Password requests

Forum rules and general information.
anna
Site Admin

Password requests

Post by anna »

Attention all members.
It has come to my knowledge that a number of email providers are blocking all emails from BoundAnna. (Google being one of them.)

This prevents the reset password link from working and it prevents me from communicating with you. The work around for now if the automatic password reset does not work is to send me an email with your username and the new password you want and hope I read your email quickly. The email MUST come from the same email as is registered on your account or I can not help you. This is a safety thingy, we do not want to see any hacked or hijacked accounts.

Remember that I can not inform you that your password has ben changed so you will have to find that out yourself.
bound_jenny

Re: Password requests

Post by bound_jenny »

So now the e-mail providers are playing the moral guardians... :facepalm:

It's Big Tech, so it was predictable. :roll:

Hope all's well with you, Anna. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

So far, I have received all expected emails in my inbox at Proton.me. Also, they have awesome email filter options available. They have strong privacy protections, don’t use advertising for their revenue, encrypt everything possible, and offer free email addresses with generous storage space. Be certain to store your password somewhere safe and create an account recovery file; without them, if you have to reset your password, everything (emails, contacts, etc.) before the reset will be unavailable.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Update:

Some advanced level hacking later and the automatic password requests could/should now be working again. Please give it try if it have failed before. And please read the first post if it still fails.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.