Weekend at Hotel ideas needed

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Nokeyalike

Weekend at Hotel ideas needed

Post by Nokeyalike »

I’m trying to plan out a Hotel Spread Eagle scenario. Most of the ideas I ve seen on a roulette website is for random hook-ups scenarios. I rather play it safe and play alone, maybe instead I can find like an app controlled camera. That why I can set it up and record myself in the room. Also I never slept in selfbondage so im thinking about go to sleep early and wake up at like 4am and be restrained til noon. Another question is I’ve worn gags while in sb, but mostly hogties, can I still wear an open ring gag face down in the bed so I’m not swallowing my saliva and chocking or leave it out.

All my gear is lockable, and every padlock has a separate key. Usually I throw them on the floor and go looking for them with my hood on. This time I’m trying to figure out different time delay release. I might invest in some of the small timed padlocks that I saw a review done on here. I also have another post in the crossdressing section, I’m adding more clothes and shoes to my collection. I’m open to all ideas from everyone, if I’m missing something I don’t mind purchasing it. Hopefully some of you can try this one too, and I hope I can help everyone in the future with there scenarios I’m slowly reading all the recent post on here.

Clothes
Lycra jumpsuit
2 blouses
3 pairs of leggings
2 pairs of 5in high heels

Gear
Leather locking wrist, thigh,ankle,cuffs and posture collar
Leather hood with removable penis gag
Locking ball and oring gag
Locking heel cuffs
Vibrating/shocking butt plug
Metal Chasity device
Anal hook
Various length of chains

Locks
24 padlocks all separate keys
1 ksafe
2 masterlock 4 digit combination lock boxes
Timer box with dual outlets.
Last edited by Nokeyalike on 20 Aug 2023, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hotel spread eagle ideas needed

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

After an overnight spread eagle, prepare for stiff achy shoulders and hips in the morning.
For overnight sessions, a dialed combination padlock with the numbers blacked out works well, but may not let you go until 5 or 6am. Won't allow release until the sun comes up. You will need a different timed release to stay couped up for the other 6 to 8 hours.
Gags in self bondage are generally not advised unless you can immediately remove it, I would have to say sleeping in 1 is less advised. In this case, I think you're risking a chipped tooth, in addition to the usual hazards of choking, but in this case, overly dry mouth.
Shoes. I have every height from flat to 6.5 inch. Use them to adjust the intensity level. I can walk as well as anything on 5, 6 gets a little tricky and less graceful, any higher, let's just say, my dancing shoes are no higher than 6.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Thank you Shannon, yea I’m not sure about sleeping while spread eagle all night. Maybe I can spread my legs, no gag and keep my wrist handcuffed in front of me or next to me.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Nokeyalike wrote:Thank you Shannon, yea I’m not sure about sleeping while spread eagle all night. Maybe I can spread my legs, no gag and keep my wrist handcuffed in front of me or next to me.
You can put your handcuffs to a small rope to the left top of the bed in front of you. Then you can change the position to sleep at your left side with the hands before your face or sleep at your right side with the hands above your head. This as if you normally sleep on your left; if you always get to sleep on your right side then change the rope to the right side of the top of the bed.
So you can choose for the easy one - hands before your face - for to fall asleep.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Thank you Kinbaku, I’m gonna try that on a test run in my bed. I start on my left side and then I wake up on my stomach.
Nokeyalike

Re: Weekend at Hotel ideas needed

Post by Nokeyalike »

I think I’m gonna ditch the spread eagle idea. From the pictures of the hotel I plan on staying at, It looks like the bed has a complete wooden frame. This is one of the scenarios I plan on doing. I’m gonna spend Friday night til Sunday at noon there, so I ll post anymore ideas I can come up with. I would like to try to plan 3 different scenarios. First scenario

Strip naked, and put butt plug on and lock chasity device on. Then I ll put on a pair of leggings, long sleeve unitard and 5 in heels. Next is my wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, thigh cuffs, and posture collar. Debating about a o ring gag since I don’t plan on laying down and this might be a short scenario. Now I take all my remaining gear and get on the bed. There 2 ways I thought of how to attach all my binds.

Option A
Lay down on bed sitting up and take a 12in chain and connect my ankle cuffs together. Take 4 chains and padlock to my D ring in my posture collar, attach to chains to my wrist cuffs and 2 chains to my thigh cuffs so they’res no completely laying down.

Option B
Sit kneeling on the bed and take 3 12in chains. One connects my ankle cuffs together and the other 2 connect my ankle cuffs to my thigh cuffs. Then take 2 chains and connect my D ring to my collar to my wrist cuffs now there’s no standing up.

After that’s all sorted out then I can put the 1st set of all my keys in my combination lock box and lock on my handcuffs. My 1st release is a Chaster session that’s set up by another person I ve been planning this out with. My 2nd set of keys will be in a k safe both next to me within reach. Theres also a chair in the room, so now I gotta figure out a scenario for using that. Maybe my third could be something like in a closet or a display in front of window and try to get free before daylight like on the main website.
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

I've got a bit of an idea.

You mentioned you've got various chain lengths. Could you use the smallest of the chains, to chain your thighs cuffs together. Then connect the thigh chain, to your posture collar, using a longer chain & padlocks?

You could then connect you wrist cuffs anywhere along the chain running from the posture collar, to the thigh cuffs.
As for your feet, you could then bind them by;
1- Have them just bound together.
2- Chain your ankle cuffs to the thigh cuff chain creating a bit of a hogtie.

A chain length of about 20inchs, (give or take), should be long to keep you knees/legs at 90degree angle from your torso. Just another little way you can limit yourself from standing up.

Anyways, I hope this little idea gives you something to work with.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Thank you MadMike, yea I can definitely do that. I have a 30 foot roll of chain and cutters so I can make a 6in chain. I can use a 6in chain to connect my thigh cuffs.

Just making sure I got this right. Connect my thigh cuffs together with a 6in chain. My ankle cuffs instead of a chain just padlock together to a chain that is gonna be locked to the back of my 6in thigh cuff chain. Now my posture collar D ring is in front, so I have to run a chain from the front of my thigh cuffs chain to my posture collar. Then I ll padlock my handcuffs to the middle of that chain. So I ll be laying on the bed hogtied with my timer boxes in front of me.
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

Nokeyalike wrote:Just making sure I got this right. Connect my thigh cuffs together with a 6in chain. My ankle cuffs instead of a chain just padlock together to a chain that is gonna be locked to the back of my 6in thigh cuff chain. Now my posture collar D ring is in front, so I have to run a chain from the front of my thigh cuffs chain to my posture collar. Then I ll padlock my handcuffs to the middle of that chain. So I ll be laying on the bed hogtied with my timer boxes in front of me.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Something else you could do for the escape is; Tie something like paracord onto the chain near your wrist cuffs. The other end of the cord is tied to the key(s) needed to escape, add the heavier padlock(s) to add some resistance. The idea being that; because of the weight, you would have to slowly wind in the cord to retrieve the escape key.

You'd have to play with the weight a bit to find something you can pull, but still be a bit of a challenge to pull with just your fingers. Probably better to do this set up on the floor though, as if on a bed, the weight could snag on the bed frame, not allowing you to pull the key up onto the mattress & to yourself.

Personally, I going to try this escape with a ice lock, & without the weight. That way, its just a matter to wait for the ice to melt, before you can pull the cord towards you.

Anyways, just some food for thought. Hope it gives some ideas.
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

I appreciate all the advice, I’m spending 3 days in a hotel in 2 weeks. I still haven’t come up with my second or third idea yet. So I can incorporate that release for one of my other ones. The 2 lock boxes is because I found a bondage lock on Chaster that I can use my combination lock box. It has a 1hr start time, but you have to take a pic in your self bondage and post it to get verifyed you’re really in bondage. If not you get penalized plus the second requirement is to fail the pillary and instead of a 1 hr 30 mins, the penalty is 30 mins in pillary. The only problem is there is no time limit. I like the thought of being locked up, controlled and helpless not knowing how long I’m bound. But let’s be honest what if some reason a 100 people add 30 mins that’s 50 hours. So that’s where lockbox #2 comes in where I’m bound for 2-6 hours, what ever I choose to put on the ksafe.

