Home alone and finally some time to play

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Dr_B

Home alone and finally some time to play

Post by Dr_B »

Hi folks :hi:

It has been a couple of years since I last posted on the forum and I am delighted to still see it going strong.

At the end of August, I am going to have the house to myself for a few days and I am very much looking forward to the prospect of engaging in some self bondage, with the intention of holding myself 'captive' for one of the days. Now, obviously with self bondage, this is a somewhat notional ambition. However, the point would be to place myself in at least 3 different bondage positions throughout the day, for a minimum of 1 hour each (from the completion of the bondage) to a maximum of around 3 hours (excluding time to escape). Each position would involve constant stimulation, either through prostate massage, a wand vibrator or both. Between positions, I could also be partially/lightly restrained, to enhance the sense of being a 'captive'.

As you can guess, given the forum I am posting this in, I would absolutely love to have your collective input on how I should approach this. I am a bondage obsessive, who loves gags, blindfolds, tease/denial and forced orgasms and would love to finally achieve the elusive (to me at least) Prostate orgasm. I enjoy cross-dressing as well, though have limited supplies in that regard (satin and leather pencil skirts, short front button skirt, stockings, suspender belts, pantyhose, under and over bust corsets, satin gloves, shirts). I live in an old house, which has a number of vertical wooden beams, large wooden dining room chairs without arm rests, a smaller chair without arm rests, an office chair with arm rests, a 4 post bed that also has central struts as well, reclining garden chair (like a deck chair but doesn't lie flat), large dining room table, weights bench.

I am not a fan of metal restraints but have an extensive collection of other restraints: lots of rope, leather straps (3 long ones - enough to wrap around upper body and arms - and a number of shorter ones), zip ties both quick release and not so, canvas straps, a number of clips to attach things with/to, plenty of tape (electrical, duct), blindfolds, hoods (Gwen, full-face, Gwen with leather crossing over the bridge of the nose, heavy discipline hood - prefer to just use the Gwen's if fully tied on my own though!), posture collar, leather wrist and ankle restraints with eye rings, two ice locks (1 big, 1 small), spreader bars for ankles and thighs, leather crotch harness too secure prostate massager's and would probably help with securing wand vibrators.

Gags: lots of them! Tape (electrical and microfoam), variety of options for cleave gags and, a variety of options for mouth stuffing including handkerchief's, bandana's, a large foam ball (great fit when added to existing stuffing!), ball gag, head-harness ball gag, head harness ball gag muzzle, leather panel ball gag muzzle (both comfortable and effective!), leather sack gag with soft foam ball inside, pump gag with muzzle, chin strap ball gag, ball gag with buckling muzzle. All ball gags are 2 inches. My favourite gags are heavily stuffed and wrapped tape gags and, multi-layered gags are a favourite, so use your imagination with combinations!

In terms of toys, these include: vibrating prostate massager's (comfortable size for me - Aneros 2, Lelo Hugo) and a bigger one, which is a bit too much for me at the moment though with practice i am hoping to be able to use it by the end of August: this one vibrates but in a way that is supposed to make it feel like it is thrusting. Wand massager and a sleeve that attaches to it. For this, I also have a wall timer plug, which has a memory to store 20 possible settings with minimum 1 minute interval's (wand could also be used to 'enhance' the already strong prostate massager's). I also have nipple clamps but I am not a big fan of these and wearing them for a couple of hours seems like a bad idea! If anyone has any suggestions of brilliant toys that are worth purchasing I am happy to look into them.

So, I think that is it, though please ask me questions! I am super excited about the chance to play and explore and can't wait to engage with your plans and suggestions so please, don't be shy! I will provide a written report or two on the process and outcomes as well! It has been a long time since I properly had a chance to take my time and play and after a difficult few months with work, it is going to be very nice to take some time to indulge my hobby!

