Dreamlover 2000 software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Neuro

Dreamlover 2000 software

Post by Neuro »

Hi everyone, joined some time ago but never too the time to post! Today changes that ;).

I have been tinkering around with my dreamlover2000 unit but would love to be able to control / change settings on the unit without having to be tethered to the stock software and hardware remote.

When looking around I saw that people have been able to do this but it is never shared how they managed to. So far I have tried intercepting RF signals but it looks like they are coded from as far as I could tell.

I would also like the certainty of still being able to use it after the servers one day stop functioning.

Has anyone ever tried this or has information / tips on how to go about this further?

If anyone has questions about the unit / pictures / experiences etc feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Neuro
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dreamlover 2000 software

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Neuro
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Neuro.
I searched the internet and found nothing to adapt it to your need.
Most of the posts were even from before the year 2020.

Apart from a number of extra options such as being obliged to crawl on all fours - which can possibly be solved with an arduino (there is a post about this on BoundAnna.net) - you can now do very well with a DG-lab and xtoys.app do what you want. You may not have the vibrations, but you do have the electric current.

But this one can be adapted to your own needs with some knowledge and there are numerous examples of others already available.
Also to the difference in price: Dreamlover2000Pro Mobile version: $2150 USD and for a DG-lab: less than $250 USD.

So I would just continue working with your Dreamlover 2000, but if it breaks down or the Dreamlover Labs stops you can always switch to the DG lab.

But maybe there are other members who can help you, so wait and see. :hi:
Neuro

Post by Neuro »

Thank you for the elaborate reply kinbaku!

I agree that the DG labs is something that is comparable in feature! What I would love is to keep using my DL2000 as it is build in to my behind barz belt. It allows for showering and every day use. Does not have to be taken off or applied, no worries with electrodes or adhesion etc which are all things that I do not deem possible so far with the Coyote with my knowledge, but I will see to get one and get some experience with it!