A new dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sammie22

A new dare

Post by sammie22 »

I am posting my second dare now, this one much more easier and straightforward, but id love something where you put the most amouint of rope possible on me.
Kinbaku

Re: A new dare

Post by Kinbaku »

Because I promised when you get free from Hannah_G her dare. :hi:

Put on your pantyhose and your ball gag.
Seal it with the microform and the gaffer tape over it.
Next are always double-limb bondage:
Around your feet and ankles: start by tying the big toes together, then go over and under the middle of the foot (you can possibly tie a thick knot here that presses under your foot) and then go to your ankles which you then tie together and tie the rope ends together. So don't forget to cinch with these 3 rounds (tie, feet and ankle) every time.
Then tie your legs below the knee.
Then above the knee.
Then a crotch harness with special attention to the part between the legs. :D
A chest harness to emphasize your breasts.

Make a loop by twisting your rope several times in a circle - like a wrist coil - but shoulder width circle. The idea is that you put your arms in this and then pull it up with another rope in the middle of your back and connect it to your chest harness. This prevents it from sliding down. Make sure you can still get the knot to untie it afterwards. :shock:

For your wrists you make the chainknots (bottom drawing). which you connect with an ice lock (or with a timer padlock or ordinary padlock with the key in an ice cube) to the top of your bed.
A better description can be found at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13552&p=101612&hil ... pg#p101612 which also tells you how to finally tie your hands.

Once the ice has melted you can begin the laborious task of untying the chain knots one by one before you can free your hands. Then untie everything in reverse order.
sammie22

Post by sammie22 »

kinbaku wrote:Because I promised when you get free from Hannah_G her dare. :hi:

Put on your pantyhose and your ball gag.
Seal it with the microform and the gaffer tape over it.
Next are always double-limb bondage:
Around your feet and ankles: start by tying the big toes together, then go over and under the middle of the foot (you can possibly tie a thick knot here that presses under your foot) and then go to your ankles which you then tie together and tie the rope ends together. So don't forget to cinch with these 3 rounds (tie, feet and ankle) every time.
Then tie your legs below the knee.
Then above the knee.
Then a crotch harness with special attention to the part between the legs. :D
A chest harness to emphasize your breasts.

Make a loop by twisting your rope several times in a circle - like a wrist coil - but shoulder width circle. The idea is that you put your arms in this and then pull it up with another rope in the middle of your back and connect it to your chest harness. This prevents it from sliding down. Make sure you can still get the knot to untie it afterwards. :shock:

For your wrists you make the chainknots (bottom drawing). which you connect with an ice lock (or with a timer padlock or ordinary padlock with the key in an ice cube) to the top of your bed.
A better description can be found at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13552&p=101612&hil ... pg#p101612 which also tells you how to finally tie your hands.

Once the ice has melted you can begin the laborious task of untying the chain knots one by one before you can free your hands. Then untie everything in reverse order.

Thank you for the dare! it was alot of fun though it took me a while to do the wrists because i havent done a tie like that before, but i may start trying it in different ways now.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

sammie22 wrote:Thank you for the dare! it was alot of fun though it took me a while to do the wrists because i havent done a tie like that before, but i may start trying it in different ways now.
Glad I taught you a new kind of hand bondage.
Indeed, it can be modified in many ways.
I once did it where I had to raise my hands every time I wanted to undo the knots. As a result, your arms get tired quickly so that it takes even longer before all the knots come loose. After all, you need to rest regularly. And the further you progress, the faster you get tired again. :twisted:
So in this case make sure you have enough backups in case you lose the courage to loosen up even further the knots-chain.