Cheers,
Dr_B. :gag:
Kinbaku

Re: Home alone and finally some time to play

Post by Kinbaku »

Already a general proposal:
1st hour: Wear the Aneros tied together with ankles in hobble tie.
Together with a gag and/or blindfold.
Set an alarm to go off after 40 minutes. Then remove the blindfold and replace it with the nipple clamps. Set an alarm clock for 5 minutes, so that every 5 minutes you re-attach the nipple clamps at a 90° angle. So you wear them 2 times horizontally and 2 times vertically.
The idea is that you just walk around for that hour so that the Aneros stimulates your prostate.

2nd hour: is a seat binding with the rod vibrator attached to the seat so that it constantly stimulates you. However, connected to your timer that lets it come on for 1 minute and off for 3 minutes. This while you watch a sex movie or a slideshow of sex photos to which you are sensitive.
The idea is to make you horny, but without satisfying you.

3rd hour: in spread eagle on your bed with the lelo hugo and the rod vibrator in its sleeve.
Here it is the intention that you get your orgasm, but try to delay this as long as possible in order not to have torture during your last minutes of bondage. :twisted:

Everything can be adjusted as desired with the right clothing and/or other attributes. Only at the 3rd hour no gag.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Kinbaku, Your ability to come up with these amazes me, Do you have some sort of kinky task library.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Kinbaku, Your ability to come up with these amazes me, Do you have some sort of kinky task library.
Yes, I have indeed a library of several sorting folders with a lot of variations on themes that I once came up with when reading topics mainly on BoundAnna.net and a few other sites. And a whole hard drive full of ideas, images, videos and of course rope knots and rope connections.

But I haven't really looked at them in years. However, I think that's how I've developed such a kinky mind that I can come up with a scenario from the data I get from the members that they prefer to do. :D

But most importantly, I enjoy being able to help members of BoundAnna. :love:
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Hi everyone

Firstly, thank you Kinbaku for the extraordinarily speedy reply! I can see from browsing the forum that you are integral to this community and I wanted to state just how much that is appreciated!

If there are any other contributions/contributors out there, then please add them to the mix, the more the merrier. It would be great to get a vibrant thread going, not just for my own purposes but, for the forum as a resource as a whole.

To try and get the ball rolling, I thought I would add a short(ish) report on my re-connection with self bondage that took place a couple of days ago. As was implied in my original post, it has been a while since I last had the time and head space to want to play so I figured it would be wise to hold a couple of mini-sessions prior to going all out at the end of the month, this is the first of those.

I started with some light cross-dressing: black 20 denier tights, stockings over the top held-up by a 6 inch vintage style purple satin suspender belt and a black satin waspy corset (this was removed fairly quickly, as it made tying my legs really tricky! I will remember to put the corset on after tying my legs next time).

I inserted my Aneros 2 prostate massager and secured it in place with a good quality leather harness bought for the purpose. It has a metal ring at the front that frames your genitals. Straps around the waist and of course, a vertical strap that runs between the legs. I also put on leather wrist cuffs to secure later.

I then tied my legs together. I wanted the ropes to feel quite strict, perhaps because it had been a while, perhaps because I wanted to feel something after a difficult few months with work. With this in mind, I used 3 lengths of long, rough hemp ropes to bind my ankles together, as well as above and below my knees and my thighs. These were wrapped and cinched tight between my legs. At which point, I turned on the massager to its lowest setting. I also used a leather strap at the top of my thighs - I find this has the effect of squeezing by ass cheeks together and thus enhancing the sensations from the prostate massager.

Next came the gag: a handkerchief packed by cheeks, followed by a large foam ball in the centre of my mouth. I then wrapped my mouth with silver electrical tape, making 5 turns and covering my mouth from nose to chin. I had toyed with the idea of doing a heavily multi-layered gag but didn't on this occasion, opting instead to secure my leather Gwendoline Hood (I lover these!) over my head instead.

Almost there, I knelt on the floor and looped two long leather straps about my body, pulling them snug so that they would not slip, before applying a leather blindfold. At this point, the rest is done by feel, memory and concentration, in part because I had now turned the massager up to full power: I loosened the straps around my chest and stomach, adjusting so that I could just squeeze my arms through, one pins my upper arms the other my forearms. After a couple of attempts to make sure they were as tight as I wanted them to be, I was satisfied that it was very difficult to move my arms away from my body. Finally, I connected a zip tie to each wrist cuff (these are actually releasable zip ties), closing one before using the other to connect to its friend. Gradually, I tightened them. This bit I always find nerve wracking, despite having done this countless times, I am always anxious about not being able to get free (despite having back-up safety scissors) I think this might be one of the reasons I find it difficult to stay in bondage as long as I desire when doing things by myself. This day was, unfortunately, no different...

I rolled around on the floor in my bonds for around 25 minutes but just couldn't find the calm and desire I had hoped for, nor for that matter the stimulation. I am fairly philosophical about this anti-climatic play. It happens some times. What I was pleased about was my reintroduction to one of my favourite things to do and it certainly built anticipation for my plans at the end of the month!

Cheers,
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Dr_B wrote: Firstly, thank you Kinbaku for the extraordinarily speedy reply! I can see from browsing the forum that you are integral to this community and I wanted to state just how much that is appreciated!
If you, or anyone else wishes to sing praises for Kinbaku, you can do that here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13329
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

A worthy thread and nice to see the recognition and appreciation, for the contributions people like your good self and Kinbaku, make to the forum!

So, a quick update, with a question: last night I had some fun tying myself up again and it was much more satisfying experience than earlier in the week. In essence, the bondage was the same as my previous description, replacing some of the leg ropes with leather straps for the sake of convenience. It was one of those sessions where the tightness and positioning of the restraints felt just right.

What I wanted to ask about was prostate massage: as ever, in most SB sessions I tend to insert a prostate massager, in the case the Aneros 2 (great toy if anyone has the means to invest). I have mixed 'success' with these toys but enjoy them all the same and hope (one day) to reach the seemingly mythical P-Spot orgasm. Last night, I must have inserted and secured everything in just the right place, as I experienced some very pleasurable and rather intense sensations that I haven't managed before. No, there was no orgasm, but for what must have been half an hour these sensations continued. That is, until they didn't, perhaps I lost concentration or the rhythm.

My question for those with experience of using prostate toys and wanting to achieve a P-Spot orgasm, is do the pleasurable sensations kind of come in waves and therefore, do you need to just be a bit more patient and persistent to help them along? So, my theory for what it is worth, is that if I had continued (i got frustrated and didn't) then I would have entered into a second and third and more periods of pleasure from the massager. Perhaps, I might have even nudged into P-Spot orgasm territory?

What do you think and does anyone have any P-Spot play tips I might not be aware of?
Cheers,
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

HI everyone

Next week is the week where I will have the house to myself to indulge in plans discussed thus far in this thread. As such, I thought I would put out a final call for contributions of ideas to consider and develop, over the next week. Thank you very much to those who have read and contributed already.

Cheers,
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Dr_B, I don’t have much experience with ropes, and what other type of restraints do you have like leather cuffs, or chains. Just so It can give me a idea how you can attach yourself to either the bed, a chair or something else.
Shannon SteelSlave

Dr B, have you provided a list somewhere of your gear, toys, and clothes? Also, maybe your limits?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Dr_B

Post by Dr_B »

Thanks for your engagement and replies Nokeyalike and Shannon SteelSlave - much appreciated!

I did list materials/interests in the first post, I can appreciate that is a long one though so for ease of use, here is a list version:

Materials:
Lots of rope
Leather straps (3 long ones - enough to wrap around upper body and arms - and a number of shorter ones)
Zip Ties (these are releasable)
A number of clips/Carribiners for attachment purposes
Plenty of tape (electrical/duct)
Blindfolds
A number of hoods (Gwendoline, full-face, Gwendoline with leather crossing over the bridge of the nose, heavy discipline hood - prefer to just use the Gwen's if fully tied on my own though!)
Leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Spreader bar (long one and short one, think ankles and thighs respectively but clearly, they can be repurposed for other things)
Posture Collar
Two ice locks (one big, one small)
Leather crotch harness to secure prostate massagers
Lots of gags/gagging material: Tape (electrical and microfoam), variety of options for cleave gags and, a variety of options for mouth stuffing including handkerchief's, bandana's, a large foam ball (great fit when added to existing stuffing!)
Ball gag (all ball gags listed are 2 inch ish),
Head-harness ball gag
Head harness ball gag muzzle
Leather panel ball gag muzzle (both comfortable and effective!),
Leather sack gag with soft foam ball inside
Pump gag with muzzle
Chin strap ball gag,
Ball gag with buckling muzzle. All ball gags are 2 inches.
My favourite gags are heavily stuffed and wrapped tape gags and, multi-layered gags are a favourite

