some ideas requierd please.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
monkey

some ideas requierd please.

Post by monkey »

its been a long time since i posted and now i'm going to be cheeky and a little demanding. in about a month i'm hopefully going to be running a pub for seven days and apart from walking the dog, serving punters 12-11 and cellar work i'm going to have a bit of free time and need some inventive ways of tying myself up in delightfully uncomfortable postions. normaly i wpould use the main site for inspiraton but i can't add hooks and the things cos it's not mine to play with. any suggestions will be considered (nothing outside as there is a school opposite and the british press would have a field day), anything i do will be written about.
I have the following:
rope (lots)
butt plugs (vibe and normal)
clamps (twezzer,adjustable and clover)
ball gag
handcuffs
leather wrist cuffs
padlocks
7 gates of hell cock ring

i have a small selection of lingere a skirt and maybe (if i can afford to buy one) a maids uniform. access to lots of ice and theres a foot rest at the bar and a sturdy bannister i could hang things from.

i know this is a lot to ask but i lack imagination when it comes to most of my bondage so any ideas would be most welcome. cheers, monkey.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I have some thoughts, but I want to know if you have any form of furniture in the place you'll be playing in. Besides the pipes you mentioned. Do you want to be able to move in your position, or just stay still till times up?

Hopefully I can think of something for you :)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
monkey

Post by monkey »

there is no fixed furniture to lash myself to move around and stay still, i'm not fussed really so go wild, also i forgot to mention there is an enclosed outdoor area to play in so do your worst.