Basic Scenario for door bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bowhug123

Basic Scenario for door bondage

Post by bowhug123 »

Ok so I have been fascinated with SB since I was a kid. However I am getting a little older and less flexible and feel the need to get back to basics and keep it a little simpler.
So my idea is to come up with scenarios that are straight forward and not too strenuous while still giving the tied up experience.

Ok so my scenario is using over the door ties,
A timer lock
Ankle cuffs
A regular size and a large suction dildo

So - set up the dildos on the back of the door one at mouth level and one at crotch level
Tie ankles and anchor them by knotting the linking rope half way and passing under the door to secure.
Secure the over the door straps, set the timer connecting one cuff to the strap. Make sure you cannot reach the other cuff and then push the door closed and you are secure.

I like the idea of facing the door and doing blowjob training as well as rubbing against an oversize dildo.

I have attached a diagram (love diagrams) for this quite simple set up.
Attachments
doortie1.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Basic Scenario for door bondage

Post by Kinbaku »

Thanks, added to my library of interesting scenarios. :D
Only I'm going to put a vibrator at the bottom.
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

Hello there :hi:

Could always add a chastity cage, you know, for a little added frustration. Especially if the groin level dildo has a vibrating function.

Something that comes to mind is' to; add a eye bolt just below the dildo for sucking, then connect a strong rubber band to the eye bolt & to a collar. Making it so that you can not remove the dildo from your mouth until your free.

Another set up option could be too; replace the dildo (at groin level) with a fleshlight via a fleshlight wall mount.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I would strap your cock to the dildo, using VetWrap or similar. That would turn any squirming you did into cock stimulus. You will want to be careful, as climaxing too soon will make the remaining time considerably less desirable.

I like the idea of forcing the blowjob training, but don't recommend the rubber band approach. If you do start to gag/choke you will want to be able to pull away.

There have been other threads that have discussed ideas for forced deep throat training. An idea that I like, but would require some work, is to have a hollow dildo, with a cross vent hole near the bottom. In order to get suction you need to insert the dildo deep enough into your mouth so that your lips over the vent hole. The previous discussions weren't using a suction base on the dildo so the center tube went all the way through and then the suction was detected and did something, either caused an early release or avoided a punishment.

Perhaps an additional side vent hole, as close to the base as possible. Glue in a fitting to attach a small tube that goes off to a vacuum switch. The vacuum switch then controls something like E-stim turned up to a mild pain level. If it was me I would have the E-stim in the ass so that when I wasn't sucking it would be shocking my anus, which would make me squirm, which would cause my cock to work against the lower dildo, which would encourage me to suck again before I climaxed.

R.Mc.