Toys:
Vibrating prostate massager's (Aneros 2, Lelo Hugo) and a bigger one, which is a bit too much for me at the moment, though happy to try
Wand vibrator with sleeve attachment (could be used for front or to enhance prostate toys)
Wall timer for wand, with 20 possible pre-sets, starting at 1 minute intervals
Nipple Clamps (not a fan and not sure how long their maximum wear time should be)

House/furniture:
Old house with lots of beams, primarily vertical
High backed, armless dining chairs, horizontal slats at the back, central and horizontal support struts on legs
Spinning office chair with arms (retractable)
Standard, small, folding chair I bought for bondage purposes, no arms
4 post bed
Large dining room table
Adjustable weights bench

Limits:
Watersports/scat
Not into pain
Don't trust padlocks/metal cuffs in a SB setting

The theme I am going for is written in the first paragraph of the original post, if that helps? Happy to make some additional purchases (I am UK based) of materials or toys if you have ideas. Also, any questions, fire away.

Thanks again for engaging with this and I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Cheers,
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Dr_B yea it was a lot to read, not in a bad way very well detailed. Plus you have a lot of gear so we have to alot to work with. I ll describe what im thinking in a story since your going for a being captive theme. Hope this idea helps, play safe and always have a back up release.

So you’re home alone, and there’s a noise at the door, you go check to see what or who It can be. Nobody’s there but then you turn around and there’s somebody wearing a leather bodysuit with a mask holding a bag. They tell you to get on the dining room table, lay face down, and strip naked. First they attach a ball gag harness and then the crotch harness with the prostate massager. Then attach a set of leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Click click, you hear the sound of 2 carabiners attached to a long spreader bar being clipped to the ankle cuffs. Your legs are spread and now you must suffer and can’t move those legs when the massager eventually turns. But you won’t know when that will be because now they put a posture collar around your neck. Now they take your hands and put them over your head. Four more clicks, they’re a small spreader bar attach to your wrist cuff with those carabiner. This time there an ice lock in between you right cuff and the spreader bar. Your capture turns on the massager, and leaves you in this position. Hope that ice lock melts soon, did they use the small one or the big one.
Shannon SteelSlave

That is a very good list.
I will share a sort of fantasy of mine, one that probably needs to stay in fantasy, as I don't have any plans to try it for reals. I read once about the idea of being tied to an ironing board, rope wrapped around critical limbs and cinched for security. I am very light, so I imagine an ironing board could hold my static weight. But the real thrill for me would not be the element of chance that the ironing board could give way and cause me injury, actually, it is the fact that while it should hold my still weight, struggling or thrashing about could cause it to tip over, support legs to buckle, or the whole thing collapse. A different kind of bondage. Sure, I'm going no where, the ropes would be strong enough. But the thing that would keep me still and truly bound is my dependence on that ironing board to hold me for the time. Floating about 3 feet off the ground, unable to even see it, It would be acting as both my restraining body, and my care giver, in that, working against it would lead to disaster.
table.jpg
Using the weight bench, I would like to hear how a similar wrapped and cinched with rope scenario would feel, obviously without the danger of falling. You could leather cuff your wrists behind your back under the bench, secured by ice lock but not in a way that allows you to touch the floor, you know, maintain that "floating" illusion. I imagine the bench is not long enough to lay flat, so maybe tie your ankles to your upper thighs, keeping knees bent. Of course, I would prefer a bench you can lie flat on, that is sturdy enough. You can also use some of your belts in place of some of the rope, especially the chest, where it may be difficult to wrap, tie and cinch
👠👠