challenging, could either, put on tights, stockings, socks, or even high heels.

The biggest issue would be someone's mobility/flexibility. If someone has the range, you can bring the free leg up to your hands & retrieve the key.

Little changes would be: Instead of sitting on the floor with your hands above your head at a 90 angle, you give the rope some slack to lower the angle to around 30-45. Maybe sit on a rug, something that's going to add a bit of friction to help stop you from slipping & doing a injury.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Yea the over the door restraints, thats what I was trying to describe but idk if you had them. I forgot the name of them, and that idea you had made me think of this on the main site

https://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can search on eBay using the term "over the door restraints". I believe the same can be said for "under bed restraints"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