Selfbondage vibrator torture

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
rmcingle

Re: Selfbondage vibrator torture

Post by rmcingle »

I would go with your original idea, not with E-stim. I do enjoy e-stim, but have found that a level that is exciting can turn unbearable with just a slightly different connection to your skin, and to have that happen when you can't shut it off would not be a good idea.

I would suggest a couple slight modifications to your bondage. The after climax stimulus might turn out to be unwelcome and very annoying, but it won't be dangerous. If the vibrators are battery operated I would expect them to die within a few hours, just in case you end up being there all night.

First, would you be face up, or face down on the bed? Either way, I would put a towel down under you to minimize the mess.

Why is your room dark during the day? Open the curtains so that daylight will come in. Maybe open them just a little if they would allow street lights to illuminate the room well enough to see by. If you have a second lamp timer, set it up to come on a couple hours later than the first, just as backup. I have had lamp timers fail, and of course the light bulb can fail.

As I understand it, you will need to operate the combination lock with the same hand that it is securing. I don't like this idea. I wouldn't expect it to be easy under the best of circumstances. A very real risk is that the bondage makes your fingers go numb, and then it might be impossible to operate the lock. I recommend that your hands NOT be in a spread position, but together, and with a bit of slack. All you have to do is to make sure that you can't reach your crotch or otherwise dislodge the vibrators, so leaving your hands with some slack won't be a problem.

If your bed has a suitable anchor point in the middle of the headboard, use that. If not, take a length of rope, tie a loop in the middle of it, then tie the ends to the legs of the feet. This will leave the loop roughly centered on the bed. Lock your wrists together at that point. If you are using leather wrist cuffs that don't lock then you can add a Zip tie to the buckle, through an unused hole, and make it so that you can't remove the cuffs without first cutting that Zip tie. The cutters can be placed well far away.

With your wrists locked together, you will be able to use one hand to hold the lock and the other to enter the combination. When I do something like this, I use a short length of chain, running the chain through the D-rings on the cuffs, then through the anchor point, and then using a lock to secure the chain to itself. This positions the lock in easy finger reach instead of at my wrists.

If it was me, I would add a butt plug as well.

R.Mc.
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

Okay I tried it and would like to share the result.

I tied myself up more or less as described, but the belt around the arms was not necessary in the end if I just slide a little lower in bed and make the legs as wide as possible.

I closed the combination lock, the light was off and the timer for the light switch was set to 15 minutes. I had only my phone as a light source and the remote control from the vibrator within reach. First I played around with the speeds until I found something that feels good a[quote][/quote]nd can bring me to orgasm. I quickly found the right setting and then threw away the remote. My heart was already beating a bit because I need some time to open the combination lock despite the phone lamp.

I decided to just do it and then also threw my phone to the side (I previously prepared with my duvet a safe landing zone for my phone and the remote). I have masturbated and edged a few times before and was very horny, so I had to concentrate hard at the beginning not to orgasm. But it did not help and I cum quickly, with an estimated 10 minutes remaining time in darkness.

Freeing myself doesn't work, I tried it. I was a little bit panicked, thinking about what I had just done to myself. But after about 2 minutes, the vibrator felt pleasant again and I became horny.

I was surprised that I would enjoy it so fast again, but I was also caught up in the moment and could only think of having a second orgasm... The light went on though and I untied myself before I could come a second time.

I will definitely do it again and maybe try 30 minutes. This time I only used one vibrator on the penis underside and it was intense but bearable.
I don't dare to do it with a second one tied on top yet, that would be real torture for me because I can be very sensitive.

Anyway, thanks for reading and feel free to write me suggestions or improvements for future selfbondage sessions.
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

rmcingle wrote:I would go with your original idea, not with E-stim. I do enjoy e-stim, but have found that a level that is exciting can turn unbearable with just a slightly different connection to your skin, and to have that happen when you can't shut it off would not be a good idea.

I would suggest a couple slight modifications to your bondage. The after climax stimulus might turn out to be unwelcome and very annoying, but it won't be dangerous. If the vibrators are battery operated I would expect them to die within a few hours, just in case you end up being there all night.

First, would you be face up, or face down on the bed? Either way, I would put a towel down under you to minimize the mess.

Why is your room dark during the day? Open the curtains so that daylight will come in. Maybe open them just a little if they would allow street lights to illuminate the room well enough to see by. If you have a second lamp timer, set it up to come on a couple hours later than the first, just as backup. I have had lamp timers fail, and of course the light bulb can fail.

As I understand it, you will need to operate the combination lock with the same hand that it is securing. I don't like this idea. I wouldn't expect it to be easy under the best of circumstances. A very real risk is that the bondage makes your fingers go numb, and then it might be impossible to operate the lock. I recommend that your hands NOT be in a spread position, but together, and with a bit of slack. All you have to do is to make sure that you can't reach your crotch or otherwise dislodge the vibrators, so leaving your hands with some slack won't be a problem.

If your bed has a suitable anchor point in the middle of the headboard, use that. If not, take a length of rope, tie a loop in the middle of it, then tie the ends to the legs of the feet. This will leave the loop roughly centered on the bed. Lock your wrists together at that point. If you are using leather wrist cuffs that don't lock then you can add a Zip tie to the buckle, through an unused hole, and make it so that you can't remove the cuffs without first cutting that Zip tie. The cutters can be placed well far away.

With your wrists locked together, you will be able to use one hand to hold the lock and the other to enter the combination. When I do something like this, I use a short length of chain, running the chain through the D-rings on the cuffs, then through the anchor point, and then using a lock to secure the chain to itself. This positions the lock in easy finger reach instead of at my wrists.

If it was me, I would add a butt plug as well.

R.Mc.

It all sounds plausible and is probably the best for what I have in mind. Nevertheless, I am interested in e-stim, but I can get it for other things.

Yes the vibrators are battery operated, and I lie face up.

A second lamp timer as a backup sounds good, I will do it, luckily I have two. It is possible for me to tie my hands to the headboard, will try it next time as you described it. I am only missing a short chain for the lock.
And next time I will add a plug.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Vanherkules wrote:A second lamp timer as a backup sounds good, I will do it, luckily I have two.
I like your idea of using ice. You can use that as a 2nd backup in case the electricity goes out.
Vanherkules

Post by Vanherkules »

kinbaku wrote:I like your idea of using ice. You can use that as a 2nd backup in case the electricity goes out.
I'll do both to be on the safe side. Thanks!