I don’t have any ice locks, I’ve drooled over the ones on eBay In Germany. They sell bigger ones the the 2hr ones, I ve always wanted to try a 6-8 hour, the 12-15 are a little to much. I ve thought about making my own ice locks I’ve seen a few diys. I’m just prepping everything so I’m 2 weeks I can pack my bag and have a weekend of fun to myself. Too much chaos at home, so while the family is away, I can get some alone time. I can do more stuff at home for the 2 weeks they’re gone but I ve always dream of being bound in a hotel. I’m married, no kids, my wife knows about my kink side but she’s not into it and my in-laws live downstairs.

This is the Chaster link btw

https://chaster.app/explore/64d46b0b53daab2d2aef13af
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I can't seem to vote on your session.
This ice lock may be the duration you are looking for. https://www.etsy.com/de-en/listing/7720 ... rs=1&bes=1
I hope you 2 will be able to help with Dares and Scenarios for the next few months.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

Nokeyalike wrote:I still haven’t come up with my second or third idea yet.
The following is based on one of my own set ups, maybe it will give you a idea(s) for your other session(s).

A crawl into a hobbled walk.
The idea is: With ankles tied, & thighs bound, you hogtie yourself. Once you are hogtied, you have to crawl over to your first release. This release frees you from the hogtie.
Once free of you hogtie, you need to hobble walk over to the keys needed to remove the rest of your restraints. Maybe have the keys scattered around, making you have to walk
back & forth to multiple places. If you can bind your high heels on, then you can put the final key inside one of the shoes.

Example;
With heels bound on, your ankles cuffed together, & the thigh cuffs bound together. Your legs frogtied, & hands tied/cuffed behind your back.
1st: Crawl to key 1. This key frees your hands, so you can reach key 2.

2: Crawl from key 1, over to the 2nd key. (This key should be slightly off the ground, making it nearly impossible to reach without first freeing your hands. This key unlocks your legs from the frog tie. Allowing you to stand up.

3: Now, hobble walk over to key 3. (This key being high up, so that you can only reach it standing. Think desk height) This key unlocks the bindings holding on the high heels.

4: Take the key from inside the high heel(s) & unlock the lock box. Which contains the keys needed to remove the rest of your restraints.

You could have it so; release 2 only frees one of your legs, you'd need to reach yet another key to free the other leg from its frogtie, & allowing you to stand up.

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I hope you 2 will be able to help with Dares and Scenarios for the next few months.
Always happy to help if/when I can :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

MadMike wrote:Always happy to help if/when I can :)
Thank you. :love:
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I can't seem to vote on your session.
This ice lock may be the duration you are looking for. https://www.etsy.com/de-en/listing/7720 ... rs=1&bes=1
I hope you 2 will be able to help with Dares and Scenarios for the next few months.
@ Shannon that’s the lock I’m going use when I’m ready. It’s a community lock so I can join at anytime. I didn’t start it yet, I made an account on Chaster to save the self bondage locks i wanna try. I just wanted to share it so you guys can see. I found a dozen self bondage timers that have a set limit it won’t go over I can share on here from easy 2 hours to more advance ones. I will try my best to help everyone on here with there’s scenarios and dares.

@ kinbaku trust me your one of my top fav people besides Shannon and a bunch of others that I love reading you topics. I’m gonna miss hearing from you while you’re away. I hope everything is ok.

@ MadMike yea idk if you ever seen Drea Morgan, you can find the video called with no escape or follow my instructions part 1-4. It’s just like you said but you hide a key, under every restraint, until you get to the end and she don’t have the handcuff key. For self bondage you could take an ice lock, combo lock or a timer box and then after you get your handcuff key you can start unlocking everything else. It’s basically what you’re saying to try so I think that’s gonna be #2 on my list to do. Thank you as always, and if you need any other suggestions for your dare Im always happy to help.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Nokeyalike wrote:@ kinbaku ... I hope everything is ok.
I'm OK, it is for my pleasure that I go away.
So enjoy you all and stay save. :hi:
PS: Drea Morgan is a nice video. :mrgreen: I had it on my hard drive from before. :facepalm: