I need ideas for self bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Nigudah

I need ideas for self bondage

Post by Nigudah »

I cant find any scenarios with my resources i only have a homemade ball gag and duct tape i cant think of any new ideas. I want to tie my hands togheter if possible
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I need ideas for self bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Nigudah
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Re: I need ideas for self bondage

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoudAnna, Nigudah.
Take a pair of underpants, fold them in half so that the 2 leg openings are on top of each other.
Then put your two hands in here up to the wrists.
Now turn your right wrist clockwise: first under the underpants, then towards you, over the underpants away from you. This causes the underpants to be squeezed together (like a mop being wrung out).
Keep doing this until the tension is correct and you can no longer remove your hands, but the blood flow is not impeded.

Once you have practiced this with your hands in front of you, you can also try it with your hands behind your back.

You can then put on your ball gag, tape your mouth with the duct tape, so you can't push the gag out your mouth with your tongue. Thereafter tie your hands behind your back. Walk around like this for at least an hour before turning your right hand counterclockwise and freeing yourself. :whip: :hi: